EVERTON VS CITY 4-0 (Lukaku, Mirallas, Davies, Ademola) FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
EVERTON VS CITY 4-0 (Lukaku, Mirallas, Davies, Ademola) FT

Post by anikulapo »

Sometimes life and football can be so unfair. City have done all the playing and Everton all the scoring
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EVERTON VS CITY 2-0

Post by Lager-back »

Pep should be losing his job but hope he stays on and plays the same crap
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Everton is no joke.... didn't they beat Arsenal too 2-1?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lager-back wrote:Pep should be losing his job but hope he stays on and plays the same crap

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wicked man. Kaiii that screen shot of him slumped in his chair and not even looking at the game was shocking .... EPL no be joke ohhh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

anikulapo wrote:
Lager-back wrote:Pep should be losing his job but hope he stays on and plays the same crap

Wicked man. Kaiii that screen shot of him slumped in his chair and not even looking at the game was shocking .... EPL no be joke ohhh
Talk about total failure in management. Don't understand how he has fallen so low
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EVERTON VS CITY 2-0 (Lukaku, Mirallas) 2H

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Sometimes life and football can be so unfair. City have done all the playing and Everton all the scoring
The best way to beat this crappy pass pass game of city is take it in and rush them with the frenzy of a mad man, exactly what Everton has done. With a wibbly defence that city parades..they are vulnerable
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

For once I agree with Mourinho sef .... Everton are a hoof and hope team :woot:

John Stones is getting killed by the Goodison crowd ...commentator even joked that he is probably hoping they would stop passing to him :lol:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The refs have started their ojoro oh
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lager-back wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Talk about total failure in management. Don't understand how he has fallen so low

Nna this no be La Liga or Bundesliga .... no one lays down for you in the EPL

MLK.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No nacho no victory for city insha Allah.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

anikulapo wrote:Sometimes life and football can be so unfair. City have done all the playing and Everton all the scoring
Football is not just about passing and sexy football. It is actually about putting the ball in the net.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:No nacho no victory for city insha Allah.
Hopefully a China club comes for him soon and he gets some of that dough :thumb: 8-)
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Mirallas haba, this kind acting job fit win academy award smh :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cristao II wrote:
Football is not just about passing and sexy football. It is actually about putting the ball in the net.

What does Toto know about scoring, sext football or winning titles :woot: Abeg go siddon :taunt:

MLK.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Dude is overrated if you ask me. Needs players at the very top level and the prime of their game to make his kind of game work. Pellegrini was doing better, and ought to have been left alone.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Next week, Man City v Spurs. Hmmm. To God Be The Glory. COYS, COYS, COYS
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That boy Holgate is good

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Theme tune for La Revolucion

[/video]

The journos are salivating. If Peperempe baby o doesnt rescue this one, he'll be roadside suya before Match of the Day's - Der der der der derda der derda

@Tx, if you could kindly break it down for the masses.
Last edited by Coach on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

NACHO to the rescue :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Nacho coming on.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

pajimoh wrote:Next week, Man City v Spurs. Hmmm. To God Be The Glory. COYS, COYS, COYS
I hope City comes correct
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kele is on for Zaba :ohmy: Wow Pep going for it early ... hope the young boy drops a goal in but City lose or draw :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Great cross by KDB, a little too much for Kele

MLK.