SE BEST 11

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE BEST 11

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg, I'm getting tired of all this AFCON mediocrity and EPL Not wanting to lose perspective on the big picture and why we're here.

Based on rohr's preferred 4231 , what is the best SE 11 as of today? There have been changes that could affect what the final team looks like but I don't think much has changed. Form is now starting to be a worry for Nacho, musa and a few others. Looks like IGHALO may not be recalled soon and Osihmen is still injured. We're actually quite thin at the big forward spot.

If we were playing cameroun today,how would u line up? I think I'd roll with this team.

Ikeme

Omeruo. Balogun Troost. Echiejele

onazi Mikel

Moses. Iwobi Nacho

IDEYE

Dp looks like ighalo still keeps his spot as long as Osihmen remains unproven. Nacho is not a no 9.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: SE BEST 11

Post by Synopsis »

I would swap Nacho with Iwobi.
Hopefully Osimhen progresses well.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I sm happy that we stumbled our way to a solid back 4 . Omeruo has found a new home at right back just like the great Yobo started at right back then moved to CD where he became one of the biggest stars and best players in the world.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:I sm happy that we stumbled our way to a solid back 4 . Omeruo had found a new home at right back just like the great Yobo started at right back the moved to CDMA where he became one of the biggest stars and best players in the world.
Omeruo is now a DM for his club. Nice attempt to pump up Papa YOBO. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Onyekuru and Aaron Samuel are other forwards to consider.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Ebuehi seems to be a player Rohr fancies alot, so I'll start plugging him in that RB position, another foreign born Naija player will play in the LB, and Omeruo is and was never a right back, so let's rule out that slap worthy idea that he will ever play at RB...Ideye is alright, but Osimhen is the future!
Onyekuru is another player that we surely seal a spot in the SE 11 soon if he keeps up the hard work.
As for your MF, I'll swap Onazi with Ndidi to partner Mikel; play Iwobi on the left midfield, Etebo, Ndidi, Mikel, and Iwobi should be our midfield seal going forward! Then play Nacho behind Osimhen or Ideye...no more Ighalo, dude is good as done.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg, I'm getting tired of all this AFCON mediocrity and EPL Not wanting to lose perspective on the big picture and why we're here.

Based on rohr's preferred 4231 , what is the best SE 11 as of today? There have been changes that could affect what the final team looks like but I don't think much has changed. Form is now starting to be a worry for Nacho, musa and a few others. Looks like IGHALO may not be recalled soon and Osihmen is still injured. We're actually quite thin at the big forward spot.

If we were playing cameroun today,how would u line up? I think I'd roll with this team.

Ikeme

Omeruo. Balogun Troost. Echiejele

onazi Mikel

Moses. Iwobi Nacho

IDEYE

Dp looks like ighalo still keeps his spot as long as Osihmen remains unproven. Nacho is not a no 9.
Team not complete without Etebo.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olu wrote:Onyekuru and Aaron Samuel are other forwards to consider.
Not sure if Onyekuru is an improvement on muss or Simon yet, Might be a change just for the heck of it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

No rightback, still insisting upon a back four. Nigeria needs to learn to work with what it has and shape itself accordingly.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:No rightback, still insisting upon a back four. Nigeria needs to learn to work with what it has and shape itself accordingly.

Any ideas? lets see your lineup.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

The team needs Ola Aina going forward.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

oyek wrote:The team needs Ola Aina going forward.

He wants to play for England. not SE.
OCCUPY NFF!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Nacho does not deserve a starting spot right now. Iwobi is ahead of him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wiseone wrote:Nacho does not deserve a starting spot right now. Iwobi is ahead of him.
Remove your London glasses
OCCUPY NFF!!
lekanlij
Egg
Egg

Post by lekanlij »

Sub ideye for etebo and play nacho upfront.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

lekanlij wrote:Sub ideye for etebo and play nacho upfront.
No way!! based on form, Ideye is currently our number 1 out and out striker. Iheanacho does not deserve a starting spot at the moment.
yes o
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

papilo wrote:
lekanlij wrote:Sub ideye for etebo and play nacho upfront.
No way!! based on form, Ideye is currently our number 1 out and out striker. Iheanacho does not deserve a starting spot at the moment.
he may not be in mancity start line up today- but still a starter for SE until when likes of success or osimhen can show up.
lets see how we get on in proposed friendlies