LEAKED: WHATSAPP DISCUSSION AMONG ARSENAL PLAYERS PRE-SUTTON

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LEAKED: WHATSAPP DISCUSSION AMONG ARSENAL PLAYERS PRE-SUTTON

Post by paj »

The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LEAKED: WHATSAPP DISCUSSION AMONG ARSENAL PLAYERS PRE-SU

Post by kajifu »

Dude leave us alone with your childish stuff,i have PM you to stop this kind of childish crap.
Must you open thread about arsenal?Are we the only team in EPL?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Dude leave us alone with your childish stuff,i have PM you to stop this kind of childish crap.
it is a free country..at least he didn't vote for trump like you did... you are a disgrace to the entire African continent for voting for trump
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kajifu wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was madly funny. Your comments even made it more hilarious :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:
And when you go and start misyarning on other threads? :???: :???:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
it is a free country..at least he didn't vote for trump like you did... you are a disgrace to the entire African continent for voting for trump
Dude get hold of your self,do you really think if I vote for Trump I will denied it?I never wanted that woman to be after what they did to my guy Sanders.
I did not vote for Hillary or Trump but smile when she lost the election.So stop crying about election it had nothing to do with who I vote.
Why is it a disgrace if I vote for Trump or anyone?Dont I have freedom to vote who I want?You have been talking this nonsense how I vote for Trump I wish I did to start with.
Is like when Trump mess up you will blame me :rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Dude get hold of your self,do you really think if I vote for Trump I will denied it?I never wanted that woman to be after what they did to my guy Sanders.
I did not vote for Hillary or Trump but smile when she lost the election.So stop crying about election it had nothing to do with who I vote.
Why is it a disgrace if I vote for Trump or anyone?Dont I have freedom to vote who I want?You have been talking this nonsense how I vote for Trump I wish I did to start with.
You are making as much sense as the dummy U 'unvoted' in
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

paj wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
You are making as much sense as the dummy U 'unvoted' in
Pa
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
you best believe that.. you and Odas are a massive disgrace to the African continent for voting for Trump
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved