Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 am 

He insists they must show love to OUR assistant coaches. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:36 am 

I was kind of indifferent on Oliseh's career as a club coach, but I must give him credit for the success he's had, especially given the position the team was in when he was appointed. Kudos to him.

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 am 

Congratulations

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 am 

jette1 wrote:
So let me get this; A French dude who barely speaks English has led 3 different African teams to cup of nations Victories and we are here celebrating a failed national coach who happens to win a division 2 victory
You have a problem with Oliseh's success?
Damn man, you gats issues

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 am 

jette1 wrote:
So let me get this; A French dude who barely speaks English has led 3 different African teams to cup of nations Victories and we are here celebrating a failed national coach who happens to win a division 2 victory

Whaoo!!!!! Drop thw hate man.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:49 pm 

What's the period 2 title?

Most points accumulated in the second half of the season?

Edit seems 2nd 1/4 of the season, there are four periods.

Inaction has been considered a grave danger, but 'misaction' is a greater evil. With inaction, a known problem grows in magnitude; however, with misaction a known problem morphs into an unspecified number of known and unknown derivatives of the initial problem. With inaction you are left with a gargantuan disaster, but with misaction you are left with an untold variety of gargantuan disasters. Act swiftly, but more importantly do not respond inappropriately. Awon musings lati enu tbite.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:58 pm 

jette1 wrote:

If this isn't silly, I don't know what it is. In fact, i'm tempted to use a harsher word.

First, who's this 'French dude who barely speaks English' that 'led 3 different African teams to cup of nations Victories'? Should I ask Google?

Well, if you are talking of Herve Renard, who hasn't won 3 afcons, how does his winning the AFCON with CIV as a French man make English language relevant? How about Oliseh not being a Dutch speaker? What has Renard won anywhere in Europe, his own domain?

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:04 pm 

Tbite wrote:
What's the period 2 title?

Most points accumulated in the second half of the season?

Edit seems 2nd 1/4 of the season, there are four periods.

League 2 or Second division title if you will (as opposed to the Eridivisie or League 1 which we will be expecting to win next season :wink: )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm 

Fortuna losing. :curse: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Bad day to lose, as NEC Nijmegen are also losing. This would have been a good time to extend the gap between 1st and 2nd. :veryangry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19