All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:22 pm 

Quote:
Manchester City and Liverpool are tracking Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze
The 19-year-old Nigerian has caught the eye this season and scored eight goals
Arsenal, Leicester and Atletico have all previously been linked with the winger
He has been likened to Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben due to his style of play

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... wueze.html

Last edited by JACKAL on Wed May 01, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:07 pm 

But Nigeria are sending him to the U20 World despite wanting to win the Afcon,anyway he shouldn’t bother with City!

Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:27 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
But Nigeria are sending him to the U20 World despite want to win the Afcon,anyway he shouldn’t bother with City!

And you think he'll be walking straight into the starting 11 of the aforementioned clubs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 pm 

Liverpool would be a bad move except Mane or Salah are leaving. Man City wouldn't be ideal either. Think he should stay at Villareal for another year or two.
Athletico would be a good next move.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:56 pm 

If he goes to any of these clubs he should be loaned out.

I agree with others that Villareal would be good because he will get playing time.

I think any club where he plays the majority of the time is what is important.

Perhaps a loan deal to a club like Lille which will be playing champions League would be ideal.

He would be a guranteed starter at Lille with Pepe moving on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:57 pm 

Hell No! Abeg whoever is advising this kid should not try to cash in too early on his talent, otherwise they will destroy his career before it starts.

There is zero chance he starts for City or Pool yet. He is not ready. One more year at Villareal at least, playing in La Liga is what he needs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:59 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
If he goes to any of these clubs he should be loaned out.

I agree with others that Villareal would be good because he will get playing time.

I think any club where he plays the majority of the time is what is important.

Perhaps a loan deal to a club like Lille which will be playing champions League would be ideal.

He would be a guranteed starter at Lille with Pepe moving on.

He should only go on loan if Villareal fail to stay in La Liga. And for now, it is looking like they will avoid the drop.
A move to Lille or any other league will be a step backward in my opinion. Like you said, the priority for him is first team football, and he has already achieved that in La Liga.

He needs one more year in Villareal, then the sky is the limit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:11 pm 

He should decline the U20 invitation. He is already a starter.for his club. He should use the summer to rest if he is not selected for Afcon.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:43 pm 

I think Liverpool will actually be a good spot. I see him replacing Mane Mane!. Sturridge is more or less gone. He'll need to upstage Origi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:07 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
He should decline the U20 invitation. He is already a starter.for his club. He should use the summer to rest if he is not selected for Afcon.

I just hope the daft rohr is not thinking of picking players like Moses Simon over chukwueze. With Kalu struggling with fitness, chukwueze should be a starter for SE. Simple and plain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:08 pm 

Ekorian wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
But Nigeria are sending him to the U20 World despite want to win the Afcon,anyway he shouldn’t bother with City!

And you think he'll be walking straight into the starting 11 of the aforementioned clubs.

Well I stated he shouldn't bother with City,Liverpool will be selling players but are more likely to spend and actually use a player as they are going to get very high offers for their best players over the next few seasons.

Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:10 pm 

Some of you guys responding to this make me laugh.... If Chukuweze moves to City or Liverpool how much of a wage bump do you think he is going to get ?? He is probably making less than $350K a year right now... That one move will move him up to about $120K a week in England which is over $6M a year for 5 years. = $30Million What fool would turn that down ?

He is going to wait 1 or 2 years where he can get injured or forgotten if his form dips ??

The best scouts and general managers say he is ready..he is ready !!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:14 pm 

JACKAL wrote:
Some of you guys responding to this make me laugh.... If Chukuweze moves to City or Liverpool how much of a wage bump do you think he is going to get ?? He is probably making less than $350K a year right now... That one move will move him up to about $120K a week in England which is over $6M a year for 5 years. = $30Million What fool would turn that down ?

He is going to wait 1 or 2 years where he can get injured or forgotten if his form dips ??

If they want him he'll leave no doubt but if he wants to play regularly I'm telling you it won't be with City!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:20 pm 

JACKAL wrote:

I agree.

But hell no to Mancity.

He should try and go somewhere where he will have a lot of playing time.

He may fit in at Liverpool, especially if Mane leaves, but it will still be a fight.

My ideal club for him would be Lille.

Champions league, plus he would play every match and be on one of the top teams in the league.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:27 pm 

For some reason I see a player like Chukwueze doing well in Arsenal than Liverpool and Man city.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:29 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

I agree.

But hell no to Mancity.

He may fit in at Liverpool, especially if Mane leaves, but it will still be a fight.

Champions league, plus he would play every match and be on one of the top teams in the league.

I actually think Man city style is the perfect fit for him. Sane on the left..Chukweze on the right....its a devastating combo. If he wants to be the best, he has to compete with the best.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm 

icee wrote:
I think Liverpool will actually be a good spot. I see him replacing Mane Mane!. Sturridge is more or less gone. He'll need to upstage Origi

Replacing Mane? Come on now...Mane and Salah are starters, if anything he'd come in as a backup to Salah which isn't necessarily ideal for him as he needs games to work on his deficiencies, games without too much pressure and expectations.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:56 pm 

Move and regret it is better than not move and regret it. If he believes in his own abilities he'll relish the opportunity to work with one of the best coach in the business. If it doesn't work out he'll have his wage increase as compensation.
If he stays at Villarreal and things don't work out he'll have regret as his compensation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 pm 

JACKAL wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

I agree.

But hell no to Mancity.

I actually think Man city style is the perfect fit for him. Sane on the left..Chukweze on the right....its a devastating combo. If he wants to be the best, he has to compete with the best.

:rotf: :rotf: And where would Man City's 'Sterling' super star be? IMO he should move to one of these teams but should ask for a loan move (even back to Villareal) for a season or two to get consistent PT.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:02 pm 

He should stay out of England at all costs. Spain and France are the best options for him, Monaco would be nice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:05 pm 

Thank God none of you are in charge of the boy future,how many of you will turn down such opportunity if a big club like Liverpool come calling?Take the offer learn from a top manager like KLOPP,teams like Liverpool with so many games he will play 30 plus games.
He is that good and will compete with likes of Mane and Salah.His current team about to head to second division if they drop any more points.

Last edited by kajifu on Wed May 01, 2019 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:19 pm 

Who in his right mind will want this kid to go to EPL @ this time?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:24 pm 

The real deal wrote:
Who in his right mind will want this kid to go to EPL @ this time?

Ummm why not? He better take that money, nothing in life is guaranteed! You can always go on loan for PT.