[EFL] Man United (2-0) Hull..FT [Mata, The Big Fella]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [EFL] Man United (2-0) Hull..FT [Mata, The Big Fella]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Soton currently toying with die gegenpress. Should be two if not three clear.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Coach wrote:Soton currently toying with die gegenpress. Should be two if not three clear.
Soton will surely regret all their missed chances.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

balo wrote:Mata should do a Luiz.
:thumb:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:Have to wonder what possessed the new Hull City manager to move to a foreign country to manage an injury ravaged team that is bottom of the table, with low confidence, and no significant money to strengthen the team.
Have to wonder what possessed you to move to a foreign country and drive a taxi, with low confidence, and when you have no significant money to settle in.
kai wetin be this? :lol:
Bro, some people just open their mouth and allow stupidity come out. A man got a well paying job, and after the job he did for Estoril, he felt he could come in and do something strong for Hull, and this one is here talking about he should have remained in Portugal jobless.

I dont understand why cybereagle members with names like "wiseone" or "smartbrother" are always some of the dumbest people on cybereagles. smh

Like I said, some people are dumb! They go around with names that have no bearing on their intelligence (wieone, smartbrother), yet, they are the dumbest people you'd ever meet.

What Possessed Marco Silva? Right? Well go and ask Man U and Liverpool and they will tell you. You think this is a useless average English coach like Allardyce who spends his days collecting bribe?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:Have to wonder what possessed the new Hull City manager to move to a foreign country to manage an injury ravaged team that is bottom of the table, with low confidence, and no significant money to strengthen the team.
Have to wonder what possessed you to move to a foreign country and drive a taxi, with low confidence, and when you have no significant money to settle in.
kai wetin be this? :lol:
Bro, some people just open their mouth and allow stupidity come out. A man got a well paying job, and after the job he did for Estoril, he felt he could come in and do something strong for Hull, and this one is here talking about he should have remained in Portugal jobless.

I dont understand why cybereagle members with names like "wiseone" or "smartbrother" are always some of the dumbest people on cybereagles. smh

Like I said, some people are dumb! They go around with names that have no bearing on their intelligence (wieone, smartbrother), yet, they are the dumbest people you'd ever meet.

What Possessed Marco Silva? Right? Well go and ask Man U and Liverpool and they will tell you. You think this is a useless average English coach like Allardyce who spends his days collecting bribe?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?