Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Watching beloved but also the Liverpool vs Chelsea game look balance.
Then mighty Barca game is on fire as Barca is a goal down 2-1 with 80 minutes gone.


Last edited by kajifu on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Sevilla vs Real coming up.
Beloved 2 goals ahead at half time.
West Ham on form,it seems they doing better without Wilshere


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Quote:
So many games to choice from today..


Ahem,..bros I can see you are putting your NRA subscription to good use..... :rotf: :taunt:

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Quote:
So many games to choice from today..


Ahem,..bros I can see you are putting your NRA subscription to good use..... :rotf: :taunt:

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Javier Pastore has just scored a back-heel to put Roma 2-0 up against Frosinone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
charlie wrote:
Quote:
So many games to choice from today..


Ahem,..bros I can see you are putting your NRA subscription to good use..... :rotf: :taunt:

Na choose oooh forgive me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Oga Charlie,e be like the league might go to Real ooh if barca continue dropping point but I feel like you guys will drop today without that Isco boy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Game over Barca open nyash what a season


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Back to English footie,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
kajifu wrote:
charlie wrote:
Quote:
So many games to choice from today..


Ahem,..bros I can see you are putting your NRA subscription to good use..... :rotf: :taunt:

Na choose oooh forgive me



No be you bros, na auto-correction spellcheck wey cause am!


Meanwhile,, Barca lose to lowly Leganes 2-1 after going ahead early in the game.
Madrid can establish themselves as league leaders with a win or a draw at Seville.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
kajifu wrote:
Oga Charlie,e be like the league might go to Real ooh if barca continue dropping point but I feel like you guys will drop today without that Isco boy


Early days bros, La Liga no be joke Oooo. Points can be dropped anywhere if you no bring your game.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
charlie wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Oga Charlie,e be like the league might go to Real ooh if barca continue dropping point but I feel like you guys will drop today without that Isco boy


Early days bros, La Liga no be joke Oooo. Points can be dropped anywhere if you no bring your game.

To be honest this season I have now come to notice some small teams in la liga can upset the big boys easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Oga Charlie good luck against a well drilled Sevilla,you guys must win this because weekend A.Madrid might just step up for the Derby


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
GOAL - Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea
Daniel Sturridge
GOAL - West Ham 5-0 Macclesfield
Angelo Ogbonna (54 mins)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
West ham need to relax with this so many goals,they might score all their goals for the week then nothing to score against Manu.
We want West Ham beat Manu this weekend to add salt into Jose wound....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
GOAL - Tottenham 0-1 Watford

Isaac Success what a world class player,kai today na so so sweet sweet .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Arsenal 2-1 Brentford
Alan Judge
Belove go ever keep clean sheet back to back again?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
GOAL - Tottenham 0-1 Watford
Isaac Success'Early second-half' may be his middle name, as Isaac Success puts Watford ahead at Stadium: MK!

It was a dog of a first half but it only took 40 seconds for the Hornets to take the lead after the restart.

He took it really well too, holding off his defender and firing in.One his day he is as good as any striker.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
GOAL - West Ham 7-0 Macclesfield
Grady Diangana, hmmm this na still football or hand ball?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
GOAL - Sevilla 1-0 Real Madrid
Andre Silva ,I no talk Real go follow open nyash


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42650
kajifu wrote:
Watching beloved but also the Liverpool vs Chelsea game look balance.
Then mighty Barca game is on fire as Barca is a goal down 2-1 with 80 minutes gone.


Uncle, you don't have a job too? Damn! When did you join bigpokey and Kongi as jobless people?

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
1naija wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Watching beloved but also the Liverpool vs Chelsea game look balance.
Then mighty Barca game is on fire as Barca is a goal down 2-1 with 80 minutes gone.


Uncle, you don't have a job too? Damn! When did you join bigpokey and Kongi as jobless people?

Hmmm senior uncle for America you no get job no be na die you go die....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Chelsea knock out Liverpool,weekend game go sweet oooh.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Kabalega, Majestic-12 [Bot], messiah, mystic, tunde72 and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group