Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:13 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 4587
Thank you.

nemi2002 wrote:
Oliseh I is not a prophet but am happy for him, he should have started here before coming to mess up in Nigeria. If he had coached anywhere else he would have understood what it takes to deliver and would have been less critical of successful Nigerian coaches.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 4587
Pa Jimoh..thank you. Good luck to Oliseh.

pajimoh wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
cic old boy wrote:


Thanks CIC for posting this. I read it with joy. A prophet is not welcome
or recognized in his country.
God will bless your craft, Mr. Sunday Oliseh
and elevate you. You will lead the first generation of Nigerian coaches
who will distinguish themselves in clubsides in Europe, just like Stephen
Keshi (May his soul rest in peace and his exploits be remembered forever)
did coaching in other African nations.


which kine nonsense be this one now? :shock: Abi you dey take style rewrite history while we still dey alive?

Before Fortuna or wetin dem call themself no be Nigeria first give Oliseh chance to manage the NT, even when Oliseh himself dey do yanga about how the NFA chase am before he agree?
No be the same Oliseh dump the team or he tell you say dem fire am?

Una just dey use quotation anyhow like persin wey no sabi Bible. :tic:

In fact this Bible student was given a "Major Prophet" role long before he understudied any prophet.
Now our Oliseh don return to "Minor Prophet" role after running out on Nigeria due to the spiritual demands made of Major Prophets. Being a Moses in Nigeria is not easy. :tic:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 12399
felarey wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach

Do you have any stats to prove this failure?? Oliseh quit the SE but he did not fail.


Please what was he hired to achieve?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 12399
Tbite wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach


It's ok if he failed. Every successful person failed. Einstein had countless failures, Jacky Ma had countless failures, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Dangote etc. they all had their failures.

So he failed? He is human. Let us be delighted that he is succeeding in this endeavour. One failure does not define a career.


It's good he is doing well, it will help him wherever he goes. He will also learn to appreciate what others go through to make it as football coaches.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 9249
Location: seattle
he is doing well because that's his level at the moment; he was never emotionally nor technically qualified to handle a national team

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 18930
Location: Canada
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 24797
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:02 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 18930
Location: Canada
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 32961
Location: Land of the Terrapins
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.


Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 9249
Location: seattle
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!


only losers quit though

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:38 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 18930
Location: Canada
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.


Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...

He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:40 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 18930
Location: Canada
jette1 wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!


only losers quit though

Not always, sometimes people quit on principle and for health reasons.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 48629
nemi2002 wrote:
Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach


Rubbish. Pull Him Down syndrome at play.

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 32961
Location: Land of the Terrapins
felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.


Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...

He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.


Which was who? Depending on who you are playing a draw can be considered failure. If Oliseh's SE drew with Tahiti abi you will say it was a success because he didn't lose? The first credible team he was about to play was Egypt and he ran away before that challenge.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7351
Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3737
anointed wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach


Rubbish. Pull Him Down syndrome at play.



As long as Oliseh does not hire any Nigerian coach or buy any Nigerian player, he will be fine. Right now, he has one Nigerian player on the team and he has been benching the dude. Hopefully, next season, he will sell that dude fast!!! :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 9:38 am
Posts: 8900
Location: iteakwa aka Port Harcourt
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Tbite wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach


It's ok if he failed. Every successful person failed. Einstein had countless failures, Jacky Ma had countless failures, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Dangote etc. they all had their failures.

So he failed? He is human. Let us be delighted that he is succeeding in this endeavour. One failure does not define a career.


:clap: :clap:

sometimes i wonder if P-H-D is a black syndrome



Cant you see how many of them dodge this thread. They are sooo unhappy at Sunny's success so far. God forbid, let Oliseh's team start losing, this thread will become 50 pages! Blacks.... I mean, Nigerians in particular are some of the most horrendous human beings you'd ever meet. Nothing hurts them more than to see another Nigerian succeeding. disgusting human beings.

Faulty overgeneralization, amongst others.

_________________
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 am
Posts: 3838
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:


Cheers.

You are wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 3737
folem wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:


Cheers.

You are wrong.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You no see as everybody just ignore the guy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28513
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:

Cheers.


I understand where you are coming from. The Belgian league is the one you are referring to. This is the Dutch one. However I do agree that it should be changed. It can be confusing. Better to use 'Sunday Oliseh Dutch Eerste Divisie Watch'!

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 5781
felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.


Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...

He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.


Oliseh coached at the CHAN, no?

Are we excluding those records?

Really excited by his trailblazing achievements in Europe, but we should consider all the facts, if we are going with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 14762
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
true talk,

It is part of his record. He did fail in Nigeria. That is a fact. However, he is currently successful in Holland.

true talk wrote:
felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.


Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...

He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.


Oliseh coached at the CHAN, no?

Are we excluding those records?

Really excited by his trailblazing achievements in Europe, but we should consider all the facts, if we are going with that.

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 am
Posts: 3838
Kudos to Oliseh. Getting a struggling 2nd tier team away from danger of relegation is some relative success but we should not get carried away. Only the bottom team gets relegated.

Enugu II wrote:
true talk,

It is part of his record. He did fail in Nigeria. That is a fact. However, he is currently successful in Holland.

true talk wrote:
felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:
To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:

It's always easier to be fact free.


Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...

He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.


Oliseh coached at the CHAN, no?

Are we excluding those records?

Really excited by his trailblazing achievements in Europe, but we should consider all the facts, if we are going with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FATHER TIKO, Google [Bot] and 49 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group