Africans react to Michael Olunga's big money move in China!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Africans react to Michael Olunga's big money move in Chi

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Eagle wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Real Africans have never heard of Olunga Olunga
Yes we have. Well, tfco has.

He is the one tfco refers to as AN78,460,349
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

To spell it out for my fellow naijas, his transfer amounts to £345,000 pounds. Big money indeed in the scheme of things :scared: :scared:
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Eclipse wrote:To spell it out for my fellow naijas, his transfer amounts to £345,000 pounds. Big money indeed in the scheme of things :scared: :scared:
This is a big event for Africa as continent and Kenya as a footballing nation.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201709040894.html

"Michael Olunga joined Girona FC in the last hours of the transfer window, joining on loan for one season from Guizhou in China," tweeted the Swedish based agent and founder of Global Soccer Management that handles Olunga among many others players.

Girona, which was promoted to La Liga at the end of the 2016/17 season, also revealed the Liberty Sports Academy product's acquisition.

"Olunga will complete the Girona attack on the historic premiere of the team in the highest category of Spanish football. The player joins Guizhou Zhicheng of the Chinese Superliga," a statement on the club portal read.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

nemi2002 wrote:How much is it in real money?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That was funny...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Odas wrote:
Generalissimo Ogolo wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:They sent him out on loan. Wanyama should be a shillings trillionaire
No, the Kenyan currency has not yet gone south the way of Naira.
Personally I cannot accept Naira as payment for anything right now.
I remember when it was stronger than the dollar. Naija has seen better times. :taunt:

Son, 1 Kshs is equivalent to 3.50 Nairas!

Y'all have mismanaged your country's economy with all the wealth mother Africa put at your doorstep, selling the country's jewels for a song.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Exactly Bros! We have so mismanaged our economy that it has become Africa's biggest... :roll:

Yes, we Nigerians (prolly including yourself) could have done much better...
But just the economy of Lagos is about twice that of the entire Kenya, so abegi let's not get it twisted.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:
Generalissimo Ogolo wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:They sent him out on loan. Wanyama should be a shillings trillionaire
No, the Kenyan currency has not yet gone south the way of Naira.
Personally I cannot accept Naira as payment for anything right now.
I remember when it was stronger than the dollar. Naija has seen better times. :taunt:

Son, 1 Kshs is equivalent to 3.50 Nairas!

Y'all have mismanaged your country's economy with all the wealth mother Africa put at your doorstep, selling the country's jewels for a song.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Exactly Bros! We have so mismanaged our economy that it has become Africa's biggest... :roll:

Yes, we Nigerians (prolly including yourself) could have done much better...
But just the economy of Lagos is about twice that of the entire Kenya, so abegi let's not get it twisted.
Gotti,

You're reading too much into Nairaland and it has prolly gone to your head. :taunt: That was one of the fake news website which predicted that IF Nigeria rebased its economy then Lagos would surpass Kenya! Well, I've got news for you. Once Nigeria rebased its economy, Kenya followed suit and we're up there with you. But we both know that it's all a numbers game. Anyone can grab numbers out of thin air and claim its economy is larger. Just like y'all did to South Africa a few years back. Africa never believed you. How many people sincerely believe that Naija is a better place to live than South Africa? Would you rather live in Lagos or Nairobi? I can take your answer offline, knowing the reaction that will follow from the sons of Oduduwa..at least people in the S.E know where I am coming from.. :sneaky: :lol:

http://www.nairaland.com/1358024/lagos- ... kenya-east

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Keny ... index.html
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

With GDP in 2014 pegged at $90 billion, Lagos’ economy stands as the 7th largest in Africa- bigger than Cote d’Ivoire and Kenya, two of the continent’s most promising economies.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Generalissimo Ogolo wrote:Gotti

You're reading too much into Nairaland and it has prolly gone to your head. :taunt: That was one of the fake news website which predicted that IF Nigeria rebased its economy then Lagos would surpass Kenya! Well, I've got news for you. Once Nigeria rebased its economy, Kenya followed suit and we're up there with you. But we both know that it's all a numbers game. Anyone can grab numbers out of thin air and claim its economy is larger. Just like y'all did to South Africa a few years back. Africa never believed you. How many people sincerely believe that Naija is a better place to live than South Africa? Would you rather live in Lagos or Nairobi? I can take your answer offline, knowing the reaction that will follow from the sons of Oduduwa..at least people in the S.E know where I am coming from..
Is that even a serious question? :blink:

Dude, I am not an Oyinbo looking for Lions and Giraffe...
I am an Afropolitan looking to do good while doing well, which was I elected Lagos.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

nemi2002 wrote:With GDP in 2014 pegged at $90 billion, Lagos’ economy stands as the 7th largest in Africa- bigger than Cote d’Ivoire and Kenya, two of the continent’s most promising economies.
Thanks... :clap:

In 2016, if Lagos was a country, it would have Africa's 5th largest economy.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote:
Generalissimo Ogolo wrote:Gotti

You're reading too much into Nairaland and it has prolly gone to your head. :taunt: That was one of the fake news website which predicted that IF Nigeria rebased its economy then Lagos would surpass Kenya! Well, I've got news for you. Once Nigeria rebased its economy, Kenya followed suit and we're up there with you. But we both know that it's all a numbers game. Anyone can grab numbers out of thin air and claim its economy is larger. Just like y'all did to South Africa a few years back. Africa never believed you. How many people sincerely believe that Naija is a better place to live than South Africa? Would you rather live in Lagos or Nairobi? I can take your answer offline, knowing the reaction that will follow from the sons of Oduduwa..at least people in the S.E know where I am coming from..
Is that even a serious question? :blink:

Dude, I am not an Oyinbo looking for Lions and Giraffe...
I am an Afropolitan looking to do good while doing well, which was I elected Lagos.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gotti wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:How much is it in real money?

That was funny...
:bump:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga