Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:12 am 

How long do you think it would take for Oliseh to show his true colors at this new coaching appointment ?

I have often said Sunday is not management material and he is about to prove it again at this new appointment at Fortuna. I am going to use this thread as a way to keep track of his progress towards creating Chaos and acrimony at this club before he take his final curtain bow.

Please watch this space over the next few months !!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 am 

Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:19 am 

Bad Belle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:13 am 

na wa for solowe o!

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:15 am 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.
Solowe is a typical Nigerian elder that believes he has earned the right to say whatever ill-conceived thought that pops into his head whilst at the same time frowning upon the rights of others to be outspoken.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:18 am 

Solowe wrote:
How long do you think it would take for Oliseh to show his true colors at this new coaching appointment ?

I have often said Sunday is not management material and he is about to prove it again at this new appointment at Fortuna. I am going to use this thread as a way to keep track of his progress towards creating Chaos and acrimony at this club before he take his final curtain bow.

You would know a whole lot about that, nor be so? :lol: :taunt:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:36 am 

This is a malicious thread.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:41 am 

Well wishers full ground sha. How much would it cost you to just wish the man success?

I just can't believe how people look forward to others downfall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:04 am 

Why would anyone actually open this kind of thread? It serves absolutely no purpose. Oliseh is a human being and like all of us has his weaknesses. This appointment is very important not just for him but for a whole generation of Africans who find such appointments hard to come by. The least we can do is wish him well and offer him our support regardless of the past.

Trying to prove that you knew he will fail serves no good purpose at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 am 

Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Solowe is a typical Nigerian elder that believes he has earned the right to say whatever ill-conceived thought that pops into his head whilst at the same time frowning upon the rights of others to be outspoken.

:)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:55 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
na wa for solowe o!

I am glad you agree that this is even better than the Sunny Ade post ! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 am 

Scipio Africanus wrote:

You are confusing "outspoken" with rebel rousing !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:57 am 

db10 wrote:
Bad Belle

Over what ??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 am 

Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

I have never asked anyone not to speak their minds !! However you, just like others are confusing being outspoken and wanting to burn shitt down !!

Last edited by JACKAL on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 am 

Damunk wrote:
Solowe wrote:

You would know a whole lot about that, nor be so? :lol: :taunt:

Am a lover not a fighter :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:00 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
This is a malicious thread.

. One mans Malicious is another mans truth telling

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:02 pm 

pajimoh wrote:
Well wishers full ground sha. How much would it cost you to just wish the man success?

I just can't believe how people look forward to others downfall.

I only wished the had accorded us Nigerians the same courtesy..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:07 pm 

kaylord wrote:
Why would anyone actually open this kind of thread? It serves absolutely no purpose. Oliseh is a human being and like all of us has his weaknesses. This appointment is very important not just for him but for a whole generation of Africans who find such appointments hard to come by. The least we can do is wish him well and offer him our support regardless of the past.

Trying to prove that you knew he will fail serves no good purpose at all.

Kaylord.... So tell me something, what if he does exactly as I say ? What does that do or represent for a whole generation of Africans !!

You better hope that they dont see his appointment as a test case of hiring African coaches becuase Oliseh will burn the house down for everybody.

Its not his fault, its just his character...and he has demonstrated this over and over in his career..why would you think he would do anything different now ??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:17 pm 

Solowe even if you have bad belle (which you do), you should at least keep it to yourself.

None of us are perfect, at one stage or another I am sure we have all had bad belle, but it is nothing to be proud of. If you must have it, then just keep it to yourself. Don't be proud of it.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:22 pm 

Tbite wrote:
Solowe even if you have bad belle (which you do), you should at least keep it to yourself.

None of us are perfect, at one stage or another I am sure we have all had bad belle, but it is nothing to be proud of. If you must have it, then just keep it to yourself. Don't be proud of it.

Bottom line is the Guy is not Management material !

He is better of doing the sports writing or the technical analysis where he works alone. He has a problem getting along with Authority figures and managing relationships. He is combative and does not take responsibility. Those are not leadership qualities.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:32 pm 

Horrible thread. ..why hate on your own? How many Africans are coaching in Europe? Nah wah oooo...God dey sha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:45 pm 

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: Not cool at all. Never wish for any man to fail at what he does for a living.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:13 pm 

find it hard to believe someone is actually wishing his downfall, every coach will have issues with the NFF because they are incompetent and illiterate, find this thread a bit disturbing! Managers come and go, he will be no different

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko