Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 36248
You watch what Sterling did there with City's 4th goal..you begin to understand why i call most of these english players daft.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 6480
Location: Osisi Nkwu
tfco wrote:
just win 3-0 in Monaco das all


How can? When they concede goals like waterside ashawo (So I was told by 1naira).

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6049
Useless Monaco
All they had to do was defend.
No way can they win by a margin of 2 without conceding


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 36068
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
All the Man Utd fans are pissed. It's quite funny.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 20740
Mr. Piffington wrote:
All the Man Utd fans are pissed. It's quite funny.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Zodwa Wabantu for mayor of Durban
https://youtu.be/_aozxr_ABhI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6049
Samora Machel wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
All the Man Utd fans are pissed. It's quite funny.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


i am pissed off with Monaco, if they were going to lose that way then they should not have given me hope like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69287
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Mr. Piffington wrote:
All the Man Utd fans are pissed. It's quite funny.


And Pep Stans like yourself are happy.

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28405
Monaco didnt do badly. They have every chance of going through in France.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 36248
Samora Machel wrote:
To hell with defendinf this is the football we enjoy not chess matches and tactical moves :thumbs:

You might as well go and watch handball. There is a reason they employ and pay defenders and keepers....to defend!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6049
Cristao II wrote:
Monaco didnt do badly. They have every chance of going through in France.


There is no way they are getting a 3 goal margin unless City gets an early red card.
Even then City will still score goals.
It's over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7327
Monaco has a decided advantage with their three away goals. They, more likely than not, will advance in France :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 28405
benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Monaco didnt do badly. They have every chance of going through in France.


There is no way they are getting a 3 goal margin unless City gets an early red card.
Even then City will still score goals.
It's over.


They only need 2 goals.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31467
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Monaco didnt do badly. They have every chance of going through in France.


There is no way they are getting a 3 goal margin unless City gets an early red card.
Even then City will still score goals.
It's over.

Perhaps so but a 4-2, 3-1, or 2-0 result isn't completely impossible even if improbable.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 30803
Location: Somewhere
platinum wrote:
Sane 5-3. what a game



I confess, never knew he was Souleyman Sane's son! Wow, his pops was one of the first Black players to make in impact in the Bundesliga! And his Mom was an Olympian as well.

Anyway, I like the kid, and hope he continues to develop. He was one I had hoped AW would have gotten, instead of all these yeye British Core that can't distinguish their left from right.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 33 yrs no good o

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37126
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Sane 5-3. what a game



I confess, never knew he was Souleyman Sane's son! Wow, his pops was one of the first Black players to make in impact in the Bundesliga! And his Mom was an Olympian as well.

Anyway, I like the kid, and hope he continues to develop. He was one I had hoped AW would have gotten, instead of all these yeye British Core that can't distinguish their left from right.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yeah, his father was a great player too. I'll have to look it up but I think he played against the Eagles in the 92 ANC.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37126
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Monaco has a decided advantage with their three away goals. They, more likely than not, will advance in France :!:


Cheers.


I predicted Monaco to advance so I say this with a tinge of regret. They needed to lose by one or tie. I don't think they can overturn City's two goal advantage. This season, Monaco has been a different side from the usual Jardim team, they're a far more robust attacking side and they will score for sure but they also make some silly defensive mistakes. They may win in France as they'll certainly generate goals but I doubt they can stop City from scoring. It won't be enough.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7327
platinum wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Monaco has a decided advantage with their three away goals. They, more likely than not, will advance in France :!:


Cheers.


I predicted Monaco to advance so I say this with a tinge of regret. They needed to lose by one or tie. I don't think they can overturn City's two goal advantage. This season, Monaco has been a different side from the usual Jardim team, they're a far more robust attacking side and they will score for sure but they also make some silly defensive mistakes. They may win in France as they'll certainly generate goals but I doubt they can stop City from scoring. It won't be enough.


Good teams like Monaco are usually able to overcome a two goal deficit at home. Don't forget they scored three away goals :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 6049
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
platinum wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Monaco has a decided advantage with their three away goals. They, more likely than not, will advance in France :!:


Cheers.


I predicted Monaco to advance so I say this with a tinge of regret. They needed to lose by one or tie. I don't think they can overturn City's two goal advantage. This season, Monaco has been a different side from the usual Jardim team, they're a far more robust attacking side and they will score for sure but they also make some silly defensive mistakes. They may win in France as they'll certainly generate goals but I doubt they can stop City from scoring. It won't be enough.


Good teams like Monaco are usually able to overcome a two goal deficit at home. Don't forget they scored three away goals :!:


Cheers.


I am not sure exactly how the game will turn out to be, but i simply do not see Monaco holding a 2 goal lead.
I suspect that Pep will send City to throw the kitchen sink at Monaco for 90mins.

Its over gents. But i sure will be happy if you turn out to be correct :thumb:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 24810
Location: Southern Hemisphere
I hope Monaco will be able to get the job done.

It may not be easy, but it isn't exactly the most difficult permutation. What they have to do is very clear.

_________________
www.blackborderbuild.com

I am Sir Prince. Chief, Tbite, The ungovernable enigma, the Elenu Gbon-Gbon #1, the Oluriburuku Ara Ita of Ojukokoro Land - please refer to me with all my full titulus.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:18 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:47 am
Posts: 6189
platinum wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
platinum wrote:
Falcao is holding Monaco back so far, he needs to strike FASTER. Mbappe the best Monaco striker this season, eye test and deeper stat wise....though Falcao has been finishing at a decent clip.

Mbape will play for Cameroon against Nigeria in August.



No he won't. France will not let this one go. Keep dreaming :P


The way the French media is going on and on about Mbappe there is no way he will play for Cameroon.

_________________
"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 30803
Location: Somewhere
joplass wrote:
platinum wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
platinum wrote:
Falcao is holding Monaco back so far, he needs to strike FASTER. Mbappe the best Monaco striker this season, eye test and deeper stat wise....though Falcao has been finishing at a decent clip.

Mbape will play for Cameroon against Nigeria in August.



No he won't. France will not let this one go. Keep dreaming :P


The way the French media is going on and on about Mbappe there is no way he will play for Cameroon.



is he the pikin of CE's Mbape?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 33 yrs no good o

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:31 am
Posts: 5246
Location: Denver
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
joplass wrote:
platinum wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:
platinum wrote:
Falcao is holding Monaco back so far, he needs to strike FASTER. Mbappe the best Monaco striker this season, eye test and deeper stat wise....though Falcao has been finishing at a decent clip.

Mbape will play for Cameroon against Nigeria in August.



No he won't. France will not let this one go. Keep dreaming :P


The way the French media is going on and on about Mbappe there is no way he will play for Cameroon.



is he the pikin of CE's Mbape?


No he is the grandson of former Indomitable Lions great Mbappe Lepe

_________________
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 69287
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Mr. Piffington wrote:
All the Man Utd fans are pissed. It's quite funny.


we are happy now. it's quite funny.

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cmoke, Google [Bot], joplass, rudellar, truetalk, Yahoo [Bot] and 67 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group