Rohr must invite Emenike back for the Uyo game vs Cameroon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr must invite Emenike back for the Uyo game vs Camero

Post by camex »

Mr Shows wrote:[/video]

I beg sharap there! physicality has always been part of your game.... :tic: :boo: :blush: :taunt:
How can you play defense without being physical?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

camex wrote:

I beg sharap there! physicality has always been part of your game.... :tic: :boo: :blush: :taunt:
It's an Art... You take the ball, not the player.....40 fouls in one game :blink: , come on :blush: :tic:

[/video]
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Mr Shows wrote:
camex wrote:

It's an Art... You take the ball, not the player.....40 fouls in one game :blink: , come on :blush: :tic:

[/video]
Come on what? Song in his younger days was technical too.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Look, I have said previously that winning the ANC is not an indication of how good or World Cup ready a team is. Remember Nigeria in 1980? What about Egypt with their 3 consecutive championships and no World Cup appearance. Nigeria is playing much better than Cameroon right now so no cause for alarm. All we have to do is make sure the boys don't lose focus of the objective :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Look, I have said previously that winning the ANC is not an indication of how good or World Cup ready a team is. Remember Nigeria in 1980? What about Egypt with their 3 consecutive championships and no World Cup appearance. Nigeria is playing much better than Cameroon right now so no cause for alarm. All we have to do is make sure the boys don't lose focus of the objective :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
What is an indication of how good a team is?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

camex wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Look, I have said previously that winning the ANC is not an indication of how good or World Cup ready a team is. Remember Nigeria in 1980? What about Egypt with their 3 consecutive championships and no World Cup appearance. Nigeria is playing much better than Cameroon right now so no cause for alarm. All we have to do is make sure the boys don't lose focus of the objective :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Winning AFCON has never been a good indication of a team's performance or qualification at the wc. Please, look at the last 10 winner and tell us how many qualified. Of those that did, how many did well at the wc? Infact, the SE of 2013 are the only AFCON winners to make it past the 1st rd.
OCCUPY NFF!!
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
camex wrote:

Cheers.
Winning AFCON has never been a good indication of a team's performance or qualification at the wc. Please, look at the last 10 winner and tell us how many qualified. Of those that did, how many did well at the wc? Infact, the SE of 2013 are the only AFCON winners to make it past the 1st rd.
You did not answer my question.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

camex wrote:

Cheers.

Nope.

SE 1994
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote:
camex wrote:

Cheers.

Nope.

SE 1994
SE 1994 falls outside the last 10 winners :!:

Cheers.