SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Post by asabatex »

Thank you.
nemi2002 wrote:Oliseh I is not a prophet but am happy for him, he should have started here before coming to mess up in Nigeria. If he had coached anywhere else he would have understood what it takes to deliver and would have been less critical of successful Nigerian coaches.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Pa Jimoh..thank you. Good luck to Oliseh.
pajimoh wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Thanks CIC for posting this. I read it with joy. A prophet is not welcome
or recognized in his country.
God will bless your craft, Mr. Sunday Oliseh
and elevate you. You will lead the first generation of Nigerian coaches
who will distinguish themselves in clubsides in Europe, just like Stephen
Keshi (May his soul rest in peace and his exploits be remembered forever)
did coaching in other African nations.
which kine nonsense be this one now? :shock: Abi you dey take style rewrite history while we still dey alive?

Before Fortuna or wetin dem call themself no be Nigeria first give Oliseh chance to manage the NT, even when Oliseh himself dey do yanga about how the NFA chase am before he agree?
No be the same Oliseh dump the team or he tell you say dem fire am?

Una just dey use quotation anyhow like persin wey no sabi Bible. :tic:

In fact this Bible student was given a "Major Prophet" role long before he understudied any prophet.
Now our Oliseh don return to "Minor Prophet" role after running out on Nigeria due to the spiritual demands made of Major Prophets. Being a Moses in Nigeria is not easy. :tic:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

felarey wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach
Do you have any stats to prove this failure?? Oliseh quit the SE but he did not fail.
Please what was he hired to achieve?
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Tbite wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:Oliseh failed as the coach of the SEs. It was so easy for him to talk rubbish about other coaches and when he had the opportunity he suddenly realised that the FA wasn't organized. For now this is his level, hopefully he will learn some lessons and come out a better coach
It's ok if he failed. Every successful person failed. Einstein had countless failures, Jacky Ma had countless failures, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Dangote etc. they all had their failures.

So he failed? He is human. Let us be delighted that he is succeeding in this endeavour. One failure does not define a career.
It's good he is doing well, it will help him wherever he goes. He will also learn to appreciate what others go through to make it as football coaches.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

he is doing well because that's his level at the moment; he was never emotionally nor technically qualified to handle a national team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh only quit, he did not fail!
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

felarey wrote:To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

Geeezoooorrrrrzzzz :shock: See spin :blushing:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

pajimoh wrote:
felarey wrote:To those saying Oliseh failed with Nigeria, before distorting facts just remember his record in competitive games states he was undefeated and qualified Nigeria for the final rounds of the WCQs.

P3 W1 D2 L0

It's always easier to be fact free.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0

Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

P3 W1 D2 L0

only losers quit though
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0

Really? Why don't you tell us the countries he drew with and what their rankings are? I mean you can't be serious...
He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

jette1 wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0

only losers quit though
Not always, sometimes people quit on principle and for health reasons.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Rubbish. Pull Him Down syndrome at play.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0

He played what was in front of him. Ranking is less relevant in Africa these days. If in doubt, ask Nigeria, CIV and Senegal.
Which was who? Depending on who you are playing a draw can be considered failure. If Oliseh's SE drew with Tahiti abi you will say it was a success because he didn't lose? The first credible team he was about to play was Egypt and he ran away before that challenge.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
Rubbish. Pull Him Down syndrome at play.

As long as Oliseh does not hire any Nigerian coach or buy any Nigerian player, he will be fine. Right now, he has one Nigerian player on the team and he has been benching the dude. Hopefully, next season, he will sell that dude fast!!! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Tbite wrote:
It's ok if he failed. Every successful person failed. Einstein had countless failures, Jacky Ma had countless failures, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Dangote etc. they all had their failures.

So he failed? He is human. Let us be delighted that he is succeeding in this endeavour. One failure does not define a career.
:clap: :clap:

sometimes i wonder if P-H-D is a black syndrome

Cant you see how many of them dodge this thread. They are sooo unhappy at Sunny's success so far. God forbid, let Oliseh's team start losing, this thread will become 50 pages! Blacks.... I mean, Nigerians in particular are some of the most horrendous human beings you'd ever meet. Nothing hurts them more than to see another Nigerian succeeding. disgusting human beings.
Faulty overgeneralization, amongst others.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:

Cheers.
You are wrong.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

folem wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Can someone please change this erroneous title? Sunday Oliseh does not coach in the Jupiler league :!:

Cheers.
You are wrong.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You no see as everybody just ignore the guy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cheers.
I understand where you are coming from. The Belgian league is the one you are referring to. This is the Dutch one. However I do agree that it should be changed. It can be confusing. Better to use 'Sunday Oliseh Dutch Eerste Divisie Watch'!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0

Oliseh coached at the CHAN, no?

Are we excluding those records?

Really excited by his trailblazing achievements in Europe, but we should consider all the facts, if we are going with that.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

true talk,

It is part of his record. He did fail in Nigeria. That is a fact. However, he is currently successful in Holland.
true talk wrote:
felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0

Really excited by his trailblazing achievements in Europe, but we should consider all the facts, if we are going with that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Kudos to Oliseh. Getting a struggling 2nd tier team away from danger of relegation is some relative success but we should not get carried away. Only the bottom team gets relegated.
Enugu II wrote:true talk,

It is part of his record. He did fail in Nigeria. That is a fact. However, he is currently successful in Holland.
true talk wrote:
felarey wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

P3 W1 D2 L0