Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:12 pm 

I thought we could devote a thread to the game by game happenstance of Naija's only football coach in Europe....different from the narcissistic rabble rousing one started by Soliloquy

His first game is on Friday Jan 13, 2017 away at Achilles 29.

Fortuna Sittard are not in a good position, 18th with 15 points from 19 games on a 20 team log. Utrecht above Fortuna are on 17pts while Dordrecht are just 1pt behind them.

Even though, Achilles, except for their name, shouldn't be much problem as they are rock bottom with 5pts; Oliseh's work is pretty much cut out as he's basically, without even being told, expected to steer Fortuna out relegation and ensure survival.

I really wish him well.

http://www.soccerstats.com/latest.asp?league=holland2

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Last edited by anointed on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:19 pm 

Good thread, best of luck to Sunny.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm 

Now this is a better thread.

Could the mods please lock up the other one?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:47 pm 

Great thread.

I hope he succeeds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:57 pm 

I ECHO the submissions above.
If the NFF is adverse to hiring a Nigerian to coach us, at least
we can watch one such perform in that capacity in foreign climes.

I pray for his success and well being.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 pm 

anointed wrote:
I thought we could devote a thread to the game by game happenstance of Naija's only football coach in Europe....different from the narcissistic rabble rousing one started by Soliloquy

Fortuna Sittard are not in a good position, 18th with 15 points from 19 games on a 20 team log. Utrecht above Fortuna are on 17pts while Dordrecht are just 1pt behind them.

Even though, Achilles, except for their name, shouldn't be much problem as they are rock bottom with 5pts; Oliseh's work is pretty much cut out as he's basically, without even being told, expected to steer Fortuna out relegation and ensure survival.

I really wish him well.

This is serious bad belle :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 pm 

nim wrote:

Thanks!

Nimrod,

You must be a very hateful human being !!
:source:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:08 pm 

nim wrote:

Thanks!

KPOM! :thumbs:

----------------------------------------------------------------
* 3SC * COD UNITED * MAN UTD * CORINTHIANS *

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:46 pm 

Good luck Sunny...
We are rooting for your success.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:20 pm 

anointed wrote:

I really wish him well.

" Naija's only football coach in Europe"? anointed, you seem to have forgotten a certain Daniel Amokachi.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 pm 

Obong wrote:
anointed wrote:

I really wish him well.

" Naija's only football coach in Europe"? anointed, you seem to have forgotten a certain Daniel Amokachi.
'

This one remind me of person wey travel go Malaysia and e family begin tell people that their brother dey for abroad. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:06 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
anointed wrote:

I really wish him well.

'

This one remind me of person wey travel go Malaysia and e family begin tell people that their brother dey for abroad. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just among others: (1) there is Benjamin James (former 3SC player) with Hoffenheim's youth team

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/benj ... n-germany/

(2) Peter Ijeh (former Julius Berger striker) who coached (and might still) in charge of 2nd division Swedish team:
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/peter-ijeh-95491468

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/benj ... n-germany/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
anointed wrote:

I really wish him well.

'

So Finland no be abroad for Da bull. Malaysia na above mountain? :mrgreen:

Maureen Mmadu is in Norway coaching Avaldsnes 2

Best of luck to Sunday. He needs lots of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:57 am 

Obong wrote:
anointed wrote:

I really wish him well.

Totally forgot. Thanks for the correction. Has to be our highest profile coach

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:53 am 

Looks like the game is at 2pm ET. Anyone with links, pls share...

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:53 pm 

So a son if Ojokojo Torunarigha plays for Fortuna Sittard.

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/holland ... 1-2251412/

http://www.transfermarkt.com/jordan-tor ... ler/227110

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:30 pm 

Nil-nil after 15 mins.

No link, looks like their supporters are listening to radio commentary. Unfortunately it's in Dutch.

http://www.fortunasc.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6286

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:57 pm 

Archilles 0-0 Fortuna Sittard HT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 pm 

Archilles 0-1 Fortuna Sittard 2H

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:36 pm 

Fortuna score

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:59 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:02 pm 

FT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:03 pm 

Archilles 0-1 Fortuna Sittard FT.

Oliseh won his first game! From the comments on their fans' forum, they seem to feel they need new players. They just got a goalie from Portugal and a striker. They are downcast and don't seem to expect much from these set of players. Summer can't come soon enough and one said they might compete for the championship in 1.5 yrs time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next