SWANSEA 2 - 0 LEICESTER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SWANSEA 2 - 0 LEICESTER

Post by Coach »

^Salami was absolute garbage when coming on and for all the workrate he was said to offer, looked like a long bodied Jimmy Quinnn. Reality has blown it's brewed coffee through the windows and doorways of Leicestershire. Togetherness made them more than the sum of their components, now those once upon a time symbiotants are ravenous parasites feeding on the flesh of the Fox. As need be expected with new money, wealth and influence came, there followed power. T'is common knowledge that the dressing room is divided and those given power now train their muskets at the manager. Ranieri is a dead man walking with little distance left.
omonija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonija »

Cristao II wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:NDIDI bossing that middle
From BBC - what middle?
Swansea have 15 more minutes to see out. All looking good at the moment. Leicester showing less menace than a cuddly toy.
NDIDI is more than holding his own
And yet Swansea are building patterns around him. There is no 'I' in football.
The thing about ndidi is that he may be good going forward, but he has been a huge factor and reason for the goals they have conceded while he's been on the field. he ball watches way too much in the defensive third. morgan and huth aren't helping, but thing is they are getting more exposed because ndidi is loses concentration in his position defensively.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

omonija wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
From BBC - what middle?
Swansea have 15 more minutes to see out. All looking good at the moment. Leicester showing less menace than a cuddly toy.
The thing about ndidi is that he may be good going forward, but he has been a huge factor and reason for the goals they have conceded while he's been on the field. he ball watches way too much in the defensive third. morgan and huth aren't helping, but thing is they are getting more exposed because ndidi is loses concentration in his position defensively.

Are u blind or trying to be funny?
OCCUPY NFF!!
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

omonija wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
From BBC - what middle?

My thought exactly. He needs to improve on his positioning. when under attack he tends to join Huth and Morgan in central defense there leaving a space in front of the defense for the opposition to exploit. He's not proactive enough for me. All in all, I believe he will improve.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

I don't know what this teeth gnashing is all about. Leicester is playing football at their level nothing more, nothing less. They were always going to be a relegation-battling team. Forget about last yr. Once in a lifetime anyone can hit the jackpot.
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Meanwhile in the FA Cup, Leicester are blowing it.

But Musa has had a decent game. I would give him a rating of 7.5
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Leicester down 1-0, even though their opponents are down to 10, less than 10 seconds till the 90 is up.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I blame Yohan Benalouane

The ball was lost in the middle because of him, then he casually tracks back, allowing even more space.