Evil Witches are behind Isaac Success' injury struggle

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Evil Witches are behind Isaac Success' injury struggle

Post by smartbrother »

THEY ARE SUSPECTING JUJU AGAINST THE BOY' Watford and Nigeria star Isaac Success’s ‘injury being caused by witch’s curse’
Club record £12.5m signing has started just one game all season because of various injury issues

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ft-injury/

ISAAC SUCCESS’S injury problems are being blamed on a curse that has been placed on him by “evil witches”.

The £12.5million Watford record signing has started just one game – and reports in Africa claim that the striker has had “juju” placed on him.
The Watford record signing has scored just one goal and started only one Premier League game following his £12.5m move

A source is said to have told the website: “His people are beginning to think that it is some people who are not happy with his progress who are chasing him with evil witches.
“They are suspecting juju against the boy.”
Witchcraft is still a big part of society in some sections of sub-Saharan African society

Success arrived as a club record signing in the summer from Granada expecting to form a partnership with Troy Deeney.
But the 21-year-old Nigerian has started just one game and made seven brief appearances off the bench in the Premier League.
Success only has one goal, in the 2-2 draw with Bournemouth on October 1, and has played just 65 minutes of football since starting against Middlesbrough on October 16.

The belief and use of witchcraft is still widespread in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
In December, the Rwandan football association was forced to ban the use of witchcraft in matches after Mukura striker Moussa Camara performed a ritual on a goalpost – and scored minutes later.
Vedasite Kayiranga, vice president of the Rwanda FA, said: “In FERWAFA (Federation of Rwanda Football Association) statutes we don’t have any law punishing the use of witchcraft because there is nowhere in the world where it has been proven that it can influence the outcome of a game.
“However, with the violence between players because of allegations that one team is using it, we have decided to enact laws.”
Camara was booked on the pitch and later fined 100,000 Rwandan Francs (£99).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Evil Witches are behind Isaac Success' injury struggle

Post by Damunk »

They probably found the story on africanfootball.com which they ran about a month ago
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277377
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He's back in training
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...this Nigerians sef, same reason they left a boy to rot in that part of the country until oyinbo woman come rescue am.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Where's the video evidence?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

I been think say juju no dey cross water enter obodo oyinbo
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I saw one of Success' appearances for Watford, and I can safely say the boy na real baller. I think he can go a long way to solving their scoring problem if healthy. Rare to see a big guy with that much guile, and speed. Closest thing to Amokachi since Amokachi
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

deanotito wrote: Closest thing to Amokachi since Amokachi
you're joking right?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

smartbrother wrote:
you're joking right?

yes
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He's back in training
He (Isaac Success) needs to contact EMIR KONGI and I, yes - ODAS - so we can point him to the right direction. Somewhere along the line, "Powa go meet Powa and winches go meet winches." :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chimex101 wrote:I been think say juju no dey cross water enter obodo oyinbo
It depends on the power of the Juju. No be all Juju na Juju.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Can't witches make Africa a world super power?,Why are African presidents laughed at outside Africa?Why doesn't Africa have control of its resources?
Evil witches seem to waste their time on minor things like injuring players from their own nation!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
you're joking right?

yes

:) I ain't. I am the biggest Amo fan....maybe you two fit rival me, but I doubt it. And I haven't seen an SE player remind me of Amo since Amo left the scene - until now. A few years ago, some maga remarked that Yakubu was like Amo, and I issued him a cyber drop kick for even thinking it.

But Success is a different breed. The boy is legit...smart, skillful, strong...not as fast as Amo, but fast enough. If he can get over this injury issues, and has a club that supports him, I'd bet on him.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet