Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:08 pm 

Let's be fair - Oliseh failed woefully at a job that the people he was supposed to be better than excelled at before he was appointed.

No henhenhen. Sub par for senior national players and excelled at a European backwater league.

Two different scenarios.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:53 pm 

cchinukw wrote:
Let's be fair - Oliseh failed woefully at a job that the people he was supposed to be better than excelled at before he was appointed.

No henhenhen. Sub par for senior national players and excelled at a European backwater league.

Two different scenarios.

awwww... this really burns your heart, doesnt it?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rather be a coach in a European backwater league of netherlands, than be a taxi driver in some backwater foreign city. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:09 pm 

Oliseh failed woefully as a SE coach..FACT not feelings, let him improve and do well in the lower leagues( 99% of CE members will do well coaching lower league football) Simple CHAN Oliseh couldn't get out of the group stages.. Do yall know how horrible the standards are in the jupiler or whatever league dem dey call am

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 am 

Waffiman wrote:
Oliseh proving people wrong and they do not like it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they hate Oliseh's success. They thought he will fail in his new assignment or club

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Last edited by Odas on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 am 

danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This must really hurt several Nigerians, many of whom are on Cybereagles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What they had expected didn't happen and they are very disappointed and annoyed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oliseh is good :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:05 pm 

Shownoja wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done coach. Keep learning, keep developing yourself. We will return to BEG you sooner or later. It's a given.

KPAM - times (x) 20 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:09 pm 

1naija wrote:
This is great and Congrats. But I hope Oliseh has not started awarding himself awards like JJ did with BBC African player of the year o! :taunt:

Oga 1Naija, na wetin? Please allow me to enjoy this moment. Coach Oliseh is proving the "nay Sayers" wrong and they HATE it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Two different scenarios.

awwww... this really burns your heart, doesnt it?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rather be a coach in a European backwater league of netherlands, than be a taxi driver in some backwater foreign city. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, I go die-o!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:27 pm 

anointed wrote:

Wow. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Paving the way or others.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:03 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Two different scenarios.

Danfo driver na ya socko be dat o. If we earn the same and I have less stress, what business is that of mine? :sneaky: :taunt: :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:00 pm 

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Two different scenarios.

Danfo driver na ya socko be dat o. If we earn the same and I have less stress, what business is that of mine? :sneaky: :taunt: :P

No you dont. Your heart is troubled and you havent slept since Oliseh got the Sittard job. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 am 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
well done Oliseh........just goes to show that sane people cannot function in an insane environment

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 am 

Damunk wrote:
anointed wrote:

Wow. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Paving the way or others.

:agree: :thumbs: :clap:

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:31 pm 

Up to second on the table :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:55 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:10 am 

Gotti wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 am 

Glad to see he is doing well. But I still don't want him anywhere near the Super Eagles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:11 am 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Glad to see he is doing well. But I still don't want him anywhere near the Super Eagles.

What does that have to do with anything.

We really need to rename this forum to.nigerian football. The se isn't everything.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:27 am 

One can only wish him well. It takes courage to go and prove your talent from a lower base. He always had the intellect, experience and the qualifications. Now he's showing he can put it all together. It will be nice to see him take them to the top, maintain them there for maybe a season, and then watch the top offers come in. This is the time to sow. He will soon harvest.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:31 pm 

I was hoping that Ajax2 were the team on top, but it is NEC unfortunately.

7 points adrift of NEC who can be promoted. But all that aside, there are still playoffs.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:45 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

YES! Yes!! :thumbs: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:06 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:

Did he buy quality players he couldn't get with the SE?

"The British were brought up as a violent people, liars, scoundrels and crooks... I am told that (former British prime minister Tony) Blair was a troublesome little boy at school." Robert Mugabe, 2001

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 pm 

anybody could coach a team but not everyone can manage a team

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next