Moses Vs Ikeme

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Moses Vs Ikeme

Post by balo »

Coach wrote:
balo wrote:Chelsea has a future great in Ake.
Is Omeruo still on the books?

Out on loan. I don't know what the future holds though.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses Vs Ikeme

Post by Tbite »

I agree Leicester were unlucky (although they were crap, Milwall were even crappier), Musa played decent.

As for Moses, excellent game.

Musa 7.5 rating from me
Moses 8 rating

Without Moses, Chelsea may not have won the game. Not necessarily because of his direct impact, but much of the reason why Chelsea controlled the game was because of Moses. He was the BEST outlet on the pitch (unquestionably), not the best deliveries (probably goes to Fabregas), but nobody created more space than Moses, not Hazard, not Willian, not Pedro.

Creating that space, gave Chelsea control, it gave them impetus. Even in that first goal, you will see that Moses was somewhat involved. Without Moses creating the game's best channel, perhaps Wolves would have had a greater foothold of the match. They were certainly organized defensively; they only lacked the ability to relieve pressure.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT