AGENT Nzeakor accuses Oboabona.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
AGENT Nzeakor accuses Oboabona.....

Post by Enugu II »

Ex-Eagles star Benjy Nzeakor fires ‘unreasonable’ Oboabona over controversial transfer
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/11/03/e ... -transfer/
By admin - November 3, 2017, 10:38 am271 0
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Brazil-based agent and former Eagles winger Benji Nzeakor has told SCORENigeria Godfrey Oboabana has been ”unreasonable” after he refused to resolve issues concerning his transfer Al Ahli of Saudi Arabia.

Nzeakor said he originally brought the deal to the former Sunshine Stars’ defender, who went ahead to conclude the deal with another agent who had no previous knowledge of the contract.

Nzeakor said he has spoken to Oboabana severally to compensate him, but to his surprise the former Rizespor of Turkey defender has stuck to his guns that he is not entitled to any money.

“I was told that Nigerian players are bad and can’t be trusted but I am beginning to believe now with the attitude of Oboabana,” he told SCORENigeria

“I knew how I convinced the officials that Oboabana was the player they needed and I quickly contacted my partner in Nigeria to get him and at the end of the day he did this to me.

“To make matters worse, he’s become so unreasonable, claiming he’s right. How could he be with my sweat?

“Oboabana is sitting on my sweat and he knows, but he’s completely defiant about this.

“I’ve written several messages on the need for him to settle this matter amicably, but he’s not on the same page with me.”

Nzeakor added: “I was a player like him and I know how these things affect negatively on a player and I’ve spoken to him as a father, an older brother, but he’s not listening to me.

“I’ve also spoken to a top official who I understand is his mentor, but nothing is happening.

“I can’t have a small boy like Oboabana rubbish me like this, it’s not good, he has to reason with me and compensate me.”

Oboabana, Nzeakor informed, signed the contract with the Saudi side in Austria in July, around the same time he was tabling another opening in England for him.

He has gone to play five games for his Saudi side.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: AGENT Nzeakor accuses Oboabona.....

Post by Bell »

I SAY, HE SAYS

Bring in the lawyers.
Bell
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

No where in the article does he state that he was Oboabona's agent or had any contractual relationship with him.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

toyin133 wrote:No where in the article does he state that he was Oboabona's agent or had any contractual relationship with him.
Talk about trying to reap where he did not sow.
Nzeakor said he originally brought the deal to the former Sunshine Stars’ defender, who went ahead to conclude the deal with another agent
who had no previous knowledge of the contract.

I knew how I convinced the officials that Oboabana was the player they needed and I quickly contacted my partner in Nigeria to get him
and at the end of the day he did this to me.
The man believes that merely making verbal suggestions qualifies him as an agent.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges