SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Post by danfo driver »

Earlier today, Fortuna also signed new sponsorship deal for their shirt sponsor! :clap: :clap: :clap: Who no like success? :lol: i am sure this sponsor wouldnt even have given them a second look in January. What a difference 11 months make! :clap: :clap:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Game ends!
Fortuna Sittard (6) - (0) RKC Waalwijk

Fortuna move to 1 point off top spot. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Fortuna Sittard chief commissioner Johnny Creemers:
"The transfer of Perr Schuurs to Ajax is a megadeal for Fortuna. A record-breaking transfer fee in the Jupiler League, that's all I can say. And a good move for Perr too: Ajax is his dream club."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:Game ends!

Wow! The man (coach Oliseh) whom many in this forum said will fail is serving those people - in this Forum - a HOT humble PIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oliseh, congratulations to you - man! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:

Wow! The man (coach Oliseh) whom many in this forum said will fail is serving those people - in this Forum - a HOT humble PIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you not heard how Oliseh RETIRED Solowe from CE?

Permanently! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

No Chief, please tell me about it. I'd like to know :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

No Chief, please tell me about it. I'd like to know :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Where you dey since my guy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enjoy the downfall of a loudmouth:

COUNTDOWN TO OLISEH'S IMPLOSION AT FORTUNA
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277396

SOLOWE DON RUN O...CHANGED NAME TO 'JACKAL'
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281585

In all fairness to him, he has so far kept his word and apart from a brief clandestine appearance as 'Jackal', Solowe has been on self-imposed exile as promised when on Jan 4th, 2017 he said:

"Just for all you naysayers, I am going to up the ante : I am going to give him 180 days to show his true colors !!
Within the next 180 days Oliseh will implode at that job. If I am wrong, i will leave CE for 1 year and Not write a single word. !!!
This means by July 5th 2017 he would have imploded otherwise solowe is no more on CE for 1 year. I am a man of my word. I kept my word when said I wouldn't write the EB series anymore. I kept my word then, I will keep my word now."

But if he continues to keeps his word, we will welcome him back with plenti applause. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Even if Oliseh wins promotion with his club, chasing Solowe away from here would be his biggest achievement as a coach. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
http://www.naijiant.com/
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

In all fairness to him, he has so far kept his word and apart from a brief clandestine appearance as 'Jackal', Solowe has been on self-imposed exile as promised when on Jan 4th, 2017 he said:

"Just for all you naysayers, I am going to up the ante : I am going to give him 180 days to show his true colors !!
Within the next 180 days Oliseh will implode at that job. If I am wrong, i will leave CE for 1 year and Not write a single word. !!!
This means by July 5th 2017 he would have imploded otherwise solowe is no more on CE for 1 year. I am a man of my word. I kept my word when said I wouldn't write the EB series anymore. I kept my word then, I will keep my word now."

But if he continues to keeps his word, we will welcome him back with plenti applause. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Damunk! I don see-am. So na were Solowe or Jackal dey naw? Kai, he don pick race comot for hia.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

Oliseh tried to sign Awoniyi on loan but Liverpool didn't want Awoniyi playing in the Dutch 2nd division
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

niyi wrote:https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

Oliseh tried to sign Awoniyi on loan but Liverpool didn't want Awoniyi playing in the Dutch 2nd division
Not surprised. Awoniyi posted a picture of himself with Oliseh, some months ago on instagram.

Hopefully, Fortuna will gain promotion and Oliseh can get him then.

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Damunk! I don see-am. So na were Solowe or Jackal dey naw? Kai, he don pick race comot for hia.

Oliseh has retired him. But with World Cup around the corner some will soon be begging for his recall.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

Nah no applause for him. He went back on his words with that 'jackal' ish. He needs to up the ante by extending it another 3months to make up for that failed expedition of the jackass. :evil:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
smartbrother wrote:good luck to him but he was a horrible coach for Nigeria
Rohr has put him to shame
Hopefully never returns to the SE.
Never.
Ol' boy, if he was treated half as well by the NFF, we may be singing a different tune now.
What about if the experience with NFF has helped him to be where he is today? Whether we like it or not NFF was NFF and Oliseh could not handle NFF, nothing strange there, he was simply not the right coach for NFF. Rohr is buzzing with the same SE and under the same condition. Swap Rohr with Oliseh on Sittard, he might not do well as Oliseh has done.

Oliseh has moved , he failed with SE , yes because he could not work in the hostile environment, i want to believe it is all part of the learning curve in his career! In this job a coach is as good as the next job. The same Oliseh may show up for the SE job years down the road and be more matured and equipped to do a better job....the beauty of the surprises that awaits us in this world. That if we are careful not to look at life from a rigid position!
How did he fail with SE?

The NFF messed up, he resigned and you are telling us he failed! Abeg..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Kudos to Oliseh. People like me believed in Oliseh and supported him to the end when he was SE coach and he is proving me right. Keep up the good work bro..
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Schillachi wrote:
oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
smartbrother wrote:good luck to him but he was a horrible coach for Nigeria
Rohr has put him to shame
Hopefully never returns to the SE.
Never.
Ol' boy, if he was treated half as well by the NFF, we may be singing a different tune now.
What about if the experience with NFF has helped him to be where he is today? Whether we like it or not NFF was NFF and Oliseh could not handle NFF, nothing strange there, he was simply not the right coach for NFF. Rohr is buzzing with the same SE and under the same condition. Swap Rohr with Oliseh on Sittard, he might not do well as Oliseh has done.

Oliseh has moved , he failed with SE , yes because he could not work in the hostile environment, i want to believe it is all part of the learning curve in his career! In this job a coach is as good as the next job. The same Oliseh may show up for the SE job years down the road and be more matured and equipped to do a better job....the beauty of the surprises that awaits us in this world. That if we are careful not to look at life from a rigid position!
How did he fail with SE?

The NFF messed up, he resigned and you are telling us he failed! Abeg..
He wasn't a success with the Super Eagles, and he was right to walk away, let's leave it at that.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Super! Looooooong may it continue.
How many games are left in the season?

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

Nah no applause for him. He went back on his words with that 'jackal' ish. He needs to up the ante by extending it another 3months to make up for that failed expedition of the jackass. :evil:
Can we recall him? At least he tried and sometimes, making an effort to do as said is good enough
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Odas wrote:
Cito wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:

Can we recall him? At least he tried and sometimes, making an effort to do as said is good enough
He retired himself and abandoned us when needed on this site and you are asking for his recall? What shape is he in now? Are you on his payroll?....

I kid...I kid!!!! No shoot abeg :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

HALF TIME: FC Den Bosch 0 - 2 Fortuna Sittard

At Half time and WE are presently leading in the away match at Den Bosch. We scored two quick early goals. hopefully, OUR defense can see this game out in the second half.

WE are playing against a playoff team away from home and NEC Nijmegen is presently leading at home 1 - 0 against relegation battling Helmond Sport, WE are hopeful that they will drop points, so WE can move to the top of the table.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cheii! Our boys scared me small, but WE are now leading 1-3, while Helmond has equalized against NEC Nijmegen.

By the way, Lisandro Semedo, who Sittard brought in last September has been phenomenal for Sittard. he was at the youth team of Reading.