Soccer-Nations-Senegal v Burkina Faso - RESULT (0-0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Abeg who go lend me money.I don lose on top this match oh!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

aha!!! My prediction slightly came true!!! :D
I predicted 1-1 we got 0-0. I just knew Senegal would not beat BF, infact i think they're overrated!!!
Well it remains for my predictions for tomorrow to come true!! Sweet!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

As I said at half time, this game was not pretty in the least. I think Senegal will improve (well they have to), but will they improve enough to go all the way? Somehow I doubt it.
To stop trying is to start dying
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

PaJimoh wrote:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ALL THE HYPE AND NO BALLS :D :D :D :D
Make I ask you,, wey you take see Benin in the middle of that match? You really cracked me up on that one. :mrgreen:
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YUJAM wrote:Pa Jimoh:
No worries. Burkina Faso is a darn good side. A fair result I guess!
Punk! :wink:

I told you they will start the undressing of Senegal only for Mali to complete di humiliation...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Undressing? How do you figure?

9 corner kicks in the first half alone. More than one ball cleared off the line. Ball against post.

You simply cannot argue against them stats. A draw is better than a loss tho!
unk!

I told you they will start the undressing of Senegal only for Mali to complete di humiliation...
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
khalela

Post by khalela »

Na wa oh! Senegal na hype oh!! True. And that Diouf.....
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

So Cameroon na hype too?
khalela wrote:Na wa oh! Senegal na hype oh!! True. And that Diouf.....
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

yujam u and your useless hype. :lol: :lol:
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

Yes, 2 hopeless teams :D :D
YUJAM wrote:So Cameroon na hype too?
khalela wrote:Na wa oh! Senegal na hype oh!! True. And that Diouf.....
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

then the tournament is interesting. we should not be too surprised at the results of the cameroun and senegal games; teams are wising up and learning how to play the "big teams" in Africa.

games are much tighter, and it will only get tougher to roll teams over from here on in. my hope is that our coach is watching this trend and that he is planning to implement a counter-strategy that will see us through.......is that too much to hope?
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

YUJAM wrote:Are they as good as Zimbabwe?
BFA looks very organised as well.
l havn't watched Zimbabwe Yujam.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

From the Second half I saw, the Senegalese are adept at passing the ball and creating chances, the problem is their left midfield that leaked all day. They should have been more patient and locked up the midfield so the game would have been played in Mali's half instead of leaving just two guys in the back while half the team is lurking in the Malian 18 yard box.

Burkina-Faso showed a lot of composure defending and is still a very hard working team, they however need a more coherent attack. Something tells me they might not play the counter next game, so we should see more of their attack next time.

I appreciate the ref trying to keep the game moving, but in the second half there was some very unnnecessary "jam-body". A strict ref might have dropped a red that could have changed the balance of the game.

Kneedeep's highlights:

Silly haircuts: 5+, all Senegalese. Blond tipped twists, Braids in a ponytail etc. This is only a warm-up to the horrors Nigeria will wear tommorow

Cool choreographed goal celebrations:0 :( Prayfully the Nigerians will give us something for the highlight reels and ESPN sportscenter tommorow as well.

Uniquely African events of the match: From a view of the Sengalese supporters, BCA(Bleaching Cream Anonymous) needs to set up more chapters there. The Burkinabe and Senegalese Juju men are solidly behind "bluetooth" technology as no transmissiom apparatus i.e. rattles, gourds, gongs, staffs etc were anywhere to be seen. Given the inability of the ref and linesmen to see a blatant penalty by Senegal, and deliberate "black power salute" handball by Burkina, it is safe to say that they are on the way to delivering the "killer app" that will take bluetooth to the next level :) .
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Great assessment!
Kneedeep wrote:From the Second half I saw, the Senegalese are adept at passing the ball and creating chances, the problem is their left midfield that leaked all day. They should have been more patient and locked up the midfield so the game would have been played in Mali's half instead of leaving just two guys in the back while half the team is lurking in the Malian 18 yard box.

Burkina-Faso showed a lot of composure defending and is still a very hard working team, they however need a more coherent attack. Something tells me they might not play the counter next game, so we should see more of their attack next time.

I appreciate the ref trying to keep the game moving, but in the second half there was some very unnnecessary "jam-body". A strict ref might have dropped a red that could have changed the balance of the game.

Kneedeep's highlights:

Silly haircuts: 5+, all Senegalese. Blond tipped twists, Braids in a ponytail etc. This is only a warm-up to the horrors Nigeria will wear tommorow

Cool choreographed goal celebrations:0 :( Prayfully the Nigerians will give us something for the highlight reels and ESPN sportscenter tommorow as well.

Uniquely African events of the match: From a view of the Sengalese supporters, BCA(Bleaching Cream Anonymous) needs to set up more chapters there. The Burkinabe and Senegalese Juju men are solidly behind "bluetooth" technology as no transmissiom apparatus i.e. rattles, gourds, gongs, staffs etc were anywhere to be seen. Given the inability of the ref and linesmen to see a blatant penalty by Senegal, and deliberate "black power salute" handball by Burkina, it is safe to say that they are on the way to delivering the "killer app" that will take bluetooth to the next level :) .
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Akamoke, according to the Eurosport commentators, B'Faso gave Senegal a torrid time and made the Teranga Lions look clueless..

So much for CAF African rankings... :mrgreen:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Dolly:
Abeg! 9 corner kicks in the first half alone, oshot against the bar and many goal scoring opportunities do not result from clueless football!

Akamoke, according to the Eurosport commentators, B'Faso gave Senegal a torrid time and made the Teranga Lions look clueless..

So much for CAF African rankings...
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

Kneedeep wrote:From the Second half I saw, the Senegalese are adept at passing the ball and creating chances, the problem is their left midfield that leaked all day. They should have been more patient and locked up the midfield so the game would have been played in Mali's half instead of leaving just two guys in the back while half the team is lurking in the Malian 18 yard box.

Fair general assessment of the match. Re the left MF, there can be no disputing the fact that Senegal felt the void created by the absence of Fadiga today.

The bottom line of the match: The blame for this 'loss' today should be placed on the doorstep of HENRI CAMARA. If only he was able to take just ONE of his many chances... End of the story.
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Naija fan wrote:The burden of expectations was too much for Senegal. This is the same problem the SE used to have when we called our players "tired" legs. Based on chances missed by both sides Senegal should have won this game by two goals to one.

I hope our boys were watching this game.
Senegal were watching Cameroon too and it didn't make much of a difference.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
OmoWaffi
Egg
Egg
ROBBYNICE

Post by OmoWaffi »

Yo, abeg reply quickly...my digits na 404 296 2529
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The yabbish wey Chief Ogbuniwe, Omey2k, PaJimoh etc give Yujam was pure wickedness. No wonder the man dey lose for the other thread. Una show Yujam, he hear weh. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

Waffiman wrote:Senegal are too defensive, I hope they have not given the initiative to the opposition.
this is true. This is the same way they played in france, wuith just diof creeping up(against fance). Amen for defense, but attack and intimidate your opponents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

YUJAM wrote:Dolly:
Abeg! 9 corner kicks in the first half alone, oshot against the bar and many goal scoring opportunities do not result from clueless football!

So much for CAF African rankings...
At the end it is goals that win matches.... 9 corner kicks + hiting crossbar = 0 goal(s)..
So it is a goalless draw....Hahahahahahaha..aaaaaaa
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

boys relax...tommorow we will find out if Nigeria is Hype too..and im sure yujam will not let any mess up slide easily..so kanu better score the fourth goal...or else..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie