SWANSEA 2 - 0 LEICESTER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LEICESTER 2 SWANSEA 0

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:I must say the Swansea coach is a magician.....i dont know what he has done with that Swansea team but it is working.
When I watched Swansea's first match less than 24hrs after his arrival - the difference was clear. Swansea are too good to get relegated with this coach.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

oloye wrote:I must say the Swansea coach is a magician.....i dont know what he has done with that Swansea team but it is working.
A Carlo ancelotti understudy
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SWANSEA 2 - 0 LEICESTER

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:This Drinkwater sef ?

persin say his name na Drinkwater, you still dey ax kweshion?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

That Drinkwater moron needs his eyes checked or maybe it's deliberate that he hardly pass the ball to Ndidi.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Always had a reputation as being one of Europe's finest Coaches. He got fired by the meddling Owner at Derby County.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

NDIDI bossing that middle
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:NDIDI bossing that middle
From BBC - what middle?
Swansea have 15 more minutes to see out. All looking good at the moment. Leicester showing less menace than a cuddly toy.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cristao II wrote:
From BBC - what middle?
Swansea have 15 more minutes to see out. All looking good at the moment. Leicester showing less menace than a cuddly toy.

NDIDI is more than holding his own
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
From BBC - what middle?
And yet Swansea are building patterns around him. There is no 'I' in football.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Forget that American coach the guy was a joke
Oya back to the matter
open and close
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is confidence. This is pretty much the same Leicester team that only a few months ago world grind out results. They believed they could be champs whole now they probably feel like chumps. I want to believe this is much more than not having Kante.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cristao II wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
From BBC - what middle?

so a player cannot have a good game if his loses?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cristao II wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
From BBC - what middle?

so a player cannot have a good game if his loses?
I am sure he had a good game but I dont agree that he bossed the middle.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

theYemster wrote:Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is confidence. This is pretty much the same Leicester team that only a few months ago world grind out results. They believed they could be champs whole now they probably feel like chumps. I want to believe this is much more than not having Kante.
Not having Kante is a very big factor. Chelsea didn't have him last year and they were what, 13th? Now they have him and are 1st. What was the game the other day where Kante had 100% pass accuracy? That guy is just unreal. Talk about the confidence factor. Kante brings that out in his teammates and makes them more confident, and as a result, the team elevates its level.

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

theYemster wrote:Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is confidence. This is pretty much the same Leicester team that only a few months ago world grind out results. They believed they could be champs whole now they probably feel like chumps. I want to believe this is much more than not having Kante.
While confidence is a factor, it cannot be tabled over the neccesity of the right personel. The loss of Kante is massive, followed by the loss of Mahrez magic and a misfiring Vardy who suddenly looks like a sunday sunday pub footballer with each passing week. As the saying goes staying at the top is harder than getting there. Leicester over achieved last season, their case is that of a commodity on the stock market that suddenly shoots up with no fundamentals to back it up...one thing is certsin to follow..a correction of the anormaly. Leicester are only finding their level. Sadly their fans have tasted success it will be hard for them to accept this correction. Ranieri trusted that central defence..personally i dont think those guys have what it takes to take it to the next level, especially Huth!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Not having Kante is a very big factor. Chelsea didn't have him last year and they were what, 13th? Now they have him and are 1st. What was the game the other day where Kante had 100% pass accuracy? That guy is just unreal. Talk about the confidence factor. Kante brings that out in his teammates and makes them more confident, and as a result, the team elevates its level.
I will be confident if i have a Kante operating in my midfield with all the energy he brings...that guy is not human!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Anyone just saw the goal by Celta vs Atleti?
What a game of football....1-2
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

what a shot by carrasco...2-2

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Goal! Greizman makes it three! 3-2!

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

txj wrote:Goal! Greizman makes it three! 3-2!
Chei, see correct game wey I dey miss! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I will be confident if i have a Kante operating in my midfield with all the energy he brings...that guy is not human!
Kpom! Confidence, or lack of, is like a virus. It multiples and builds on itself quickly throughout a team. Kante's effect on Leicester's and Chelsea's title runs can never be overestimated.

Wha choo looking at?!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
this is one guy who the commentators are constantly shrining. You would think he's English, the way these commentators go on and on about him.

...it is justified though because the guy is everywhere.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Gueye is on the level of Kante.

But that aside Leicester need wholesale chances. Drop Mahrez Drinkwater Huth Hardy. Start Heidi, Chilwell, Amartey, Slimani, Okazaki, Abdallauoe and Musa. Major shake up needed.