GHANA FRIENDLY CONFIRMED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
GHANA FRIENDLY CONFIRMED

Post by Gotti »

Rohr was just on the BBC confirming the Senegal and Ghana friendlies in London in March...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GHANA FRIENDLY CONFIRMED

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:Rohr was just on the BBC confirming the Senegal and Ghana friendlies in London in March...
Good! Did they state that it will also be in London and whether it is before or after Senegal? In any case, all that should be known soon. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The brentford massacre must be avenged :curse:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

metalalloy wrote:The brentford massacre must be avenged :curse:
as in!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
They short already but we must trample on them while their down..btw organizers and guards must ensure no one begin spray with turf wiff juju powder :evil: :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bobo say SA and ghana similar.. i like that dig :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I need early confirmation of the Ghana friendly. I need to set up a London trip, I beg una.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

March is next month!
The publicity should start now!!!!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

My vacation is in June. Oh well will watch it on TV.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Pound of flesh wiff A1 sauce go sweet die! :twisted: I want it WELL COOKED..tank u :mad:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

My vacation is in London in June. Oh well.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

The only thing that excites me about this match if it happens is the venue. That means Kwesi Nyantekyi would be arrested once he steps foot on U.K. Soil. That ugly thieving son of wench And a coefficient bandit is wanted for agreeing to fix a match. With over 10 years of misery, the man still,doesn't have the decency to resign claiming it was God who put him into power. Only time will tell
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

One month away and no venue like the Senegal match. Poor organisation.
http://www.naijiant.com/
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

cic old boy wrote:One month away and no venue like the Senegal match. Poor organisation.
Must be a real concern . I don't know if nff is trying to book empirates or what. Surely a llondon lower decent league ground should not be this difficult to hire ..anyone knows what up?? Before you know it games cancelled if not careful
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

walesvilla wrote:
cic old boy wrote:One month away and no venue like the Senegal match. Poor organisation.
Must be a real concern . I don't know if nff is trying to book empirates or what. Surely a llondon lower decent league ground should not be this difficult to hire ..anyone knows what up?? Before you know it games cancelled if not careful
We've played at Millwall's (The Den),Fulhams (Cottege),Charltons (Valley),QPr's (loftus road),Brentford's (Griffin Park) all in the past and don't remember the games being advertised too far in advance,London has a lot of league venues minus the Premiership and even some non-league stadiums with 10k capacity so their probably shopping around (hopefully not in Knightsbridge).
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

I hope they can secure the Olympic Stadium (the new home of West Ham FC) in Stratford for these matches. That will be something. They can always leverage on Ifeanyi Ubah's relationship with West Ham to make it happen.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Goldleaf wrote:I hope they can secure the Olympic Stadium (the new home of West Ham FC) in Stratford for these matches. That will be something. They can always leverage on Ifeanyi Ubah's relationship with West Ham to make it happen.
The only way around that would to make the tickets really cheap to fill the 60k stadium!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:I hope they can secure the Olympic Stadium (the new home of West Ham FC) in Stratford for these matches. That will be something. They can always leverage on Ifeanyi Ubah's relationship with West Ham to make it happen.
The only way around that would to make the tickets really cheap to fill the 60k stadium!
Abi how will you full the stadium with 2 minority African teams playing wasted resources . better forget about 60k capacity and look for a decent 10k -15k so many around london and will not be as expensive to hire as an olympic whatever.