NDIDI. v CHELSEA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NDIDI. v CHELSEA

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Gotti wrote:
green4life wrote:I thought he was ok on a team that was controlled or dominated at home from start to finish. For me, not so good given their 3 man CM struggled against CFC's 2 men in the middle. For Leicester city standards, he was fine but for top 4 standards his performance might have earned him bench time especially given he was at fault for the third goal (tho a bit mitigated due to him being played out of position at that moment).

He will have better days but today's performance against top level opposition was not that day for me.
Abegi, remind us again how he was at fault for the third goal...
He kept Willian onside. He will and should get a pass because he's a rookie in England and at that moment was played out of position but in a more demanding environment, the player doesn't get cut much slack.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: We all see what's going on here. :lol:
Hmmm na wa o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why una dey catch feelings? The truth is I don't see Ndidi benching any top 4 CMs or DMs let's list them.....Pogba, Fernandiho, Yaya, Kante, Cesc, Uzil, Etc....he has time to improve , but yesterday's game cane too early for him....I am excited to see him , but leciester has a long way to go...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Why una dey catch feelings? The truth is I don't see Ndidi benching any top 4 CMs or DMs let's list them.....Pogba, Fernandiho, Yaya, Kante, Cesc, Uzil, Etc....he has time to improve , but yesterday's game cane too early for him....I am excited to see him , but leciester has a long way to go...
Which one of them did it to n their EPL debut? Actually, name a 20yr in old that can bench then on his debut.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Why una dey catch feelings? The truth is I don't see Ndidi benching any top 4 CMs or DMs let's list them.....Pogba, Fernandiho, Yaya, Kante, Cesc, Uzil, Etc....he has time to improve , but yesterday's game cane too early for him....I am excited to see him , but leciester has a long way to go...
Which one of them did it to n their EPL debut? Actually, name a 20yr in old that can bench then on his debut.
We are both saying the same thing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Robotnik wrote:I keep asking what the hype about him is all about.

Verdict: Average.

Good Tacking

Not too comfortable with the ball, clumsy in possession

Good passing range

Reading of the game, markers = Okay

Covered grounds and energetic

Not the quickest player but won more 50-50s than he didn't

He was one of the few bright spots in his team on the day.
Be careful. Some here will soon say you have an agenda.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Is this all Leicester got for $20 million
They should go get a refund
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Kanté’s return shows Ndidi what needs to be done

Signed to improve Leicester City’s midfield solidity, Wilfred Ndidi enjoyed a promising debut in the FA Cup win against Everton last week and the visit of Chelsea provided the perfect opportunity to compare him with the player Claudio Ranieri hopes he can replace, N’Golo Kanté. But Kanté’s excellence in Chelsea’s 3-0 win against Leicester on Saturday merely underlined how much the champions have missed him since his move to Stamford Bridge in the summer. While Antonio Conte’s side have benefited from the Frenchman’s snappy interceptions and astute passing Leicester have slid towards the bottom three. Ranieri selected three central midfielders in an attempt to win the midfield but Nemanja Matic and Kanté were dominant despite the potential for them to be outnumbered. That was partly down to Conte’s tactical excellence – Chelsea’s 3-4-3 system means they often swamp the middle – but also Kanté’s brilliance. Although Ndidi clearly has potential he has big shoes to fill.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... ester-city
http://www.naijiant.com/