Grand Reception in Enugu for the all conquering Rangers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Grand Reception in Enugu for the all conquering Rangers

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Benson "Ezeomeogo I" Ejindu's gig included Vincent "MacBeth" Chika and Sam Onyeaka who traveled with him back to Enugu. I am certain they had a great time. That is Diewait "Owusu Debrede" Ikpechukwu talking with Ibu in that photo. Great pics.
Enugu, Benson gave Rangers 1.5m naira. I have pics of the event on Whatsapp with Rangers legends Okala, Stanley Okoronkwo, Arthur "System" Egbunam, etc.

Benson is hosting us (CIC Old Boys) in Charlotte NC next year.
He is also hosting ex-Rangers in Charlotte next year as well. I will be attending the ex-Rangers event. I was with him at the launching of Francis Moniedafe's book in Raleigh months ago. He chaired the occasion and I presented the book. Paul Okoku, Chris Ogu, and Nnamdi Anyafo were at the event as well. Okala, Chukwu, and Odegbami are all confirmed for the ex-Rangers event. If it is about the same time with the CIC event then we should meet in Charlotte.
Last edited by Enugu II on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The flying antelopes, well done once again. Now let's go conquer Africa.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote:
He is also hosting ex-Rangers in Charlotte next year as well. I will be attending the ex-Rangers event. I was with him at the launching of Francis Moniedafe's book in Raleigh months ago. He chaired the occasion and I presented the book. Paul Okoku, Chris Ogu, and Nnamdi Anyafo were at the event as well. Okala, Chukwu, and Odegbami are all confirmed for the ex-Rangers event. If it is about the same time with the CIC event then we should meet in Charlotte.
The CIC event is 1st week in August.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
The CIC event is 1st week in August.
Thanks. I will check on when Rangers' event is scheduled but I believe that it is also in August.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote:
Thanks. I will check on when Rangers' event is scheduled but I believe that it is also in August.
Enugu, I've just found out that Benson is sponsoring Chairman, Okalla and several other Rangers legends to attend the CIC convention main event on 5 August. So the Rangers event is either the weekend b/4 or the one after.
http://www.naijiant.com/