EPL 2016-2017 season, my view

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL 2016-2017 season, my view

Post by Cristao II »

wiseone wrote:Spurs need 4 players to be perennial title contenders:

*Another CB to back-up the Belgian duo (Michael Keane of Burnley?).
*Another center forward to back-up Kane (Chicharito would fit Spurs' style with his perpetual motion).
*A genuine, proper winger (not an "inverted wide player") that can dribble (Zaha?)
*A playmaker to back-up Eriksen (Gylfi).

They already have excellent FBs, two monsters in midfield, and two excellent GKs in Lloris and Vorm. Form would start for many EPL teams.
Cristao II wrote: True. I meant no one within Spurs can do the Eriksen role. Poch does rate Sigurdson.
I agree with most of what you have said. CB is covered by CCV. WE do have a winger on the books - Nkoudou. The lacking positions are central forward and playmaker.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
mastermind 17
Egg
Egg

Post by mastermind 17 »

i fear for Sunderland! Today they may relegate. We will see who will join them. Swansea dont look too safe. Will Chelsea increase the gap? Will Spurs close it?
The Game Mastermind Has Spoken. May all that have understanding Listen!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

MOYE-MOYES is a toast. How come the guys playing for Sunderland are so wishy-washy?
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC