Crystal palace VS Man united

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Crystal palace VS Man united

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:"Unplayable"? ... He did his usual stuff (flashes of skill and raking crossfield passes mixed with careless surrendering of possession and thundering shots into Row Z). He is very good going forward, and also a defensive liability. He is like Toure in the sense that when his team is attacking he is excellent, but when defending is not a great asset.

No coincidence that he plays best when he has two other central midfielders behind/beside him to do the thinking (Pirlo/Carrick) and running (Marchisio/Andrew Smith) for him.
Coach wrote:Pogba was supposedly unplayable today, opinions of the audience.
Wow you are truly a vile person. I see only white people "do the thinking? "

For your information, Pogba is a number 10! Do you worry about Iniesta' s defensive ability? Or because Pogba is "Big and Black? "
Okokobioko :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogba , 1 assist, 1 goal, job done! he has started to settle down, that price tag was too much of a distraction
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:"Unplayable"? ... He did his usual stuff (flashes of skill and raking crossfield passes mixed with careless surrendering of possession and thundering shots into Row Z). He is very good going forward, and also a defensive liability. He is like Toure in the sense that when his team is attacking he is excellent, but when defending is not a great asset.

No coincidence that he plays best when he has two other central midfielders behind/beside him to do the thinking (Pirlo/Carrick) and running (Marchisio/Andrew Smith) for him.

For your information, Pogba is a number 10! Do you worry about Iniesta' s defensive ability? Or because Pogba is "Big and Black? "
Okokobioko :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The imbecility of the guy's statement is remarkable. I believe he was the one who was arguing with me in August and called Pogba a "glorified sissoko." LOL. Can u believe that? I guess once you are black and big, you have to be a battering ram who runs around brainlessly! Anyone who knows Pogba knows that Pogba is a number 10! No if or buts! He is unique! He has intelligence, superior technique, passing ability, and strength! The only thing he lacks a little (not much) is pace, and that's because he is not lightening fast. His positioning when he plays deep is not good, but I don't care for that because it's like someone playing iniesta as a defensive midfielder and worrying why his positioning is not good. It's absolute insanity and imbecility to write what that man wrote. Is it a sin to be black and tall?

By the way, I was just thinking that there are few footballer who are truly unique-- and good lord, is Paul one of them. As in he has no duplicate. Him and Xavi Hernandez. I would have said busquets... but Busi has a photocopy at Dortmund -- Wiegl
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:

No. Because he never loses the ball!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

No. Because he never loses the ball!!
:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:watched the 1H.

those possession stats are a farce. moving the ball round the center circle back and forth was good but annoying.

Rooney should have had 2 goals by half time. His passing was poor, good to see he is playing a cameo role this season
Bailly gave me a scare with he knee issues, interesting to see him at RB
Not sure what Mata's role was in the 1H.
Pogba was having fun, dominating Palace at will.

You can see where we are headed with JM. Controlling the ball and looking to score.
Last season we were controlling the ball and never looked like scoring.
WE are still heading for the Europa like last season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you are still taking L's from me

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: