Nddiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddiiiiiii

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nddiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddiiiiiii

Post by Sir V »

[/video]
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:

Yes Ndidiii . :rotf: :rotf: That was a good one
:lol: :lol: :lol: Jjjjjjoooohhnnnnniiieeee Waaaaalkeeeerrrrr!!!
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

9jaMan wrote:
cic old boy wrote:With a stunning goal!!!
"Yes Ndidi" :thumbs:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Sir V wrote:[/video]
Great strike of the highest quality. Hopefully the start of a long fruitful career for club and country. Keep it up. :clap:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

jette1 wrote:It's a lucky long range shot not as impressive as Gray's who dribbled through 3 people to slot in
And mind you it's the gray who is always fuuking up so there you have it - you can call his a stunner but it's also a lucky goal
Yes Gray's goal seems more impressive but there's nothing lucky about Ndidi's goal. He's been scoring goals like that in case you didn't know.
Last edited by theYemster on Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

He just won Belgian goal of the year with one of his specialty - I heard through the grapevine
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

On the same night that Wilfred Ndidi opened his goalscoring account for Leicester City, the central midfielder won the 2016 Goal of the Year at the 63rd edition of the Belgian Golden Shoe.

The Nigeria international was preparing to take to the pitch against Derby County in the fourth round of the FA Cup and was not present to receive the prestigious award on Wednesday.

Ndidi’s trademark shot from distance against Club Brugge in the First Division A playoffs on April 20 was voted the most eye-catching goal in Belgium for 2016.

The 20-year-old accumulated 2,385 votes to win the accolade, ahead of José Izqueirdo (1816), Ricardo van Rhijn (892) and Alexander Chipciu ( 865).

In the final classification for the Belgian Golden Shoe or Gouden Schoen, an award given to the best footballer in the Belgian top-flight for the past year, the Super Eagle ranked tenth.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=22006
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Ndidi is not another Nsofor or Onazi.

The most impressive thing about Ndidi is not the power, but how cleanly he strikes the ball. Nothing lucky about Ndidi's goals.

he will certainly score even better goals than this, while playing for Leicester.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Of great interest to me is that he hit that bulala with his left foot. His goal-of-the-year in Belgium came off his right. Not many players, including Messi, who strike the ball with equal conviction on both sides. I salute the young man.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

9jaMan wrote:
cic old boy wrote:With a stunning goal!!!
"Yes Ndidi" :thumbs:
We all watched match of the day :sneaky: :sneaky:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

great times for the SE...so where will Rohr play this wonderful player, with Mikel and Etebo or Onazi? or RB...interesting times for us
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Bigpokey24 wrote:great times for the SE...so where will Rohr play this wonderful player, with Mikel and Etebo or Onazi? or RB...interesting times for us
Same place he played him last time... Mikel hasn't got the lungs to go the full distance. He should continue understudying him and eventually take over..Then again, he might do one on him, as Omerou did to Yobo :thumb:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mr Shows wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:great times for the SE...so where will Rohr play this wonderful player, with Mikel and Etebo or Onazi? or RB...interesting times for us
Same place he played him last time... Mikel hasn't got the lungs to go the full distance. He should continue understudying him and eventually take over..Then again, he might do one on him, as Omerou did to Yobo :thumb:
Mikel plays a different role compared to Wilfred when it comes to the SE. Ndidi is a holding player
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
Mikel plays a different role compared to Wilfred when it comes to the SE. Ndidi is a holding player
Mikel should be phased out soon. Perhaps he helps us on the road to Russia and Cameroon, but should not be a starter in either tournament. He is a patriot, but that is part of what it means to be a patriot.

I didn't like what Yobo was doing at the end of his career. You can't keep starting if you are not at the right level. I think Mikel should be ok for now, but by next year, 2019 etc, I don't think he should be starting.

Ndidi hopefully becomes a starter from 2018 onwards, Iwobi plays a midfield role (more advanced), we put somebody else on the left wing, Iheanacho plays as a second striker and we find a target man, perhaps Tammy. We put Moses on the right wing.

Mikel comes on from the bench.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

Tbite wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:
Mikel should be phased out soon. Perhaps he helps us on the road to Russia and Cameroon, but should not be a starter in either tournament. He is a patriot, but that is part of what it means to be a patriot.

I didn't like what Yobo was doing at the end of his career. You can't keep starting if you are not at the right level. I think Mikel should be ok for now, but by next year, 2019 etc, I don't think he should be starting.

Ndidi hopefully becomes a starter from 2018 onwards, Iwobi plays a midfield role (more advanced), we put somebody else on the left wing, Iheanacho plays as a second striker and we find a target man, perhaps Tammy. We put Moses on the right wing.

KPOM
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

Chimex101 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

KPOM
Kpom x 2

Adding to that, here is to hoping Henry Onyekuru and Samuel Kalu add depth in the left wing. In terms of Nigerian German kids people are touting, I think Jordan Torunarigha maybe one of the kids Rhor maybe looking at long term. He is a CD with Hertha Berlin and his father played for Nigeria, Oloye or someone from that period maybe able to give info on the father.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Yes Indeedy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Polly wrote:Of great interest to me is that he hit that bulala with his left foot. His goal-of-the-year in Belgium came off his right. Not many players, including Messi, who strike the ball with equal conviction on both sides. I salute the young man.
Great observation! I was just about to check to be sure before commenting, but bilateral bullality is a very rare gift. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ikemba_nacho wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

KPOM
Kpom x 2

Adding to that, here is to hoping Henry Onyekuru and Samuel Kalu add depth in the left wing. In terms of Nigerian German kids people are touting, I think Jordan Torunarigha maybe one of the kids Rhor maybe looking at long term. He is a CD with Hertha Berlin and his father played for Nigeria, Oloye or someone from that period maybe able to give info on the father.
His dad Tourinagha Ojokojo played for Shooting and i think he also played for Eagles under Westerhoff. Went to the same high school with Ojokojo..methodist high school ibadan.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

KPOM
Kpom x 2

His dad Tourinagha Ojokojo played for Shooting and i think he also played for Eagles under Westerhoff. Went to the same high school with Ojokojo..methodist high school ibadan.
Love the surname! 'Any Day'
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Damunk your Yoruba is suspect I don't think it's pronounced anyday
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Prince wrote:Damunk your Yoruba is suspect I don't think it's pronounced anyday
Ive known a couple of 'Ojokojo's and its pronounced as in 'any given day'.
In fact I can't think of any other pronunciation.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tbite wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:

rubbish.... Mikel will start every SE game , nothing will change that until after AFCON 2019 when he retires
SuperEagles