GOTNEWS4U: NPFL Games Now Available via Livestreaming......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
GOTNEWS4U: NPFL Games Now Available via Livestreaming......

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
miky
Egg
Egg
Re: GOTNEWS4U: NPFL Games Now Available via Livestreaming...

Post by miky »

great idea, wouldn't even mind paying a dollar or two to support them :thumbs:
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Enugu II wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: saw it earlier today. Getting ready to watch Ifeanyi Ubah vs Rangers.
yes o
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Great news!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

That's awesome.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nice one :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

It finally has come on after a while....watching it now. Game has yet to start but stadium filling up nicely.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Enugu II wrote:It finally has come on after a while....watching it now. Game has yet to start but stadium filling up nicely.
So it worked fine? I tried it on my mobile just before bed, didn't get video...didn't wait long, and just slept.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Tbite wrote:
Enugu II wrote:It finally has come on after a while....watching it now. Game has yet to start but stadium filling up nicely.
So it worked fine? I tried it on my mobile just before bed, didn't get video...didn't wait long, and just slept.
Tbite,

It did not work fine. It took long for me to get pictures which was almost 20 minutes after the scheduled start. Then it was on and off at the beginning and I just quit. They have to do some work or very few people will use it.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Tbite,

It did not work fine. It took long for me to get pictures which was almost 20 minutes after the scheduled start. Then it was on and off at the beginning and I just quit. They have to do some work or very few people will use it.
Dude what do you expect, check world map and you would see why it's called down under
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

This game was streamed on Urlivestream...

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Time never reach to comot the saliva wey gum this thread?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe