Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos

Post by Gotti »

Solowe wrote:Today alone on 60 minutes... there is a report on USA gymnastics about how 1 doctor alone abused over 136 girls over the years..more cases of Coaches doing the same.. Just remember these are the ones they caught in recent times..think about whats happened over the last 60 years.... This stuff is horrific and happens all the time everywhere.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/on-60-minut ... ual-abuse/

Abegi quit making silly excuses for depravity...
So because it happens elsewhere, we should live with it?! :roll:

Some of you folks really should quit "visiting" Nigeria via the Internet and actually come down here. As we speak, monies donated for IDPs and rebuilding the North-East are largely unaccounted for (with the SFG reportedly profiting off contracts thereto), rice and other food donated to IDP camps are being stolen and sold off in markets - and of course sexual exploitation of IDPs is running rampant! When you refer to the Catholic Church abroad, at least they have been exposed and roundly condemned. What about Nigeria's Catholic Church (feel free to go ask altar boys and seminarians for their stories)? What about the many so-called Pentecostal "churches" where pastors and ministers routinely abuse female parishioners (including sleeping with married females who have had trouble conceiving for "blessing")? Are the "136 girls" you cite in your gymnastics coach story any more than the number that many Nigerian university lecturers sexually abuse or take advantage of?

Anyway, the POINT that I was actually making to EII (and will extend to Bros DaMunk and Obong, and all those hankering over a so-called "day of reckoning") is that necessary moral climate (or the critical mass) for any such reckoning hardly exists in Chop-I-Chop Nigeria - and will not change until we start facing up to the TRUTH of our reality!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

Enugu II wrote:IMHO, this is why it is mind boggling that those who embezzle Nigeria's money continue to showcase ill-gotten wealth whereas we have people like Ighalo who have worked so hard for their money giving back to the people. The day of reckoning may be ahead.
Tell dem
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Gotti wrote:
Solowe wrote:Today alone on 60 minutes... there is a report on USA gymnastics about how 1 doctor alone abused over 136 girls over the years..more cases of Coaches doing the same.. Just remember these are the ones they caught in recent times..think about whats happened over the last 60 years.... This stuff is horrific and happens all the time everywhere.

Some of you folks really should quit "visiting" Nigeria via the Internet and actually come down here. As we speak, monies donated for IDPs and rebuilding the North-East are largely unaccounted for (with the SFG reportedly profiting off contracts thereto), rice and other food donated to IDP camps are being stolen and sold off in markets - and of course sexual exploitation of IDPs is running rampant! When you refer to the Catholic Church abroad, at least they have been exposed and roundly condemned. What about Nigeria's Catholic Church (feel free to go ask altar boys and seminarians for their stories)? What about the many so-called Pentecostal "churches" where pastors and ministers routinely abuse female parishioners (including sleeping with married females who have had trouble conceiving for "blessing")? Are the "136 girls" you cite in your gymnastics coach story any more than the number that many Nigerian university lecturers sexually abuse or take advantage of?

Anyway, the POINT that I was actually making to EII (and will extend to Bros DaMunk and Obong, and all those hankering over a so-called "day of reckoning") is that necessary moral climate (or the critical mass) for any such reckoning hardly exists in Chop-I-Chop Nigeria - and will not change until we start facing up to the TRUTH of our reality!
Gotti,
My reckoning of the day of reckoning is premised on the fact that we are at least at a start. Because folks like me,you and EII recognize this fact, coupled with the little triumphs of the EFCC amongst others, we are heading in the right direction. Witness the recent Charly Boy led demonstrations and you'll agree that questions are being asked publicly and vociferously. Nigerians are hardly holding back on various social media platforms either. The Chop-I-Chop Nigeria will change eventually because we are beginning to face that reality and truth. The evolution has commenced, even if gradual. BTW, I live in Uyo and Texas. I have businesses in Lagos and Uyo which require my shuttling as often as I can. Just came back at the end of January after being there since early December. Scheduled to be back in Lagos May/ June and also plan to be in Uyo in August for the Cameroon match. Maybe that removes me from the list of Internet visitors.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gotti wrote:

you ain't lying, bro!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
21 GBOSAS FOR YOU SON!!!