Ghana vs. Egypt final will be good. Let's see what happens.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg
Ghana vs. Egypt final will be good. Let's see what happens.

Post by NigerianPrince »

My dream final. No doubt about it.
truemamamia
Egg
Egg
Re: Ghana vs. Egypt final will be good. Let's see what happ

Post by truemamamia »

Egypt might be eliminated today
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

NigerianPrince wrote:My dream final. No doubt about it.
I have already yabbed your prediction on another thread .... but let me ask you on a semi-serious note .... why is this your DREAM FINAL? There are only two possible outcomes, either Egypt increases their tally to 7 trophies, or Ghana increase their tally to 5. Why would any Nigerian fan call this their "dream" scenario?

What is wrong with the "feel good" story of Burkina Faso winning their first trophy? Are you an enemy of happiness? :lol:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

The Eagle wrote:
I have already yabbed your prediction on another thread .... but let me ask you on a semi-serious note .... why is this your DREAM FINAL? There are only two possible outcomes, either Egypt increases their tally to 7 trophies, or Ghana increase their tally to 5. Why would any Nigerian fan call this their "dream" scenario?

What is wrong with the "feel good" story of Burkina Faso winning their first trophy? Are you an enemy of happiness? :lol:
It is simple. I want to see Ghana to be defeated three times in four months by the same Egyptians. So that the whole world knows, Egypt always defeat Ghana in this era of time we all live in. It will also be placed in the Guinness book of records of it happening for the first time ever!

Kpom!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Personally, I am for Burkina Faso winning it all. I don't want Egypt, Ghana or Cameroon winning it. I thought by now two of Ghana, Egypt and Cameroon would have been out. That they are all still there is pissing me off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The Eagle wrote:

I thought Egypt already won 7 AFCON?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

Undertaker wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Yes they did. It will be 8 soon. No need to worry.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Undertaker wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

:lol:

No vex .... my mind is refusing to comprehend the very concept of them moving to 8. Frankly, if it really did come down to Ghana vs Egypt, I will support .... no .... I cannot say it ....
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The Eagle wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

:lol:

No vex .... my mind is refusing to comprehend the very concept of them moving to 8. Frankly, if it really did come down to Ghana vs Egypt, I will support .... no .... I cannot say it ....
Please say - it! :tic: :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

NigerianPrince wrote:Yes they did. It will be 8 soon. No need to worry.
I am not sure whether to thank you for predicting they will rise to 8 (since it means they won't), or if to wonder why you are so happy at the prospect of them opening a 5-trophy gap on the Eagles. Of course, the first African team to win the World Cup .... whoever that is (it will be Nigeria) will have a different level of bragging rights.

PS: We have a promising group of youngsters. Once they mature as players, and we replace the journeyman with a real manager .... we'll see if they can do what the 1990s crew were denied a chance to do, which is win more than one continental trophy within a single generation of players. In the modern era, Cameroun has done it twice and Egypt once, so it is definitely possible with the right combination of circumstances.

PPS: I have no idea what squads Egypt and Ghana used in the prehistoric eras when they won trophies in calendar proximity, so I can't say if it was the same group of players.
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

truemamamia wrote:Egypt might be eliminated today
Are you sure??? Lol!!!

NigerianPrince...
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

The Eagle wrote:
NigerianPrince wrote:Yes they did. It will be 8 soon. No need to worry.
I am not sure whether to thank you for predicting they will rise to 8 (since it means they won't), or if to wonder why you are so happy at the prospect of them opening a 5-trophy gap on the Eagles. Of course, the first African team to win the World Cup .... whoever that is (it will be Nigeria) will have a different level of bragging rights.

PS: We have a promising group of youngsters. Once they mature as players, and we replace the journeyman with a real manager .... we'll see if they can do what the 1990s crew were denied a chance to do, which is win more than one continental trophy within a single generation of players. In the modern era, Cameroun has done it twice and Egypt once, so it is definitely possible with the right combination of circumstances.

PPS: I have no idea what squads Egypt and Ghana used in the prehistoric eras when they won trophies in calendar proximity, so I can't say if it was the same group of players.
I will accept your thank you. You don't need to thank me. It's obvious Egypt will likely win the cup this year. For them not to yet give up a goal in this tournament amazes me.
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

Egypt, Cameroon, Ghana and Burkina Faso. Boy O boy. Nigeria defeated Burkina Faso four years ago in the final to win the Cup. However, Egypt stopped Nigeria from qualifying to this tournament and this same Egyptians defeated Ghana twice in the past three months. To add to it, Cameroon has lost twice in a row to Egypt in the African Cup of Nations final in history in the past 30 years. Who do you think is the heavily favorites to win it all??? Your answer is Egypt.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

i make it B/faso vs Cameroon final
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

given Nigeriaprince's embarrassing record of failed predictions, it will probably be a cameroon bfaso final
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

walesvilla wrote:i make it B/faso vs Cameroon final
You are funny. With all the camp issues happening right now with the Cameroonian players, not sure if they still have interest in defeating Ghana. Go figure!
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

smartbrother wrote:given Nigeriaprince's embarrassing record of failed predictions, it will probably be a cameroon bfaso final
This is NOW not the past. Regardless, you are also funny. With all the camp issues happening right now with the Cameroonian players, not sure if they still have interest in defeating Ghana. Go figure!
malamax
Egg
Egg

Post by malamax »

If BF can pull a surprise against Egypt Wednesday (and they are more than capable) they stand a chance of losing to Cameroon in the finals
ataka
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

malamax wrote:If BF can pull a surprise against Egypt Wednesday (and they are more than capable) they stand a chance of losing to Cameroon in the finals
In your dreams.
NigerianPrince
Egg
Egg

Post by NigerianPrince »

I want to see Ghana vs. Egypt in the final. Hope it will happen.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

smh
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I am glad Ghana lost today. I don't believe they would have been able to beat Egypt
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Useless! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :taunt:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.