[TBL] LCFC (0-3) Man United FT [Mkhi, Ibra, Mata]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
[TBL] LCFC (0-3) Man United FT [Mkhi, Ibra, Mata]

Post by tfco »

about to start watching

how are we playing

oloye? your thoughts pls
Last edited by tfco on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] LCFC (0-1) Man United

Post by tfco »

0-2

wow

i am here doing my handyman work so will watch 2H

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Leicester 0 v Man United 3

Post by oloye »

Strange how no man united fan to open a thread for their team. After the game they will start waxing lyrical..
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] LCFC (0-1) Man United

Post by The YeyeMan »

Congratulations on starting the thread now you're winning.

Qualify good o!
Not reach final no good o! :thumbs:

:rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester 0 v Man United 2

Post by oloye »

I feel for Leicester, their problem is in the defence. The stiffs combo of Morgan and Huth can only do so much.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:I feel for Leicester, their problem is in the defence. The stiffs combo of Morgan and Huth can only do so much.
I feel for their keeper. They deserve the Man City gk :taunt:

The CD's to blame for the 1st and 2nd goal.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Man u have dominated so far and they have Leicester where they want them. United surprisingly started with 442 but they struggled upfront with Rashford looking lost for movements. 20 nins into the game the coach changed and Rashford pushed to the left, and the cracks started opening with Leicester being stretched.

With posession starts reading 75 to 20 something in favor of united it was only a matter of time. Fanrastic one man brilliant effort from Miki who stole the ball from the middle while making Huth look like an old statute..ran his way into the box and placed it past Kasper. Second goal soon followed..a nice pull out from Valencia to the back of the two centerhalfs was met coolly by the hitman Ibra..who simply slid the ball into the net.

Either Leicester will go down with more goals or do something extra ordinary to get back..we will find out in the second half.

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

oloye wrote:Strange how no man united fan to open a thread for their team. After the game they will start waxing lyrical..
Dem dey fear.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
oloye wrote:Strange how no man united fan to open a thread for their team. After the game they will start waxing lyrical..
Dem dey fear.
Seriously when this team was winning their threads and that of Arsenal were sure bankers. A certain felarey never gave us rest with the legends of united....times are truly hard over there at old trafford. :lol:

oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Not a great game to watch if you are a fan of Nigerian footy. Musa looks like a division 3 player and Ndidi can't hold possession (jittery with the ball on his feet).
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
NDIDI & MUSA 0 v MAN U 3

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Our boys are playing naw, kilode? Down 2-0 at HT. Musa seems to be unsure of himself and ndidi is putting in a good shift so far.
musa subbed at ht
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

oscar52 wrote:Not a great game to watch if you are a fan of Nigerian footy. Musa looks like a division 3 player and Ndidi can't hold possession (jittery with the ball on his feet).
But if they're dropped people here will swear that it was the coach's fault and he is being mean to them.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] LCFC (0-3) Man United

Post by tfco »

lovely Mata goal

wow

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Dear oloye

read the first post in this thread

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NDIDI & MUSA v MAN U

3 mondo.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:Dear oloye

read the first post in this thread
Of all the manU fans i think you are the only one i see standing..so yes i believe you

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Herera the dirty player...

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nice one Ndidi

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

oscar52 wrote:Not a great game to watch if you are a fan of Nigerian footy. Musa looks like a division 3 player and Ndidi can't hold possession (jittery with the ball on his feet).
u must be drunk
OCCUPY NFF!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Came in here, found no thread, couldn't be bothered. But I just came in to say "Riyad Mahrez is finished!"
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I said Leicester could get relegated this season last year. I stand by it. They are awful. Looks like Kante made them tick.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:I said Leicester could get relegated this season last year. I stand by it. They are awful. Looks like Kante made them tick.
When they were celebrating the likes of Vardy and Mahrez, i was celebrating Ngolo Kante....he was the piston in the Leicester engine.

That said what has Vardy done this season? As for Mahrez, he is still trying to conjure the magic,but it appears the connection that once bound the players is gone. They are now playing like total strangers to one another.

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NDIDI & MUSA 0 v MAN U 3

Post by Lager-back »

It's the rubbish defense they gave . Fuchs, huth
Smh