Iheanacho and Mikel

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Iheanacho and Mikel

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They both must move in January( a young player like kele will not develop on the bench) well Mikel nah vet, so nothing do am..Kele needs to move out before that peacock pep destroys his confidence ..we need him on his A game in other to go to Russia
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Iheanacho and Mikel

Post by john12 »

So, he should move out of one of the best teams in the world because of competition. What happens when he transfers to another club with the same scenario? Move out again? As far as I'm concerned, kelechi needs to work on his game I.e first touch, awareness etc instead of seeking another club. He should practice on his weakness and fight for shirt. Playing for a marquee club is never easy
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Bigpokey24 wrote:They both must move in January( a young player like kele will not develop on the bench) well Mikel nah vet, so nothing do am..Kele needs to move out before that peacock pep destroys his confidence ..we need him on his A game in other to go to Russia
:sneaky: it is time for MIKEL to talk to the OGA at the top(Abramovich), MJ's babies mama nah Russie, Movich nah Russie :lol:
even useless FABREGAS dey playtime under KOKONTIE :taunt: why?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

john12 wrote:So, he should move out of one of the best teams in the world because of competition. What happens when he transfers to another club with the same scenario? Move out again? As far as I'm concerned, kelechi needs to work on his game I.e first touch, awareness etc instead of seeking another club. He should practice on his weakness and fight for shirt. Playing for a marquee club is never easy
Nigerians don't believe in building they just neglect their homes and look for a better one so it's not worth explaining,I agree he just needs work on his weaknesses!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:So, he should move out of one of the best teams in the world because of competition. What happens when he transfers to another club with the same scenario? Move out again? As far as I'm concerned, kelechi needs to work on his game I.e first touch, awareness etc instead of seeking another club. He should practice on his weakness and fight for shirt. Playing for a marquee club is never easy
you think i am paying over $150.00 a month to watch none Nigerians on TV? your head dey house so?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mace success is on ooo
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mace success is on ooo
Ehen e don dey run at City!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Wahala dey oh.. Hope this guy hasn't washed his hands off kele completely
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:Wahala dey oh.. Hope this guy hasn't washed his hands off kele completely
Lol, he's waiting for Jesus to come...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I've remembered this months old thread (below) throughout this season. I like Nacho, and believe he has a lot of promise, but like I said on here, we were asking a bit too much of Guardiola. If I had Nacho's ear, I don't know what I'd advise, but those who were expecting Guardiola to come in and crown Nacho surely must understand that those hopes were highly aggressive.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268915&hilit=iheanacho&start=23
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet