Mikel trains as CB for Chelsea?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mikel trains as CB for Chelsea?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

hmmm me i no like this one oooo at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Mikel trains as CB for Chelsea?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Well 2nd set he played midfield
SuperEagles

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

What does that say about 9ja's SE?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote:What does that say about 9ja's SE?
what sort of question are you asking?
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Conte is a brilliant coach . Mikel at sweeper would work in that system. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Conte is a brilliant coach . Mikel at sweeper would work in that system. :thumb:
Sodiafor, Mikel is a complete footballer.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mikel will end up in goal at the rate. He just keeps moving further back
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:Mikel will end up in goal at the rate. He just keeps moving further back

Azpi used to be an attacker.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

pajimoh wrote:Mikel will end up in goal at the rate. He just keeps moving further back
:rotf: :rotf: that was funny but that tells you how a special player he can be :thumb: :thumb:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote: Mikel will end up in goal at the rate. He just keeps moving further back
You mean Mikel will become a goalkeeper?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mods? Below the belt
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

We have the most versatile players in Africa? How did Victor Moses fair against your Algeria, having played in so many different positions in the past 2 years?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mods? Below the belt
Only thing below the belt here is your mind; Mikel's versatility is the stuff potential for world class coach are made of
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

What does it say about Zambia and Algeria?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

My comment is two fold. Mikel's versatility and for someone who was a natural attacking midfielder he's now been moved gradually away from probably his natural instincts.
Mikel has scored more goals for country than for club yet he's played more games for club.
Both use him differently
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Since you're in the mood for questions, why do your women beat their husbands so much? They should leave the beating to the teams the Cranes will face in AFCON.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... -husbands/

In an odd twist, the Catholic Archbishop of Kampala, Uganda, has admonished women to refrain from beating their husbands, saying they “should love and respect them” rather than take out their frustrations physically upon them.
Archbishop Cyprian Kizito Lwanga, who was appointed to his present post by Pope Benedict XVI in 2006, reached out to women after the publication of a police report showing that women perpetrate violence against their husbands with surprising frequency.

The police report from the Mpingi district in Uganda’s central region found that a full 50 percent of reported cases of domestic assault involved women beating their husbands.

Appealing to the teaching of Saint Paul, Lwanga said that women should accept men as the head of families.

“Do you want to take over power from men in your families? I think you want to challenge God who tells us that men are the heads of the family,” he said.

“Stop torturing the innocent servants of God,” the archbishop added. “There is no need for you to behave like some people we are seeing nowadays in the country who are merciless.”

The issue of domestic violence has been a concern of the Archbishop for years.

In 2015, Lwanga publicly appealed to the Ugandan government to implement the Domestic Violence Act of 2010, aimed at curbing Uganda’s increasing problem with violence within families.

The Archbishop asked the government to carry out awareness campaigns countrywide and strengthen the capacity of leaders to handle family conflicts.

“Some married couples are not open to each other and don’t speak the truth, especially men who don’t want to reveal their incomes, lifestyle, among other things, which when discovered fuel domestic violence,” Lwanga said.

He said that the effects of domestic violence go beyond the immediate family and do damage to the church, society, and the State.

“We cannot have a stable and progressive society when our families are still unstable. This is a very big problem we are facing as a country and we need to address it,” he said.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Reminds me of Mutiu, who was the Centre Forward in Saudi 89.

He was variously played as Support striker, midfielder & eventually as a right full back in place of the fumbling Mobi Oparaku in France 98.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

truetalk wrote:

He was variously played as Support striker, midfielder & eventually as a right full back in place of the fumbling Mobi Oparaku in France 98.

Really? I thought he was a MF on that squad.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

metalalloy wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Midfield. I think Jimoh Balogun was the centre forward
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote: Mikel will end up in goal at the rate. He just keeps moving further back
You mean Mikel will become a goalkeeper?
In goal for Chelsea =striker for Nigeria everybody wins :woot:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

wanaj0 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Actually, Mutiu was the first choice centre forward, contrary to what is listed on fifa.com. Jimoh Balogun was a defender.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Spicyee wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Actually, Mutiu was the first choice centre forward, contrary to what is listed on fifa.com. Jimoh Balogun was a defender.
My broda, de tin taya me O! Jimoh 'Tyson' Balogun, a centre forward?

All these search wiki Nigerian football analysts self.

I watched all the matches of that team & Mutiu was the Centre forward. Maybe those on the forum that know him can reach out & ask him.
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

truetalk wrote:
Since you're in the mood for questions, why do your women beat their husbands so much? They should leave the beating to the teams the Cranes will face in AFCON.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... -husbands/

In an odd twist, the Catholic Archbishop of Kampala, Uganda, has admonished women to refrain from beating their husbands, saying they “should love and respect them” rather than take out their frustrations physically upon them.
Archbishop Cyprian Kizito Lwanga, who was appointed to his present post by Pope Benedict XVI in 2006, reached out to women after the publication of a police report showing that women perpetrate violence against their husbands with surprising frequency.

The police report from the Mpingi district in Uganda’s central region found that a full 50 percent of reported cases of domestic assault involved women beating their husbands.

Appealing to the teaching of Saint Paul, Lwanga said that women should accept men as the head of families.

“Do you want to take over power from men in your families? I think you want to challenge God who tells us that men are the heads of the family,” he said.

“Stop torturing the innocent servants of God,” the archbishop added. “There is no need for you to behave like some people we are seeing nowadays in the country who are merciless.”

The issue of domestic violence has been a concern of the Archbishop for years.

In 2015, Lwanga publicly appealed to the Ugandan government to implement the Domestic Violence Act of 2010, aimed at curbing Uganda’s increasing problem with violence within families.

The Archbishop asked the government to carry out awareness campaigns countrywide and strengthen the capacity of leaders to handle family conflicts.

“Some married couples are not open to each other and don’t speak the truth, especially men who don’t want to reveal their incomes, lifestyle, among other things, which when discovered fuel domestic violence,” Lwanga said.

He said that the effects of domestic violence go beyond the immediate family and do damage to the church, society, and the State.

“We cannot have a stable and progressive society when our families are still unstable. This is a very big problem we are facing as a country and we need to address it,” he said.

Kabelaga, is this true? :lol: :lol: :lol: Chei Ugandan women tough oo