Nigeria v Senegal, March 23rd, London.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria v Senegal, March 23rd, London.

Post by Cito »

mcal wrote:
Cito wrote:
mcal wrote:...espn3 showing the match
Are you sure? I cant seem to find it on their list.
...it's on their banner of upcoming matches for Thursday 23rd, scroll to the right, it's listed after China v S. Korea.
It is not there bro. I checked again. Oh well I guess I will wait for game day to see if it will show up.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Okochadman2Nas
Egg
Egg

Post by Okochadman2Nas »

cic old boy wrote:
Okochadman2Nas wrote: I'll definitely be there, where is the meet up?
Spoons, 281 Edgware Rd, Edgware, Colindale NW9 6NB

http://www.africanspoons.com/menu.php

Meet up confirmed for before the match, not confirmed for after the match.
cool, Thanks Bro
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cito wrote:
mcal wrote:
Cito wrote:
mcal wrote:...espn3 showing the match
Are you sure? I cant seem to find it on their list.
...it's on their banner of upcoming matches for Thursday 23rd, scroll to the right, it's listed after China v S. Korea.
It is not there bro. I checked again. Oh well I guess I will wait for game day to see if it will show up.
...see this link from http://www.espnsoccernet.com and like I stated click on the arrow far right to reveal other matches coming up, Nigeria is listed after China v S.Korea.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^

This is just a list of games to be PLAYED! Not necessarily games that will be BROADCAST. There is no indication the game will be shown on ESPN 3. It is not listed there.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

bushboy wrote:^^^

This is just a list of games to be PLAYED! Not necessarily games that will be BROADCAST. There is no indication the game will be shown on ESPN 3. It is not listed there.
I searched throughout ESPN
3 guide for tomorrow it is not listed anywhere.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Abeg make una take roll call of the CE gas bags wey dey live for London yet no go show up for this game :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bushboy wrote:^^^

...oh i see, they just dropped the network name beside it. It was there 2 days ago, Monday. ANyway, no biggie, we go see am one way or the other.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I hope the terror attack hasn't affected the matches. Someone wrote on fb that the Senegal game has been postponed.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

nobody for north london here :mad:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

anointed wrote:I hope the terror attack hasn't affected the matches. Someone wrote on fb that the Senegal game has been postponed.
If Senegal no come, the Mama Calabar Technical Committee go play the SE.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

cic old boy wrote:
anointed wrote:I hope the terror attack hasn't affected the matches. Someone wrote on fb that the Senegal game has been postponed.
If Senegal no come, the Mama Calabar Technical Committee go play the SE.
I will get my Saturday football team to kit up, we have an Okocha playing for us, A fake JJ is better than nothing
Oya back to the matter
open and close
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I don report present for Spoons
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

20 minutes
Oya back to the matter
open and close
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

On my way
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Charge and bail if you wear tie come I go get my boys to deal with you. That your mouth you dey take yab me
Oya back to the matter
open and close
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Prince, Okachadman and Aruako are here.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:I don report present for Spoons

good, CiChicken George! I will see you in a few. Lets see if you run your mouth like you do online.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Great meeting all CE people.
Walevilla, Gentleman Sir V, I have moved Aruoka1 from charge and bail to my learned Oga, Sir Lolly Mohammed, okocha2nas, Quickie , pounded yam ex cicob, and guys we took pictures we are not posting it :taunt: seriously always fun to meet up with ce. Quickie come explain how you get that naija Nfa jacket
Oya back to the matter
open and close
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Prince wrote:Great meeting all CE people.
Walevilla, Gentleman Sir V, I have moved Aruoka1 from charge and bail to my learned Oga, Sir Lolly Mohammed, okocha2nas, Quickie , pounded yam ex cicob, and guys we took pictures we are not posting it :taunt: seriously always fun to meet up with ce. Quickie come explain how you get that naija Nfa jacket
Yes oh! :thumbs: I charge for my time so you will get an invoice for a 'client consultation'
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

aruako1 wrote:
Yes oh! :thumbs: I charge for my time so you will get an invoice for a 'client consultation'
I love that meet at Spoons.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

nice one Prince. hope you are back on Monday. image the game was not Live anywhere.