isaac Success could miss up to 3 weeks with Injury

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
isaac Success could miss up to 3 weeks with Injury

Post by Pavarotti »

This is getting out of hand

A very promising career is being stunted by Injuries!

Isaac Success Out For 3 Weeks As Injury Woes Continue

Watford striker Isaac Success frustrating start to life with Watford continues as the powerful Nigerian forward is set to face another spell on the sidelines and could be out for up to three weeks

http://www.soccerassembly.com/isaac-suc ... -continue/
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: isaac Success could miss up to 3 weeks with Injury

Post by pajimoh »

You have players that rarely gets injured while some recover quickly. A few however are prone to injuries and long recovery periods.
He looks like someone was ho is all power but lacks flexibility. I pray he recovers quickly
Injury knocked him out of the u17 wc. To think it's still happening on a regular basis is not encouraging
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Success looks a little heavy with all the muscle he's packing these days. He used to be leaner and even faster than he is now. Maybe he needs to slim don a little. I don't know!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Success looks a little heavy with all the muscle he's packing these days. He used to be leaner and even faster than he is now. Maybe he needs to slim don a little. I don't know!
It might just be the physiology of his age.
In his late teens and probably until about 21 I remember Steven Gerrard was having serious injury problems. I remember them putting it down to his physical development. Something about his body "not being able to keep up with his muscle growth" or something vague like that.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Success looks a little heavy with all the muscle he's packing these days. He used to be leaner and even faster than he is now. Maybe he needs to slim don a little. I don't know!
It might just be the physiology of his age.
In his late teens and probably until about 21 I remember Steven Gerrard was having serious injury problems. I remember them putting it down to his physical development. Something about his body "not being able to keep up with his muscle growth" or something vague like that.
True that happens as your body is building and repairing but as a footballer (athlete) your body gets less recovery time and he probably relies on power!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Is this kid made of glass or na juju dem do ?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.