ETEBO NOT INJURED!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ETEBO INJURED!

Post by smartbrother »

walesvilla wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:this is why he will struggle in the Premier league - he will not last in the premier league if not 100%... and with this injury record am doubt Etebo big time. See how Success is struggling at Watford.
dude shut it, you joker, instead of wishing quick recovery, you are here swearing for them... guess what make the thing no fire back at you... you people are the reason, footballers are going for a fast and large pay day.. you run your daft mouths with pure rubbish talk..my goodness what a tool
that is just the truth bro . I like my Nigeria players and Super eagles as much as you do. anyway if he can make to EPL and proof me wrong - I will be first to be jumping for joy with mouth full of humble pies
olodumare :shock:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

smartbrother wrote:
walesvilla wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:this is why he will struggle in the Premier league - he will not last in the premier league if not 100%... and with this injury record am doubt Etebo big time. See how Success is struggling at Watford.
dude shut it, you joker, instead of wishing quick recovery, you are here swearing for them... guess what make the thing no fire back at you... you people are the reason, footballers are going for a fast and large pay day.. you run your daft mouths with pure rubbish talk..my goodness what a tool
that is just the truth bro . I like my Nigeria players and Super eagles as much as you do. anyway if he can make to EPL and proof me wrong - I will be first to be jumping for joy with mouth full of humble pies
olodumare :shock:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I know and we thought you were in a league of your own :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

maceo4 wrote:Hope he gets a positive test result and recovers stronger from this injury!
You mean you hope he gets a negative test result? Positive rest result means he's injured.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

theYemster wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Hope he gets a positive test result and recovers stronger from this injury!
You mean you hope he gets a negative test result? Positive rest result means he's injured.
Yep whichever means our boy will spend the least time sidelined.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Dammy wrote:Super Eagles Star Etebo Shoots Down Rumours He Faces Lengthy Spell On The Sidelines

Published: January 17, 2017

Super Eagles Star Etebo Shoots Down Rumours He Faces Lengthy Spell On The Sidelines

C.D. Feirense star Oghenekaro Etebo has dismissed speculation in the local media that he faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines as a result of a minor injury he sustained against Vitória Guimarães last weekend.

The Nigeria international has made it clear that he subbed out in the closing minutes of the contest at Estádio Marcolino de Castro only as a precaution.

“Etebo is fine but he had to undergo a scan. The doctor saw a minor injury in his knee, ” Etebo’s intermediary, Eddie Ogbemudia, told allnigeriasoccer.com.

“He was told to rest so he does not aggravate the injury from a bad tackle in training. He will soon resume training. ”

The former Warri Wolves sensation has been watched by Manchester United, Arsenal and Leicester City in recent matches, and top officials of C.D. Feirense have stated that he can only leave at the right price.

The attacking midfielder has made ten appearances in the Primeira Liga this season.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_ne ... dE.twitter
I am not surprised.
Read the Owngoal report and you'll see it is their usual anonymous 'source' providing extensive quotes.
I been wan point am out but make e no be like say I be owngoal hater, but this is what they do.
They will write a credible-sounding report and quote anonymously.
Very creative writers of fiction.
You are using a report written by AllNigeriaSoccer to discredit the one written by Owngoal?
How so?
The report I am quoting (and which was used to open this thread) is an owngoal.com report. Nothing to do with allnigeriasoccer.com
If the original article was written by allnigeriasoccer.com, then owngoal are guilty of quoting it without giving due credit.

If on the other hand you refer to the rebutal published in allnigeriasoccer.com, it sounds more credible because it names its sources specifically. I'd rather go with that.

Whatever the case, everyone should read these reports with caution.

Maybe we should start generating soccer news here on CE. We have more than enough creative and informed writers and we'll be quoted around the world in no time.
And we have countless 'sauces' to spice up our stories :D
Doc, you quoted Dammy who was citing reports from ANS.

ANS will attribute a quote to someone who when reached will tell you they never spoke to ANS. He is known to do that a lot to make his articles seem credible.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!