SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUNDAY OLISEH JUPILER LEAGUE WATCH

Post by cchinukw »

Let's be fair - Oliseh failed woefully at a job that the people he was supposed to be better than excelled at before he was appointed.

No henhenhen. Sub par for senior national players and excelled at a European backwater league.

Two different scenarios.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:Let's be fair - Oliseh failed woefully at a job that the people he was supposed to be better than excelled at before he was appointed.

No henhenhen. Sub par for senior national players and excelled at a European backwater league.

Two different scenarios.

awwww... this really burns your heart, doesnt it?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rather be a coach in a European backwater league of netherlands, than be a taxi driver in some backwater foreign city. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oliseh failed woefully as a SE coach..FACT not feelings, let him improve and do well in the lower leagues( 99% of CE members will do well coaching lower league football) Simple CHAN Oliseh couldn't get out of the group stages.. Do yall know how horrible the standards are in the jupiler or whatever league dem dey call am
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Waffiman wrote:Oliseh proving people wrong and they do not like it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they hate Oliseh's success. They thought he will fail in his new assignment or club
Last edited by Odas on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This must really hurt several Nigerians, many of whom are on Cybereagles. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What they had expected didn't happen and they are very disappointed and annoyed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oliseh is good :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Shownoja wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done coach. Keep learning, keep developing yourself. We will return to BEG you sooner or later. It's a given.
KPAM - times (x) 20 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:This is great and Congrats. But I hope Oliseh has not started awarding himself awards like JJ did with BBC African player of the year o! :taunt:
Oga 1Naija, na wetin? Please allow me to enjoy this moment. Coach Oliseh is proving the "nay Sayers" wrong and they HATE it.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Let's be fair - Oliseh failed woefully at a job that the people he was supposed to be better than excelled at before he was appointed.

Two different scenarios.
awwww... this really burns your heart, doesnt it?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I rather be a coach in a European backwater league of netherlands, than be a taxi driver in some backwater foreign city. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kai, I go die-o!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Wow. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Paving the way or others.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:

Two different scenarios.

Danfo driver na ya socko be dat o. If we earn the same and I have less stress, what business is that of mine? :sneaky: :taunt: :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Two different scenarios.

Danfo driver na ya socko be dat o. If we earn the same and I have less stress, what business is that of mine? :sneaky: :taunt: :P
No you dont. Your heart is troubled and you havent slept since Oliseh got the Sittard job. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
well done Oliseh........just goes to show that sane people cannot function in an insane environment
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Damunk wrote:
Wow. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Paving the way or others.
:agree: :thumbs: :clap:

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Up to second on the table :clap:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:Up to second on the table :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:

AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Glad to see he is doing well. But I still don't want him anywhere near the Super Eagles.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

ohenhen1 wrote:Glad to see he is doing well. But I still don't want him anywhere near the Super Eagles.
What does that have to do with anything.

We really need to rename this forum to.nigerian football. The se isn't everything.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

One can only wish him well. It takes courage to go and prove your talent from a lower base. He always had the intellect, experience and the qualifications. Now he's showing he can put it all together. It will be nice to see him take them to the top, maintain them there for maybe a season, and then watch the top offers come in. This is the time to sow. He will soon harvest.
To stop trying is to start dying
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I was hoping that Ajax2 were the team on top, but it is NEC unfortunately.

7 points adrift of NEC who can be promoted. But all that aside, there are still playoffs.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

YES! Yes!! :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohenhen1 wrote:Glad to see he is doing well. But I still don't want him anywhere near the Super Eagles.
Did he buy quality players he couldn't get with the SE?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

anybody could coach a team but not everyone can manage a team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."