Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: Bayern 5 - 1 Arsenal (FT)

Post by Thunder »

ohsee wrote::D
Why una dey cry? All Arsenal has to do is beat Bayern four-kondo at the Emirates. :D
Then, all will be forgotten, and forgiven. :) Impossible? It is not!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bayern 1 - 1 Arsenal (2H)

Post by danfo driver »

amafolas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Mustafa is so so stupid.
But Al waffledmouth was twerking when Mustafi was bought. He claimed that Mustafi is as good as Bailly. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
There is something that happens to players when they reach Arsenal..they catch the arsenalitis fever!

Oga Oloye, I hear you but I do not completely agree. You look at the players aresenal go for and many of them are at best, average.

I remember when they got Gabriel and many of them were lying that they have watched him and he is amazing. I knew Gabriel from Spain and he is an average karate player. Same thing with Mustafi. I casted doubt on him because I know him. he failed at everton, was great at sampdoria and frankly he was overrated at Valencia. I warned them and they didnt listen.

Same as Xhaka. I remember when waffi was making mouth saying Xhaka is this and that and claiming Xhaka turned down City :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I laughed because I know Xhaka. And like i said to waffi then, I like Xhaka a lot, but he is soooo slow and the way he plays (even though he tries to be aggressive) just didnt give me confidence that he will succeed in England.

Then you have coquelin who is a division 3 player. Was great at Charlton and they called him back.. he came back and had an amazing 5 months and all of a sudden, wenger forgot that there is a reason he loaned the boy to Charlton. Instead, he made the boy his first choice. lol

Then I remember when they bought Ozil and they were all twerking and I told them that i knew Ozil very well... very well! And there is a reason why Mourinho (who called Ozil the best number 10) refused to buy Ozil, even after Ozil begged Mourinho to take him to Chelsea! Ozil is lazy lazy and lazy! He is possibly the laziest thing you will ever come across.

Then Sanchez! Their best player. I warned them too. I know sanchez. As great as he is, Sanchez is very dumb! This guy will dribble into cul de sac and keep knocking his head on the wall. Never looks up when he plays and doesnt understand that football can be played with the brain.

All these players and more .. like El Neny and the striker they got from Deportivo are all average or above average players ith huge negatives! They didnt learn it at arsenal, they are just not good enough to play for a title winning team. Put them all together and you have a collection of losers.
disagree. double digits assist says otherwise. Does he still sometimes dribble into cul-de-sacs? yes. But he is not brainless.

Yes. You can score 400 goals and 200 assists and still be brainless. More often than not, he makes the wrong decision because he doent play with his head. SOme years ago, at Barcelona, I remember Pep angrily telling Alexis to "use your head" :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5IHzPGUhs
rubbish, he has more awareness now than he did at Barca. Is he prone to bouts of dribbling into cul-de-sacs? He is not brainless. I doubt you have watched him often lateley

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: please, go and sit in the corner.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bayern 1 - 1 Arsenal (2H)

Post by danfo driver »

kofi86 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Mustafa is so so stupid.
But Al waffledmouth was twerking when Mustafi was bought. He claimed that Mustafi is as good as Bailly. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
There is something that happens to players when they reach Arsenal..they catch the arsenalitis fever!

Oga Oloye, I hear you but I do not completely agree. You look at the players aresenal go for and many of them are at best, average.

I remember when they got Gabriel and many of them were lying that they have watched him and he is amazing. I knew Gabriel from Spain and he is an average karate player. Same thing with Mustafi. I casted doubt on him because I know him. he failed at everton, was great at sampdoria and frankly he was overrated at Valencia. I warned them and they didnt listen.

Same as Xhaka. I remember when waffi was making mouth saying Xhaka is this and that and claiming Xhaka turned down City :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I laughed because I know Xhaka. And like i said to waffi then, I like Xhaka a lot, but he is soooo slow and the way he plays (even though he tries to be aggressive) just didnt give me confidence that he will succeed in England.

Then you have coquelin who is a division 3 player. Was great at Charlton and they called him back.. he came back and had an amazing 5 months and all of a sudden, wenger forgot that there is a reason he loaned the boy to Charlton. Instead, he made the boy his first choice. lol

Then I remember when they bought Ozil and they were all twerking and I told them that i knew Ozil very well... very well! And there is a reason why Mourinho (who called Ozil the best number 10) refused to buy Ozil, even after Ozil begged Mourinho to take him to Chelsea! Ozil is lazy lazy and lazy! He is possibly the laziest thing you will ever come across.

Then Sanchez! Their best player. I warned them too. I know sanchez. As great as he is, Sanchez is very dumb! This guy will dribble into cul de sac and keep knocking his head on the wall. Never looks up when he plays and doesnt understand that football can be played with the brain.

All these players and more .. like El Neny and the striker they got from Deportivo are all average or above average players ith huge negatives! They didnt learn it at arsenal, they are just not good enough to play for a title winning team. Put them all together and you have a collection of losers.
disagree. double digits assist says otherwise. Does he still sometimes dribble into cul-de-sacs? yes. But he is not brainless.

Yes. You can score 400 goals and 200 assists and still be brainless. More often than not, he makes the wrong decision because he doent play with his head. SOme years ago, at Barcelona, I remember Pep angrily telling Alexis to "use your head" :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5IHzPGUhs

Although I generally agree with your point regarding Alexis, this video is a bit misleading as Pep is not complaining about the way Alexis plays, but the fact that he played 90 minutes with Chile a few days earlier.
I know what the video was about.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

DAgrin wrote:Tfco, EPL < Bundesliga ?
Bundesliga still remains a rubbish league. The only serious matches that Bayern plays every season is in the CL, they will always have the advantage of well rested players unlike teams that play in SERIOUS leagues.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

:bump:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kenmega wrote::bump:
Kenmega, you no well :rotf:

I clicked into this thread thinking it was the 2nd leg
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Now am confused which thread to enter...is this drubbing today or two weeks ago?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho