COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:
green4life wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
green4life wrote:Solowe, this your bad belle thread get as e be. Ah ah now.

Once again, I dont have bad belle towards him nor do i wish him bad fortune... I just know Sunday from his history in Management..
You called it Nostradamus
G4L,

TBH, I loathe giving Solowe/Jackal credit on this. I believe most of us expected this to happen but quietly prayed that it will not take place. What is different is Solowe/Jackal sticking his head out to focus on the character flaw at the time when most of us focused on the opportunity that Oliseh was getting and hoping for the best.

Oliseh's history is littered with this behavior and it is likely part of his DNA. You need to read Colin
Join Udoh's piece on this where he cites that this behavior was taking place in the SE while Oliseh was an SE player. Thus, it really isn't rocket science. The sad thing about it is that Oliseh clearly shows that he can coach and we found that out doing his stint at Fortuna but this character flaw is going to be, always, an issue. Ask yourself, if you are the owner of a club why would you hire a guy like this when there are coaches with similar talent but come without the baggage that Oliseh comes with.
Kpom
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:
green4life wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
green4life wrote:Solowe, this your bad belle thread get as e be. Ah ah now.

Once again, I dont have bad belle towards him nor do i wish him bad fortune... I just know Sunday from his history in Management..
You called it Nostradamus
G4L,

TBH, I loathe giving Solowe/Jackal credit on this.
Me too.
I was one of those that hounded him out of the forum, but ultimately he called it.
I believe most of us expected this to happen but quietly prayed that it will not take place.
To be honest, I didn't expect it to happen again. I believed the toxic Nigerian environment was solely responsible.

What is different is Solowe/Jackal sticking his head out to focus on the character flaw at the time when most of us focused on the opportunity that Oliseh was getting and hoping for the best.
Kpom!
Oliseh's history is littered with this behavior and it is likely part of his DNA. You need to read Colin Udoh's piece on this where he cites that this behavior was taking place in the SE while Oliseh was an SE player. Thus, it really isn't rocket science. The sad thing about it is that Oliseh clearly shows that he can coach and we found that out doing his stint at Fortuna but this character flaw is going to be, always, an issue. Ask yourself, if you are the owner of a club why would you hire a guy like this when there are coaches with similar talent but come without the baggage that Oliseh comes with.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Nothing more to be said.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

WOW
not to make light of Oliseh's plight but this thread is so prophetic it isnt even funny
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

When this thread was opened, i thought, NONSENSE! Oliseh would behave in a more professional environment especially when working with his model "white man". But how I was wrong. The dude has serious personality issues.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

One positive - Oliseh is a coach brimming with self belief.

This is just another blip along the way to glory. I believe very strongly that despite his glaring negatives, he will grow into a top class coach.

I am predicting this will happen within the next 5 years.

This thread is about to become even more interesting :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

A social study on the labelling that results from expressing a logical opinion in the Nigerian community.

‘Hater’, bad belle, ‘how could you?’ etc, but Solowe was right.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

asabatex wrote:Mr. Oliseh don't worry about this set back; you will back better than before. The final implosion - Fortuna Sittard will NEVER achieve promotion
:lol: This nah ya own prediction? :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Damunk wrote: Nothing more to be said.
8-) This your "nothing more to be said" no be am..

You will need to send a personal letter of apology to SOLOWE, the Jackal :taunt: for your disgraceful postulations on this thread. Hands Up!! :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ogiso wrote:A social study on the labelling that results from expressing a logical opinion in the Nigerian community.

‘Hater’, bad belle, ‘how could you?’ etc, but Solowe was right.
:agree:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Senator WIRES wrote:
Damunk wrote: Nothing more to be said.
8-) This your "nothing more to be said" no be am..

You will need to send a personal letter of apology to SOLOWE, the Jackal :taunt: for your disgraceful postulations on this thread. Hands Up!! :lol: :lol:
Chai.
See as Oliseh don fall my hand.
Now we are going to have to welcome back a gloating Solowe.

Plus Oga Cellular will have to write a public apology, make it a sticky then do the honourable thing and resign. :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

JACKAL wrote:
truetalk wrote:Oliseh's appointment is a very big deal and should be celebrated.

He may just excel due to the fact that he is in an environment where systems are in place & he does not need to fight with people to get the most basic things done.

Most of us were disappointed as he seemed to cut and run with the Eagles.

But that is in the past now. The Eagles are doing well, & Oliseh is doing OK as well.

All good.
I assure you Oliseh will find a fault with that place as an excuse not to take responsibility... Its just in his nature ! He cant help himself

No winners in this saga.
Oliseh lasted more than Solowe's 6 month limit, but this outcome certainly doesn't seem like a win to anybody.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Cellular.... How Come this thread is not in the Cyber eagles Classics section. This one is History !!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Cellular.... How Come this thread is not in the Cyber eagles Classics section. This one is History !!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

JACKAL wrote:Cellular.... How Come this thread is not in the Cyber eagles Classics section. This one is History !!
Solobaba, you know you always bring up topics and talking points people are afraid to touch. :thumb:

I remain a fan. :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

truetalk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
truetalk wrote:Oliseh's appointment is a very big deal and should be celebrated.

He may just excel due to the fact that he is in an environment where systems are in place & he does not need to fight with people to get the most basic things done.

But that is in the past now. The Eagles are doing well, & Oliseh is doing OK as well.

All good.
I assure you Oliseh will find a fault with that place as an excuse not to take responsibility... Its just in his nature ! He cant help himself

No winners in this saga.
Oliseh lasted more than Solowe's 6 month limit, but this outcome certainly doesn't seem like a win to anybody.
Bros,

Solowe would still have been right even if Oliseh was sacked after 10 years. :rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Enugu II wrote:
truetalk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

All good.

No winners in this saga.
Bros,

Solowe would still have been right even if Oliseh was sacked after 10 years. :rotf: :rotf:

A lot of people get fired or leave coaching jobs and you dont hear nathing !!! Marinho, Chris Hutton, Conti, Ranierri etc etc all got fired with no acrimoney, lawsuits or Name calling...but not our Boy Oliseh. Besides, I provided a time frame... That is what genius does... :thumbs: :thumbs:

I beg EII, you second my request that this gets moved to the Classics section !! :clap: :clap:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Cellular wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Cellular.... How Come this thread is not in the Cyber eagles Classics section. This one is History !!
Solobaba, you know you always bring up topics and talking points people are afraid to touch. :thumb:

I remain a fan. :thumb:

I have said it before Cellular... You are one of the few who gets its on CE
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
truetalk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

All good.

No winners in this saga.
Bros,

A lot of people get fired or leave coaching jobs and you dont hear nathing !!! Marinho, Chris Hutton, Conti, Ranierri etc etc all got fired with no acrimoney, lawsuits or Name calling...but not our Boy Oliseh. Besides, I provided a time frame... That is what genius does... :thumbs: :thumbs:

I beg EII, you second my request that this gets moved to the Classics section !! :clap: :clap:
This guy, you provided a wrong time frame and you are still clapping for yourself? That is what egotistical narcissist does... :tic:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
truetalk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

All good.

No winners in this saga.
Bros,

This guy, you provided a wrong time frame and you are still clapping for yourself? That is what egotistical narcissist does... :tic:
actually you are wrong... The first public crack happened within the 6 months I said...There was an article about it in Dutch newspapers and was reposed here on CE !!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga JACKAL can you predict when he will get another job?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

kajifu wrote:Oga JACKAL can you predict when he will get another job?
Actually I already began another countdown to him becoming one of the top coaches in the world. I have always maintained his is a good coach. Knowledgeable with good ideas and commands the respect of his players. When Is he going to get a new job ? Soon I expect ….
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

JACKAL wrote:
kajifu wrote:Oga JACKAL can you predict when he will get another job?
Actually I already began another countdown to him becoming one of the top coaches in the world. I have always maintained his is a good coach. Knowledgeable with good ideas and commands the respect of his players. When Is he going to get a new job ? Soon I expect ….
Do you work for Goldman Sucks by any chance? :taunt:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?