AFCON 1ST ROUND: Ghana 0-1 Egypt; Mali 1-1 Uganda FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
AFCON 1ST ROUND: Ghana 0-1 Egypt; Mali 1-1 Uganda FT

Post by anointed »

:agree: Good looking arena and pictures.

After 30 minutes, still goalless.
Last edited by anointed on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 69 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AFCON 1ST ROUND: GABON vs GUINEA BISSAU

Post by anointed »

Guinea Bissau is a strange name in football
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

link? I know the game will start soon (tape delayed) on bein sport channel 417 on Time Warner(spectrum).
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Slow build up all over.

Gabon miss a header off a fk
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT: 0-0

Footie can be better with some urgency
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Is that Bissau player (No. 8) allowed back? He took quite a tumble hitting his head hard on the turf. Concerned, TBH.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Aubameyang GOAL!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Aubameyang is too conscious of his bald head!!! :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AFCON 1ST ROUND: Gabon 1-0 Guinea Bissau

Post by anointed »

Auba flashes a shot over from inside the box
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Senator WIRES wrote:Aubameyang is too conscious of his bald head!!! :lol: :lol:
Rooney is not. Zidane is not.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Silva straight into the hands of Gabon goalie
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

GB almost equalize...just narrowly wide
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

GB header into goalies hands
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

For its first time I like this Bissau team.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Header from fk...goal

1-1 in 90 minutes
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: AFCON 1ST ROUND: Gabon 1-1 Guinea Bissau

Post by joplass »

I like it 1 - 1. I will be backing GB going forward.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Trust the AFCON to bring me back. :D
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1-1

FT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Guinea Bissau got a point in their first game? :shock:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AFCON 1ST ROUND: Gabon 1-1 GNB FT; Next - B'Faso vs Came

Post by anointed »

If Africa is involved and this doesn't happen, it's not a tournament
DR Congo boycott training in bonus row

The DR Congo squad boycotted their training session on Friday, just three days before their opening match at the Africa Cup of Nations.

The players are protesting over reduced bonus payments for the finals in Gabon as well as payments owed from 2015.

"This has been happening for years and years. We always prepare well but there is always a problem with bonuses," said Norwich midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38614257
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AFCON 1ST ROUND: Gabon 1-1 GNB FT; Next - B'Faso vs Came

Post by Enugu II »