What do you think about Bassogog

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
What do you think about Bassogog

Post by bamenda boy »

22 year old Cameroon right winger.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What do you think about Bassogog

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

nothing
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
lekanlij
Egg
Egg

Post by lekanlij »

bamenda boy wrote:22 year old Cameroon right winger.
He appears to be the only player in the Cameroonian team that has a facet of skill/ flair, like the others he's very athletic though. He might have been the only one would completed a dribble rather than just run past opposition player(s).
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

He reminded me of Salomon Olembe.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Deserves a move from Denmark, top notch player...
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Ask Emir Kongi but I already know the answer. He is ................. ! :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
kamerun1
Egg
Egg

Post by kamerun1 »

Excellent player!! i hope he moves to Spain. He'll do very well there because he is fast, skillful and strong. He should go to a middle of table team in Spain to shappen up before moving to England. I just dont want to hype him too much because look what happened to Njie. I thought he was also going to make it big but has disappointed. Mind you I think in his case it is because he moved to England too early and to a top team for that matter where there is a lot of pressure. Bassogog should go to either Spain or Germany first!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

kamerun1 wrote:Excellent player!! i hope he moves to Spain. He'll do very well there because he is fast, skillful and strong. He should go to a middle of table team in Spain to shappen up before moving to England. I just dont want to hype him too much because look what happened to Njie. I thought he was also going to make it big but has disappointed. Mind you I think in his case it is because he moved to England too early and to a top team for that matter where there is a lot of pressure. Bassogog should go to either Spain or Germany first!!
You typed something positive about Cameroun! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Goldleaf wrote:He reminded me of Salomon Olembe.
Really! I would consider him different from Olembe. Physically they are different, technically different as well. IMO, Olembe looked weak and his dribbles were not as positive. Moreover, this lad is much much faster. Bass agog is a gem. I can't belief that he had to take a round about way including the MLS before getting a callup to the Cameroon NT. Watch the Senegal game again, the Senegalese defense paid special attention to Bassagog and that was his weakest game because there was always a second man when he attempted to dwell on the ball.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
YoungLion
Egg
Egg

Post by YoungLion »

Amazing player.. gem indeed, but 22? :D ROFL
The indomitable Lions of Cameroon.
kamerun1
Egg
Egg

Post by kamerun1 »

YoungLion wrote:Amazing player.. gem indeed, but 22? :D ROFL
22 that's on his Kumba certificate...we all know that but gotta keep our mouths shut. As long as he does well honestly who cares. The problem is when you butcher your age and still end up being useless.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

kamerun1 wrote:
YoungLion wrote:Amazing player.. gem indeed, but 22? :D ROFL
22 that's on his Kumba certificate...we all know that but gotta keep our mouths shut. As long as he does well honestly who cares. The problem is when you butcher your age and still end up being useless.
You must not be from Cameroon.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bamenda boy wrote:22 year old Cameroon right winger.

He is garbage! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

22?
He looks like Arjen Robben's older brother from another mother! :taunt:
It's a pity he is now in his prime or even over it.
It does matter because Cameroon has already seen the best of him.

ps: or life in Cameroon must have been truly tough.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I like his game, and his approach. His left leg is deadly. As for his age, I promise not to laugh.Sorry, I just let out a loud guffaw!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Top player... could play as a Right Wing back... He is one of the bright spots in the Camerounian team... Bassogog would definitely make the team of the tournament..
afc##
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

How about now?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

bamenda boy wrote:How about now?
Definitely Cameroon's most important player after Moukanjo. His biggest assets are speed, dribbling and tireless running.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dont compare him to Olembe, Olembe is a better player. But Bassogog is a like a steam roller with pace, those trunk like legs give him balance and make it hard to knock him off the ball....his tireless runs makes him a pest to the opposing team.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Enugu II wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:He reminded me of Salomon Olembe.
Really! I would consider him different from Olembe. Physically they are different, technically different as well. IMO, Olembe looked weak and his dribbles were not as positive. Moreover, this lad is much much faster. Bass agog is a gem. I can't belief that he had to take a round about way including the MLS before getting a callup to the Cameroon NT. Watch the Senegal game again, the Senegalese defense paid special attention to Bassagog and that was his weakest game because there was always a second man when he attempted to dwell on the ball.
EII,

I hear you but Salomon Olembe was deceptively quick and quite crafty and cerebral. He always seemed to sneak and do serious damage at the worst possible time that he was overlooked.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He had a great game in the final and should have been man of the match in my opinion. However, I was not impressed with him in previous matches.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Best player at AFCON 2017.... says it all..
afc##
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I must say he way excellent yesterday.
He was above his teammates on any level.
A lot of players tried to run the show on their own but he always had an eye for his better positioned teammate unlike other headless chickens.
He actually has it all - pace, vision, strength, passing ability.
Amazing player - I just hope for Cameroon that he is not much older than he claims.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!