Pogba 'bothered me' by talking to his brother-Roy Keane

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pogba 'bothered me' by talking to his brother-Roy Keane

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:What kind of miserable soul gets bothered by two brothers talking?
We have one on this website. Nonsense!

The guy lucky sey no be me and my brother, we for dey play ten/ten in the center circle
No mind the bobo jo. It bothers the rest of the world that he is proud to foolishly announce that he doesn't talk to his brothers in years.
And e no even shame. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

wiseone wrote:Keane is from a different era. In his era:

1) Gary and Phil Neville refused to speak to each other as they captained Man Utd and Everton against each other. They also flew into tackles against each other like they were tackling their enemies.

2) Gary Neville refused to shake hands with his former team-mate Schmeichel when the latter left and played for Man City against Man Utd (after 5 years as team-mates):

In other news, Keane is an uber-intense competitor. He would probably send his own brothers to hospital if it meant winning a football match.
Not sure the Nevilles should be considered role models...just saying.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The Neville brothers won the Champions League, multiple EPL titles, the FA Cup, League Cup, World Club championship, played for their country at the World Cup and Euros, and were the first brothers to play for England for over 30 years. They were also good enough to play first class cricket (Gary Neville used to open the batting with Aussie cricketing legend Matthew Hayden), and their sister played netball for the England netball team.

The Nevilles know a thing or two about sport and winning.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Not sure the Nevilles should be considered role models...just saying.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

wiseone wrote:The Neville brothers won the Champions League, multiple EPL titles, the FA Cup, League Cup, World Club championship, played for their country at the World Cup and Euros, and were the first brothers to play for England for over 30 years. They were also good enough to play first class cricket (Gary Neville used to open the batting with Aussie cricketing legend Matthew Hayden), and their sister played netball for the England netball team.

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: Not sure the Nevilles should be considered role models...just saying.

OK.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

wiseone wrote:The Neville brothers won the Champions League, multiple EPL titles, the FA Cup, League Cup, World Club championship, played for their country at the World Cup and Euros, and were the first brothers to play for England for over 30 years. They were also good enough to play first class cricket (Gary Neville used to open the batting with Aussie cricketing legend Matthew Hayden), and their sister played netball for the England netball team.

Wiseone drops mic! ! In your face mate
Oya back to the matter
open and close
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Prince wrote:The Pogbas overdid the brotherly love thing but Keane did say that were focused in the game not sure Mourinho liked it either he felt the team were too relaxed first half and he said his asistants complained about pre match training session as you relaxed.
I saw the interview he was specifically asked what he thought of it
Are u serious? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Prince wrote:

kai, this Princess is still the same useless Abobaku. So you believe that because these guys play sports, they are worthy of being considered role models? make una carry on.

I for one would be sorely disappointed in the Legendary King Kanu if he refused to shake hands with Chris Kanu before a match, just because they play for opposing teams. Even useless thug agbero Keane shook hands with Viera.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Prince wrote:

kai, this Princess is still the same useless Abobaku. So you believe that because these guys play sports, they are worthy of being considered role models? make una carry on.

I for one would be sorely disappointed in the Legendary King Kanu if he refused to shake hands with Chris Kanu before a match, just because they play for opposing teams. Even useless thug agbero Keane shook hands with Viera.
They are business partners, they run investments together, they bought a football club together, they are close, I think for them its a way of showing respect for the fans that you are focused on the job at hand, you can talk to your brother and party all night after the game.

Again South Americans and African players don't think anything of it, but it is different for some people here, different doesn't mean terrible
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Prince wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Prince wrote:

They are business partners, they run investments together, they bought a football club together, they are close, I think for them its a way of showing respect for the fans that you are focused on the job at hand, you can talk to your brother and party all night after the game.

Again South Americans and African players don't think anything of it, but it is different for some people here, different doesn't mean terrible
no long thing...bobo was yarning opaks.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Go here to see more of Mr Keane's general philosophy on life: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=254069&hilit=keane+attack
wale1974 wrote:
Prince wrote:The Pogbas overdid the brotherly love thing but Keane did say that were focused in the game not sure Mourinho liked it either he felt the team were too relaxed first half and he said his asistants complained about pre match training session as you relaxed.
I saw the interview he was specifically asked what he thought of it
Are u serious? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Say what you want about Keane,he didnt have time to eff around on the pitch,i loved his dual with Patrick viera...cant be mad about his opinion guys
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^