LIVERPOOL VS SPURS: (2-0) The Man-e x2 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LIVERPOOL VS SPURS: (2-0) The Man-e x2

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:When I say Tottenham is cursed, Cristao will come out and start frothing in the teeth while fingering himself. Kaii! I have never seen a team so joyous to dash points to opponents before! Tufia!
Cursed because we lost to Liverpool. I asked you before what position is a bad position for Spurs this season. You didn't answer. Now a loss and you crawl out. :lol: By the way your insult on me about fingering is crass and shows a lack of class. It shows how filthy a Hunan being you are.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: LIVERPOOL VS SPURS: (2-0) The Man-e x2 (FT)

Post by balo »

Burnley better behave tomorrow to put this season into a narrower perspective.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

smartbrother wrote:spurs wil probably finish outside the top 4 this season
they are just too lightweight pyschologically
Lol. Psychological? Nah weak second squad.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:When I say Tottenham is cursed, Cristao will come out and start frothing in the teeth while fingering himself. Kaii! I have never seen a team so joyous to dash points to opponents before! Tufia!
:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
You still haven't learned??? You are going to argue that spurs are not one of the most mentally weak teams in the world?

Spurs is NOT finishing above Chelsea!
Spurs can NOT finish above Arsenal - fact!
That puts spurs in 3rd!

Now, with city, united, and Liverpool picking form and only 2 points separating Spurs with 6th? Do you want to bet where Spurs will finish?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
You still haven't learned??? You are going to argue that spurs are not one of the most mentally weak teams in the world?

Spurs is NOT finishing above Chelsea!
Spurs can NOT finish above Arsenal - fact!
That puts spurs in 3rd!

Now, with city, united, and Liverpool picking form and only 2 points separating Spurs with 6th? Do you want to bet where Spurs will finish?
So Spurs fokop position is 6th and below? Is that what I am reading from you. Because IMHO Spurs have the sixth strongest squad in the EPL and have punched well above their weight since the Jol days.

So there we have it, danfo driver thinks Spurs will get 6th. If they get below that then it is a bad season. :lol: Go watch Pochettino's post match conference. You will see exactly what I feel.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

still lily-livered

Spurs never ever fokop haha

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Spurs, the cheapest team to assemble in the top 6 lost at Liverpool for only their third defeat this season and worms are coming out of the woodwork. :tic: OK o. At least it shows people are expecting more from Spurs.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

pajimoh wrote:Spurs, the cheapest team to assemble in the top 6 lost at Liverpool for only their third defeat this season and worms are coming out of the woodwork. :tic: OK o. At least it shows people are expecting more from Spurs.
are you?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

still lily-livered

What I find funny is how Man Utd with a much more experienced manager than Spurs, with a larger transfer spend than Spurs, a larger wage bill than Spurs and a bigger stadium than Spurs is below Spurs at this stage of the season. Shows how much effect the wishes of fans has on the real football doesnt it...

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote:

still lily-livered

What I find funny is how Man Utd with a much more experienced manager than Spurs, with a larger transfer spend than Spurs, a larger wage bill than Spurs and a bigger stadium than Spurs is below Spurs at this stage of the season. Shows how much effect the wishes of fans has on the real football doesnt it...
Yup, and i will be 1st to admit we have focked up so far this season.
If we finish outside top 4, it will be a major fokop

however with Spurs.....

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

tfco wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

still lily-livered

however with Spurs.....
Continue ... You want to compare the resources that Spurs have with Man Utd? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please lets not go there. We play you lot in the second last game of this season at WHL!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
tfco wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

still lily-livered

however with Spurs.....
Continue ... You want to compare the resources that Spurs have with Man Utd? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please lets not go there. We play you lot in the second last game of this season at WHL!!
You forgot how they humiliated you at old trafford??? :rotf: and this was when they were still sh111t
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
tfco wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

still lily-livered

however with Spurs.....
You forgot how they humiliated you at old trafford??? :rotf: and this was when they were still sh111t
1-0 == humiliation? Damn! I must have watched a different game!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote: Continue ... You want to compare the resources that Spurs have with Man Utd? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please lets not go there. We play you lot in the second last game of this season at WHL!!
blah blah

how did your resources help you when you were fighting with LCFC for the title

oops i am sorry, you were not fighting with LCFC for the title...you were just happy being 2nd and even finishing 3rd was OK because you finished above United and City and Pool and Chelsea, wth your limited resources

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

tfco wrote:
Cristao II wrote: Continue ... You want to compare the resources that Spurs have with Man Utd? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please lets not go there. We play you lot in the second last game of this season at WHL!!
blah blah

oops i am sorry, you were not fighting with LCFC for the title...you were just happy being 2nd and even finishing 3rd was OK because you finished above United and City and Pool and Chelsea, wth your limited resources
People errhhh.

Spurs have a very good team. A loss to Liverpool does not say anything about them.

Chelsea lost 3-0 at the Emirates yet see where they are now.

My only concern for Spurs though is that with the way they play, can you sustain that kind of intensity all season?

Also every other team in the top 6 has had a really bad patch but spurs haven't, last season was the same but the bad patch came at the end of the season. So all i can say is lets see how things unfold because this year, top 4 no easy oh.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

tfco wrote:
blah blah

At least we put up a better fight than your expensive team. What position were you at the end of the season despite spending far more? Even this season again, we are still far more efficient than Utd. Once more you are lagging in the title fight and you laugh at Spurs ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Leicester had far less matches than Spurs ..

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

they are cursed

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S