Egypt 1 - 2 Cameroon . FT Cameroon champs.

Re: Egypt 1 - 1Cameroon . 2H

ohenhen1 wrote:Unbelievable.

I am shocked.

No one would have picked Cameroon.
...after watching them vs the bredas (their only match I watched) i knew they have in them to beat Egypt.
Lager-back

Post by Lager-back »

oloye wrote:Guys we have a problem..a big problem. This Cameroon team have big dangling cojones and mental strength ....
:curse: :curse: I'm not at all confident going into the qualifiers now

oglex30 wrote:My people we most start preparing for Cammeroon o. Rohr pls start work, start preparation because it will not be easy in Uyo and that is a most win game fpr us.
Rohr better have a defensive plan for Mokandjo's crosses plus their left winger.

goldenera94 wrote:African Champion. The Lions.
Yep! Unfortunately, they might NOT make it to the World Cup.

oloye wrote:Guys we have a problem..a big problem. This Cameroon team have big dangling cojones and mental strength ....
We will beat them like bongo.... :D

Cameroun kept raising their game with every challenge thrown at it.

They earned this trophy well well...

mcal wrote:

I am shocked.

...after watching them vs the bredas (their only match I watched) i knew they have in them to beat Egypt.
Ohenhen1,

They were clearly one of the top teams after watching them play in their first game. Names do not play the game. It is what the lads do on the field that matter and this team, more than any other, is supremely determined.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

oloye wrote:Serves those idiots who pulled out right....patriotism triumphs here. Congrats Cameroon!
... they will be blaming themselves now. I hope they never get called back to the team

mcal wrote:

I am shocked.

Nah, after seeing them handle Senegal, I knew they had discovered themselves.

I dont know about that..they looked clueless today vut managed to wear Egypt out with raw strength. They have that physical edge over us so i am quaking right now.

Re: Egypt 1 - 2 Cameroon . FT Cameroon champs.

Hope this victory reduces tensions in Southern Cameroun. Congrats to my plantain brothers!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think so too. In reality, Egypt is NOT all that. The key is for us to win in Uyo and whatever happens in Yaounde, matters little.
Abbey

Post by Abbey »

Emir Kongi is shaking already :rotf:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

At least that egyptian keeper will not be on top of the goal post celebrating

Celebrity

Post by Celebrity »

If they come to Uyo shoulders high we will do to them what a porthacourt women does to plantain.

I dont know about that..they looked clueless today vut managed to wear Egypt out with raw strength. They have that physical edge over us so i am quaking right now.
Chief Oloye, relax! If we don't beat Cameroon in Uyo, then we deserve to go nowhere, no matter how painful it might be. That is, with our advantageous position, if we relinquish it, then we are not good and should give way for more determined teams to go to Russia
Last edited by Odas on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CONGRATS to the Lions... :clap:

Just get ready for your tail-whipping in August!

camex

Post by camex »

Cellular wrote:Cameroun kept raising their game with every challenge thrown at it.

They earned this trophy well well...
:agree: Congrats to the Lions.
Last edited by camex on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotti wrote:CONGRATS to the Lions... :clap:

Just get ready for your tail-whipping in August!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief, allow Cameroon to enjoy this victory first.

Their tactics na to find physical players wey sabi play ball, then field them. You could see from the way they physically dominated Senegal like small boys. I share Oloye's concerns o. Our players are ajebotas.

Congratulations to the Indomitable lions of Cameroon........Under dogs from the beginning of the tournament to the King of the hill in the end. Kudos to the coach for dropping those overrated stars and decided to go with a bunch of unknown players for this tournament. To my Cameroonians as you celebrate tonight also included your Southern Cameroon in your prayers. #ANC2017Champions

Their tactics na to find physical players wey sabi play ball, then field them. You could see from the way they physically dominated Senegal like small boys. I share Oloye's concerns o. Our players are ajebotas.
I see hunger in their eyes and it scares me....

Lager-back wrote:
:curse: :curse: I'm not at all confident going into the qualifiers now

Are you for real? :dream: