Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 am 

Two things to keep in mind:

1. This was an AWAY game and away games are very difficult

2. THIS WAS FORTUNA'S FIRST AWAY WIN OF THE SEASON AND THEIR FIRST WIN SINCE OCTOBER.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:38 am 

Very good start. Hopefully, the club keeps a good record and that can be attributed to Oliseh. I wish him success.

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:28 pm 

Foruna climb to 17th

Next game is home to Telstar who are 15th on the log on Fri Jan 20.

http://www.soccerstats.com/latest.asp?league=holland2

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:39 pm 

Y'all are now watching anything that comes your way, now. :taunt: cheii. I see folks who viciously attacked the illustrious Oliseh only recently --on this thread! Let us all watch AFCON in peace.

~ arrogance with humility

Last edited by Jubril Ogolo on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:09 pm 

Ogolo wrote:
Y'all are now anything that comes your way, now. :taunt: cheii. I see folks who viciously attacked the illustrious Oliseh only recently --on this thread! Let us all watch AFCON in peace.

Oliseh may have been criticized by Nigerians but that doesn't dilute out patriotism. When Kenya starts having coaches working in Zanzibar and Eritrea football leagues, we can talk. Your country is still yet to play football outside the African continent or against a non African side. But if your dreams are wild enough to see Kenya playing in the WC, you will see us in that same dream supporting Kenya.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:13 pm 

anointed wrote:
Ogolo wrote:
Y'all are now anything that comes your way, now. :taunt: cheii. I see folks who viciously attacked the illustrious Oliseh only recently --on this thread! Let us all watch AFCON in peace.

Oliseh may have been criticized by Nigerians but that doesn't dilute out patriotism. When Kenya starts having coaches working in Zanzibar and Eritrea football leagues, we can talk. Your country is still yet to play football outside the African continent or against a non African side. But if your dreams are wild enough to see Kenya playing in the WC, you will see us in that same dream supporting Kenya.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:09 pm 

0-0 so far at home to Telstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:12 pm 

Telstar have a red card.

Fortuna trailing by 1 goal.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 pm 

Terrible League.

Absolutely terrible. I mean this is only one game, but this is one of the worst football matches I have ever seen played in Europe.

The pitch is very bad though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:18 pm 

1-1 FT. Not 3 pts, but a precious point for a team battling relegation.

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:30 pm 

felarey wrote:
1-1 FT. Not 3 pts, but a precious point for a team battling relegation.

Good result in light of their situation. Point gained for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:32 pm 

Oliseh doing a great job in the Netherlands

awamaridi ni!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:57 pm 

Yup! The man has steered them out of relegation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:49 am 

See as everybody just keep quiet! Wicked people! if to sey the guy dey useless for that league now, all of una for come out! Devil people! :curse:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 am 

danfo driver wrote:
See as everybody just keep quiet! Wicked people! if to sey the guy dey useless for that league now, all of una for come out! Devil people! :curse:

Ambode is planning to ban Danfos. I have been looking for you to tell you.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:54 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Ambode is planning to ban Danfos. I have been looking for you to tell you.

Tell Ambode that I am NOT an Igbo man! :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:44 am 

so we shall now cerebrate that a purported National team Coach is offered to coach a division 2 relegation bound Team just because the club happens to be called European

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:21 am 

Sunday Oliseh‏ @SundayOOliseh
Congratulations to my players,club & fans @fortuna for this historic 5-2 victory over Ajax Yesterday,1's again from a 0-2 deficit.God's GR8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:31 am 

Nice to hear! Keep up the good work coach!

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:29 am 

How is he using the Academy? Does Fortuna have one?

@anointed - I suggest the following correction. I ignored this thread because I thought Oliseh was managing in Holland but not Belgium. Change the Title to 'Sunday Oliseh Dutch Eerste Divisie Watch'. Also could you put his win/loss record in the first post.

Also the team he beat was 'Jong Ajax' not 'Ajax'. It was the 2nd team of Ajax. It was still a good result because Ajax II is 2nd on the table.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 pm 

Finidi George(I think) and Amokachi are actively coaching in European lower leagues.

Mike Emenalo is a Football Director at Chelsea.

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
How is he using the Academy? Does Fortuna have one?

@anointed - I suggest the following correction. I ignored this thread because I thought Oliseh was managing in Holland but not Belgium. Change the Title to 'Sunday Oliseh Dutch Eerste Divisie Watch'. Also could you put his win/loss record in the first post.

Also the team he beat was 'Jong Ajax' not 'Ajax'. It was the 2nd team of Ajax. It was still a good result because Ajax II is 2nd on the table.

My brother, I was nervous for them before the game and I am shocked at the result! Legitimately, Fortuna has no right to be beating Jong Ajax! Literally NO RIGHT! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They have been $#% the whole season and their fans have just been patiently waiting for relegation. What Sunday has done has been miraculous! He has only been there for 1 month, but frankly, he has done his reputation a world of good already! I hope he can continue like this and hopefully, next season, get them promoted to Eredivisie. I am looking forward to seeing him managing a top club one day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:15 pm 

cchinukw wrote:
Finidi George(I think) and Amokachi are actively coaching in European lower leagues.

Mike Emenalo is a Football Director at Chelsea.

Great! Can you open threads for each of them? Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next