SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Post by jette1 »

niyi wrote:Won 5-1 today. Now second on the table behind Jong Ajax and occupying promotion spot since Jong Ajax can't be promoted to the Eredivisie.

They were close to relegation when he took over last season.
dude season just started
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

niyi wrote:Won 5-1 today. Now second on the table behind Jong Ajax and occupying promotion spot since Jong Ajax can't be promoted to the Eredivisie.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:Sunday, this year is promotion year as champion of your division.
Ami-oooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:

dude season just started

Kai! this thing really pained your soul, didnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Sunday, this year is promotion year as champion of your division.
Ami-oooo!
Ami l'Oruko JeeeesssssuuuuuuUU! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I'm happy for him. What he's achieving is amazing. And he's clearly a fearless man who will do what it takes to succeed.

He was really poor as Nigeria coach. Clearly came too soon. Didn't have the maturity. The combination of his inflated ego and hyper-impatience led his to some odd decisions (Musa as captain???). But these are edged leaders smooth over time.

I hope he continues to have success in Europe, perhaps gets a top job in the next 10 years and then maybe leads Nigeria to the 2032 World Cup.

The future is bright.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Youve got to love this guy whatever one's misgivings about his stint as National coach.
The drive, focus and self-belief he showed as a player have continued to work in his favour and will carry him to the highest heights.

We should all be very proud of Oliseh and the fact that he is opening doors with his every step.

Plus of course, he is keeping Solowe out of our Eagles Nest. :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

waka-man wrote:I hope he continues to have success in Europe, perhaps gets a top job in the next 10 years and then maybe leads Nigeria to the 2032 World Cup
God of Abraham! :shock:
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Coach wrote:
waka-man wrote:I hope he continues to have success in Europe, perhaps gets a top job in the next 10 years and then maybe leads Nigeria to the 2032 World Cup
LOL. That got me rolling on the floor as well

Just be happy for the man, and move on
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cic old boy wrote:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

shaq wrote:
Coach wrote:

Oliseh will be 58 in 2032. That's pretty much the ideal age for a national coach. Done your time as a club coach, ready for a slower but arguably more important job.

Rohr is 63.

If Oliseh does 4 years in the lower leagues, 5 years in a mid-table top league and then 6 years in a top top job before taking on the Eagles, he could end up a legend.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote:
shaq wrote:
Coach wrote:

Oliseh will be 58 in 2032. That's pretty much the ideal age for a national coach. Done your time as a club coach, ready for a slower but arguably more important job.

Rohr is 63.

If Oliseh does 4 years in the lower leagues, 5 years in a mid-table top league and then 6 years in a top top job before taking on the Eagles, he could end up a legend.

Tufia! God forbid! Olorun maje! We are getting promoted this season! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Oliseh could be doing something special this season. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:Oliseh could be doing something special this season. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
You continue to hurt the soul of people... :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

shaq wrote:
Coach wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Hmm... No egos on this team?. This is usually his downfall.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
waka-man wrote:
shaq wrote:
Coach wrote:

Rohr is 63.

Tufia! God forbid! Olorun maje! We are getting promoted this season! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Yes, we are! :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Oliseh could be doing something special this season. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
You continue to hurt the soul of people... :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yep! :clap: :clap: :clap: There are many of them in the CE and some of them already have disappeared from this thread. However, some of such people are still here and I am watching them very closely with my Binoculars and with 20 eyes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Molue Conductor wrote:Hmm... No egos on this team?. This is usually his downfall.
Chief, have you not heard "Molue" has been banned in Lagos? :tic: :tic:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

If Sunday Oliseh gains promotion at the end of the season and then does reasonably well in the top flight over the next few seasons, I see him returning to lead the SuperEagles to the 2026 World Cup :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.