Egypt 1 - 2 Cameroon . FT Cameroon champs.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Egypt 1 - 1Cameroon . 2H

Post by mcal »

ohenhen1 wrote:Unbelievable.

I am shocked.

No one would have picked Cameroon.
...after watching them vs the bredas (their only match I watched) i knew they have in them to beat Egypt.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

oloye wrote:Guys we have a problem..a big problem. This Cameroon team have big dangling cojones and mental strength ....
:curse: :curse: I'm not at all confident going into the qualifiers now
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

oglex30 wrote:My people we most start preparing for Cammeroon o. Rohr pls start work, start preparation because it will not be easy in Uyo and that is a most win game fpr us.
Rohr better have a defensive plan for Mokandjo's crosses plus their left winger.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

goldenera94 wrote:African Champion. The Lions.
Yep! Unfortunately, they might NOT make it to the World Cup.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:Guys we have a problem..a big problem. This Cameroon team have big dangling cojones and mental strength ....
We will beat them like bongo.... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Cameroun kept raising their game with every challenge thrown at it.

They earned this trophy well well...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

mcal wrote:

I am shocked.

...after watching them vs the bredas (their only match I watched) i knew they have in them to beat Egypt.
Ohenhen1,

They were clearly one of the top teams after watching them play in their first game. Names do not play the game. It is what the lads do on the field that matter and this team, more than any other, is supremely determined.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:Serves those idiots who pulled out right....patriotism triumphs here. Congrats Cameroon!
... they will be blaming themselves now. I hope they never get called back to the team
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

mcal wrote:

I am shocked.

Nah, after seeing them handle Senegal, I knew they had discovered themselves.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cito wrote:
I dont know about that..they looked clueless today vut managed to wear Egypt out with raw strength. They have that physical edge over us so i am quaking right now.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
osita
Egg
Egg
Re: Egypt 1 - 2 Cameroon . FT Cameroon champs.

Post by osita »

Hope this victory reduces tensions in Southern Cameroun. Congrats to my plantain brothers!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think so too. In reality, Egypt is NOT all that. The key is for us to win in Uyo and whatever happens in Yaounde, matters little.
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Emir Kongi is shaking already :rotf:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

At least that egyptian keeper will not be on top of the goal post celebrating
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Celebrity
Egg
Egg

Post by Celebrity »

If they come to Uyo shoulders high we will do to them what a porthacourt women does to plantain.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:
I dont know about that..they looked clueless today vut managed to wear Egypt out with raw strength. They have that physical edge over us so i am quaking right now.
Chief Oloye, relax! If we don't beat Cameroon in Uyo, then we deserve to go nowhere, no matter how painful it might be. That is, with our advantageous position, if we relinquish it, then we are not good and should give way for more determined teams to go to Russia
Last edited by Odas on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

CONGRATS to the Lions... :clap:

Just get ready for your tail-whipping in August!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Cellular wrote:Cameroun kept raising their game with every challenge thrown at it.

They earned this trophy well well...
:agree: Congrats to the Lions.
Last edited by camex on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:CONGRATS to the Lions... :clap:

Just get ready for your tail-whipping in August!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, allow Cameroon to enjoy this victory first.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:

Their tactics na to find physical players wey sabi play ball, then field them. You could see from the way they physically dominated Senegal like small boys. I share Oloye's concerns o. Our players are ajebotas.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Congratulations to the Indomitable lions of Cameroon........Under dogs from the beginning of the tournament to the King of the hill in the end. Kudos to the coach for dropping those overrated stars and decided to go with a bunch of unknown players for this tournament. To my Cameroonians as you celebrate tonight also included your Southern Cameroon in your prayers. #ANC2017Champions
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:

Their tactics na to find physical players wey sabi play ball, then field them. You could see from the way they physically dominated Senegal like small boys. I share Oloye's concerns o. Our players are ajebotas.
I see hunger in their eyes and it scares me....

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Lager-back wrote:
:curse: :curse: I'm not at all confident going into the qualifiers now

Are you for real? :dream:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.