This Cameroon is the worst team to ever win ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

db10
Egg
Egg
Re: This Cameroon is the worst team to ever win ANC

Post by db10 »

miky wrote:Stfu bro! They deserved it
KPOM!!!
Chimex101
Egg
Egg
We get so easily overwhelmed by rubbish...

Post by Chimex101 »

Firstly congrats to Cameroon on their win..but there was nothing impressive about it, this Cameroon team didn't beat any particularly impressive team as the tournament itself produced very low quality in football...Ghana was useless all along and their one goal project and "referee dash me one penalty goal" stunt was bound to come to an end...and Cameroon, a very physical and lucky team were more than willing to dish out the pain to our still searching for a trophy after 37 years bredas...Egypt though tactically compact, was still very vulnerable, infact the only team that should have deservedly beaten them was Burkina faso ( the only team that played through best football in this tournament)...but football has a way of rewarding rubbish, Congrats to Cameroon on their fifth title...but Nigeria will trash this Cameroon team come August...if Rohr invites the players that I keep seeing him scouting, man we are set...and word out there is that Tammy Abraham will be called up! Onyekuru alone will run that Cameroon defense ragged.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We get so easily overwhelmed by rubbish...

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Chimex, no vex o...didn't you recently state that you graduated from college this last spring? If so, you should not be quick to dismiss those of us who have been watching ANCs before you were born... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: People like Oloye retired from SE bifor dem born you sef
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Chimex101 wrote:Firstly congrats to Cameroon on their win..but there was nothing impressive about it, this Cameroon team didn't beat any particularly impressive team as the tournament itself produced very low quality in football...Ghana was useless all along and their one goal project and "referee dash me one penalty goal" stunt was bound to come to an end...and Cameroon, a very physical and lucky team were more than willing to dish out the pain to our still searching for a trophy after 37 years bredas...Egypt though tactically compact, was still very vulnerable, infact the only team that should have deservedly beaten them was Burkina faso ( the only team that played through best football in this tournament)...but football has a way of rewarding rubbish, Congrats to Cameroon on their fifth title...but Nigeria will trash this Cameroon team come August...if Rohr invites the players that I keep seeing him scouting, man we are set...and word out there is that Tammy Abraham will be called up! Onyekuru alone will run that Cameroon defense ragged.
It appears to me that you are letting the fact that Nigeria is getting ready to play against Cameroon cloud your judgment. Yes, I agree that SE would beat Cameroon at least in Uyo. However, Cameroon is a deserving champion. Cameroon beat the people's champion in waiting -- Senegal. Cameroon beat Ghana and beat Egypt. BTW, these are among the top teams ranked in Africa if you have been paying attention. This is not a fly by night champion, by any means. Moreover, this competition involved all of Africa, including Nigeria. Do not forget that. If you recall, the team that eliminated us (Egypt) was played off the park today by Cameroon.
Last edited by Enugu II on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

They beat Ghana. Egypt and Senegal to win it. That's impressive by any measure.

They beat Africa's best at the tournament. Sure, we've improved loads in the past year, but we need to be extra vigilant now.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chimex101 respect les lions...5 times Afcon champs..7 Worldcups...1 Olympic gold.. they are a power house... glad they won..we just have to ensure we don't lose to dem.....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Fussballgott
Egg
Egg

Post by Fussballgott »

Chimex101 wrote:Firstly congrats to Cameroon on their win..but there was nothing impressive about it, this Cameroon team didn't beat any particularly impressive team as the tournament itself produced very low quality in football...Ghana was useless all along and their one goal project and "referee dash me one penalty goal" stunt was bound to come to an end...and Cameroon, a very physical and lucky team were more than willing to dish out the pain to our still searching for a trophy after 37 years bredas...Egypt though tactically compact, was still very vulnerable, infact the only team that should have deservedly beaten them was Burkina faso ( the only team that played through best football in this tournament)...but football has a way of rewarding rubbish, Congrats to Cameroon on their fifth title...but Nigeria will trash this Cameroon team come August...if Rohr invites the players that I keep seeing him scouting, man we are set...and word out there is that Tammy Abraham will be called up! Onyekuru alone will run that Cameroon defense ragged.
Stop this 37 year $#%!
2017-1982 = ?
"Your gangster is not defined by how low your jeans fall by your waist,
but more how your genes stand over his expectations. Never forget where you came from.
Your gangster is not defined by how many rocks are in your watch, but rather how many rocks you move while on your watch."

Sean Carter
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Someone is jealous?
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Super Chickens would have won it
You start very early, 40 years and counting.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Egypt wouldn't have been a better winner either so
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Fussballgott wrote:
Stop this 37 year $#%!
2017-1982 = ?
no mind the noisy neighbours

they are still stuck on 3 and claiming 94 and '96 AFCONs

common WC 1/4 Finals dem never reach

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

VE, give the plantainians their due props; we were not even good enough to play in the tournament, remember?
Congrats, lions! :clap:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Spicyee wrote:VE, give the plantainians their due props; we were not even good enough to play in the tournament, remember?
Congrats, lions! :clap:

But we have 6 points and they have 2 so how does that fit into your calculations ?
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Tfco so it's no longer "Afcon sweet o" it's now "Afcon 2019 drive for five" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: how long will you keep up with this before you give up trying breda?..even the most confident Ghanaian fan out there has given up..una no get talent again! Nigeria definitely win two more trophies before Ghana wakes up...heck even Cape Verde will have a shot at it before it smells Accra :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
Stop this 37 year $#%!
2017-1982 = ?

Says the chicken who ran away when his team was losing. 19th March, 1982 - the wait continues.
Zao
Egg
Egg

Post by Zao »

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD THING!!!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

aruako1 wrote:
tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
Stop this 37 year $#%!
2017-1982 = ?

Says the chicken who ran away when his team was losing. 19th March, 1982 - the wait continues.
:lol: :lol:

me? run away from what again?

the noisy neighbours? hahahaha

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Whether Cameroon deserved it or not...the point is you can only beat the team infront of you (not the one you'd have loved to beat - @Rumsfeld)
So Cam did just that...beat the teams that came before them...na lie?
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

mouko wrote:Whether Cameroon deserved it or not...the point is you can only beat the team infront of you (not the one you'd have loved to beat - @Rumsfeld)
All this noise making will be over when we meet in Uyo, just hope the African Champions jinx doesn't get to Cameroon like it did to Egypt(post 2010), Zambia (2012), Nigeria (2013), and CIV (2015)...we all know what happened to this teams after they won the title.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

tfco wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
Stop this 37 year $#%!
2017-1982 = ?

:lol: :lol:

me? run away from what again?

the noisy neighbours? hahahaha
You were missing last Wednesday after the semi-final.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

mouko wrote:Whether Cameroon deserved it or not...the point is you can only beat the team infront of you (not the one you'd have loved to beat - @Rumsfeld)
Cameroon did very well and are worthy champions. Don't mind the naysayers here. Of course I want Nigeria to beat them but for now I bow to the African champions with the classiest fans in Africa.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

This man again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

They won without almost 11 starters and you still come on here to open a thread.......................Shake my head
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley