COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Post by JACKAL »

How long do you think it would take for Oliseh to show his true colors at this new coaching appointment ?

I have often said Sunday is not management material and he is about to prove it again at this new appointment at Fortuna. I am going to use this thread as a way to keep track of his progress towards creating Chaos and acrimony at this club before he take his final curtain bow.

Please watch this space over the next few months !!

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.

Wha choo looking at?!
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

Bad Belle
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

na wa for solowe o!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.
Solowe is a typical Nigerian elder that believes he has earned the right to say whatever ill-conceived thought that pops into his head whilst at the same time frowning upon the rights of others to be outspoken.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Solowe wrote:How long do you think it would take for Oliseh to show his true colors at this new coaching appointment ?

I have often said Sunday is not management material and he is about to prove it again at this new appointment at Fortuna. I am going to use this thread as a way to keep track of his progress towards creating Chaos and acrimony at this club before he take his final curtain bow.

You would know a whole lot about that, nor be so? :lol: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This is a malicious thread.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Well wishers full ground sha. How much would it cost you to just wish the man success?

I just can't believe how people look forward to others downfall.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kaylord
Egg
Egg

Post by kaylord »

Why would anyone actually open this kind of thread? It serves absolutely no purpose. Oliseh is a human being and like all of us has his weaknesses. This appointment is very important not just for him but for a whole generation of Africans who find such appointments hard to come by. The least we can do is wish him well and offer him our support regardless of the past.

Trying to prove that you knew he will fail serves no good purpose at all.
Am Designed For Destiny...
http://www.youtube.com/v/SmLhyPjHVes
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Oliseh is an outspoken dude managing a club in a culture (Dutch culture) that values outspoken people. He will be just fine. I daresay he will achieve a lot with this club.
Solowe is a typical Nigerian elder that believes he has earned the right to say whatever ill-conceived thought that pops into his head whilst at the same time frowning upon the rights of others to be outspoken.
:)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:na wa for solowe o!
I am glad you agree that this is even better than the Sunny Ade post ! :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

You are confusing "outspoken" with rebel rousing !
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

db10 wrote:Bad Belle
Over what ??
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Damunk wrote:
I have never asked anyone not to speak their minds !! However you, just like others are confusing being outspoken and wanting to burn shitt down !!
Last edited by JACKAL on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Damunk wrote:
Solowe wrote:How long do you think it would take for Oliseh to show his true colors at this new coaching appointment ?

You would know a whole lot about that, nor be so? :lol: :taunt:
Am a lover not a fighter :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Cristao II wrote:This is a malicious thread.
. One mans Malicious is another mans truth telling
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

pajimoh wrote:Well wishers full ground sha. How much would it cost you to just wish the man success?

I just can't believe how people look forward to others downfall.
I only wished the had accorded us Nigerians the same courtesy..
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

kaylord wrote:Why would anyone actually open this kind of thread? It serves absolutely no purpose. Oliseh is a human being and like all of us has his weaknesses. This appointment is very important not just for him but for a whole generation of Africans who find such appointments hard to come by. The least we can do is wish him well and offer him our support regardless of the past.

Trying to prove that you knew he will fail serves no good purpose at all.
Kaylord.... So tell me something, what if he does exactly as I say ? What does that do or represent for a whole generation of Africans !!

You better hope that they dont see his appointment as a test case of hiring African coaches becuase Oliseh will burn the house down for everybody.

Its not his fault, its just his character...and he has demonstrated this over and over in his career..why would you think he would do anything different now ??
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Solowe even if you have bad belle (which you do), you should at least keep it to yourself.

None of us are perfect, at one stage or another I am sure we have all had bad belle, but it is nothing to be proud of. If you must have it, then just keep it to yourself. Don't be proud of it.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Tbite wrote:Solowe even if you have bad belle (which you do), you should at least keep it to yourself.

None of us are perfect, at one stage or another I am sure we have all had bad belle, but it is nothing to be proud of. If you must have it, then just keep it to yourself. Don't be proud of it.
Bottom line is the Guy is not Management material !

He is better of doing the sports writing or the technical analysis where he works alone. He has a problem getting along with Authority figures and managing relationships. He is combative and does not take responsibility. Those are not leadership qualities.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Horrible thread. ..why hate on your own? How many Africans are coaching in Europe? Nah wah oooo...God dey sha
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: Not cool at all. Never wish for any man to fail at what he does for a living.
yes o
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

find it hard to believe someone is actually wishing his downfall, every coach will have issues with the NFF because they are incompetent and illiterate, find this thread a bit disturbing! Managers come and go, he will be no different
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko