SE v Senegal: Bobby Clement Invited.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE v Senegal: Bobby Clement Invited.......

Post by Enugu II »

Exclusive – Enugu Rangers Bobby Clement Called Up For Senegal Friendly
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/03/ex ... -friendly/

Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has invited Enugu Rangers forward Bobby Clement for the Super Eagles friendly tie against Senegal in March.

The forward has always been on the radar of the Franco-German coach who called him up for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers against Zambia, but had to replace him after injury ruled him out.

Clement is reportedly the one home based player pencilled down for the tie, while three more are currently under consideration, owngoalnigeria.com understands.

His performances during the Super Four championship further endeared him to the coach, who has always included at least two home based players in his team since appointed coach of the team.

Rated as one of the feared forwards in the league, he will be hoping to succeed with the team unlike other home based players who have failed to break into the team when invited.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Zelex
Egg
Egg
Re: SE v Senegal: Bobby Clement Invited.......

Post by Zelex »

Pardon me if I'm wrong here, but I've hearing about the Senegal March friendly for months now. Does anyone know if a date and venue as been fixed for the match yet.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

game is in Europe
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Bigpokey24 wrote:game is in Europe
with no date or venue mentioned yet- Rohn better hold on until getting 100% guarantee from nff
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

walesvilla wrote:
with no date or venue mentioned yet- Rohn better hold on until getting 100% guarantee from nff

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: True. Nff can always disappoint.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Enugu II wrote:
Exclusive – Enugu Rangers Bobby Clement Called Up For Senegal Friendly
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/03/ex ... -friendly/

Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has invited Enugu Rangers forward Bobby Clement for the Super Eagles friendly tie against Senegal in March.

The forward has always been on the radar of the Franco-German coach who called him up for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers against Zambia, but had to replace him after injury ruled him out.

Clement is reportedly the one home based player pencilled down for the tie, while three more are currently under consideration, owngoalnigeria.com understands.

His performances during the Super Four championship further endeared him to the coach, who has always included at least two home based players in his team since appointed coach of the team.

Rated as one of the feared forwards in the league, he will be hoping to succeed with the team unlike other home based players who have failed to break into the team when invited.
Saw this and stopped reading.
yes o
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Enugu II wrote:
walesvilla wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: True. Nff can always disappoint.
...they can't disappoint oyinbo :biggrin:
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Zelex wrote:Pardon me if I'm wrong here, but I've hearing about the Senegal March friendly for months now. Does anyone know if a date and venue as been fixed for the match yet.
Would like to know the same.
The game is approximately about to take place in a month and no exact date has been published yet.
It is strange and I fear NFF is messing up once again.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!